Of course.911 sham.

His opinion, he was not in position to know and has no facts.
Just more straws for truffers .
Anyway as with all 91 truffers, you are on ignore have a nice day.

Another troofer?

/facepalm

blurb_facepalm2_20090622.jpg

FBI directors have a history of making wild accusations when they leave their post, or maybe that's why they left their post.

Attachments

• $n.t._mark_7.24-37.ajpg_ik1c.jpg
    $n.t._mark_7.24-37.ajpg_ik1c.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 63
  • $n.t._mark_7.24-37.2.jpg
    $n.t._mark_7.24-37.2.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 60

apparently it only takes half a brain to swallow the speculations of a guy who can't get airtime on a major network with all this informaiton....did it ever occur to you that this is only his opinion? Are you that gullible? Or are you just so desperate that you'll believe ANY idiot that gets in front of a minicam and conducts and interview with some BS wannabe "journalist"? It's really pathetic Douger....and you should be embarrassed.

Now, if this guy ends up on a major network with some solid proof, then you can set me straight.

I don't believe that 911 was an inside job but at the same time we should not be afraid to discuss the topic.

I don't believe that 911 was an inside job but at the same time we should not be afraid to discuss the topic.

just what would you like to discuss? speculation? conspiracy theory BS? this jackass is posting crap that doesn't hold water. So why dignify it with "discussion"?

I see he has disappeared from this thread because he knows he's a joke.

just what would you like to discuss? speculation? conspiracy theory BS? this jackass is posting crap that doesn't hold water. So why dignify it with "discussion"?

Free and open debate about anything is good. It doesn't mean I have to accept someone else conclusion about something.

perhaps you would like to substantiate your claim that It does not hold water and why..

perhaps you would like to substantiate your claim that It does not hold water and why..

There seems to be a run up of attacks before 911 that were carried out before the event by a certain group claiming responsibility. These attacks were done during the Clinton administration and he himself thought that Al-quada was enough of a problem that he decided to bomb Afghanastan.

Also, these theories usually exist within the imagination of someone that requires secret knowledge that only they have and no one else are capable of knowing what that secret knowledge is other than the creator of the theory.

the only response I would give for this horseshit is that IF this was a legit accusation, it would have been all over MSNBC and Olbermann would be peeing his italian suit pants right now. This jackass on the SOTT site would be on every news show in America and standing behind him would be President Obama, VP Biden, Speaker Pelosi and I'm sure several others.

I don't have to prove anything. Douger does...all he did was post a homemade video of a guy who "ASSUMES" the CIA, FBI and all significant reps of the national defense department had to have known about this attack. Oh, and by the way,iIt brings Clinton down with it.

There seems to be a run up of attacks before 911 that were carried out before the event by a certain group claiming responsibility. These attacks were done during the Clinton administration and he himself thought that Al-quada was enough of a problem that he decided to bomb Afghanastan.

covert operations are not confined to administrations Clinton and bush fall equally under the same unwarranted influences

Also, these theories usually exist within the imagination of someone that requires secret knowledge that only they have and no one else are capable of knowing what that secret knowledge is other than the creator of the theory

this is just an empty statement ..basically meaningless and not based in any reality

Last edited:

Forum List

Back