Ode To A WillowTree

jillian

Princess
Apr 4, 2006
The Other Side of Paradise
Well, not really, but...

WillowTree said:
could you possibly stick you neck out a little and tell gumpers I've even been nice to you on one or two occasions? If that will ruin your reputation you don't have to do it.

Well, to be fair willow, you have been nice to me... on occasion. You even admitted (once) that you liked me despite your best efforts not to. :D

And Grump (it helps to get the name right) knows that already.

and if you noticed, on the locked thread, i said you always speak your mind... which is more than can be said for a lot of people.

fair enough?

now can you TRY to have a political discussion with people you disagree with or would that ruin *your* reputation?

and i think Grump will forgive me for saying something nice about you.

Last edited:
Well, not really, but...

WillowTree said:
could you possibly stick you neck out a little and tell gumpers I've even been nice to you on one or two occasions? If that will ruin your reputation you don't have to do it.

Well, to be fair willow, you have been nice to me... on occasion. You even admitted (once) that you liked me despite your best efforts not to. :D

and if you noticed, on the locked thread, i said you always speak your mind... which is more than can be said for a lot of people.

fair enough?

now can you TRY to have a political discussion with people you disagree with?

She has political discussions all the time - it's the manner that is annoying...;o)

She just hates liberals...for whatever reason....

but she has her good qualities...

i can say without equivocation she doesn't have an anti-semitic bone in her body.

and she admitted she likes me.

it was a sally fields moment.

This is a nice thread (for now :)). I enjoy reading posts from Willow, Jillian, Grump and everyone with strong beliefs. It helps me grow as a person. Of course, you've got to have really thick skin around here, but that's a given in life.

There once was a cat named Willow...

orange_tiger_kitten.jpg

Aww I was hoping someone would have finished that poem for me... :redface:

:eusa_think:

I was expecting something in iambic pentameter.

Just sayin'. :eusa_whistle:

i suck at poetry-writing.

i get the rhymes all bass ackwards.

Just start with someone else's and switch words around:
I think that I shall never seeA poem lovely as a tree.A tree whose hungry mouth is prestAgainst the earth's sweet flowing breast;A tree that looks at God all day,And lifts her leafy arms to pray;A tree that may in Summer wearA nest of robins in her hair;Upon whose bosom snow has lain;Who intimately lives with rain.Poems are made by fools like me,But only God can make a tree. -- Joyce KilmerThough I would like to state for the record, that is pre-Willoziation and I never think about Willow's lovely bosom.

There once was a cat named Willow
She rarely rests her head on a pillow...
Libs thought she was whack,
cuz she could talk smack...
I hope some day she can chill though! :lol:

:dunno:

There once was a cat named willow,
who rarely rests her head on a pillow,
but she cried last night on her pillows,
when she woke the next morning,
her pillows were wet,
because of her nightmares with bog willows

Well, not really, but...

WillowTree said:

fair enough?

She has political discussions all the time - it's the manner that is annoying...;o)

I'm a libral but I forced her to like me :D

Well, not really, but...

fair enough?

I'm a libral but I forced her to like me :D

See your little trailer home down below.. Grump picks on people who live in trailers. He hate's people who don't live in houses. His house is a Glass house. in the bog.

"
There is unrest in the forest
There is trouble with the trees
For the maples want more sunlight
And the oaks ignore their pleas
The trouble with the maples
And they’re quite convinced they’re right
They say the oaks are just too lofty
And they grab up all the light
But the oaks can’t help their feelings
If they like the way they’re made
And they wonder why the maples