Oddity about the movie "Stripes".

Toward's the beginning of the movie, John Winger's girlfriend has some nice tits. Roberla Leighton was a bit of a hottie:

AVvXsEgoc_2htYdX6nsI7IE45ue62ZIZoxz_iGM1lifbNRgzC9olMuTPRBksknNJtMc2DUd2AY1_8-QscCrTRDPl8C4hGbMsCVbrXbeOt5INV-1_VzLA0yW1upAb6Cgdz2_6elwAMOYMg5AUIROca7jJx3TE6EN7YLalRnTDl-314ZoQIn7JBYnMKETpZei3=s16000

I'd imagine Mashmouth had to go to confession after that.

Of course, Ms. Leighton, as is so often the case with Hollywood types, may have endeavored a bit too hard to combat the aging process:

actress-roberta-leighton-attends-the-paley-center-for-media-of-the-picture-id150673469

Plastic facial surgery just never works out. You end up looking like Joan Rivers. Or Michael Jackson. Same weird nose.

1661424599655.png
1661424678832.png

I think he wrote and co-directed the movie that led a generation of dumbasses into thinking the army was a barrel of laughs and pussy.
It's by far the most unrealistic basic t plot. It's so absurd that it's funny as hell.

Usually the leading man gets the foxy woman, but in the case of Stripes, the second banana, Harold Ramis got the better looking MP. Sean Young looked fantastic when the movie was shot in 1980. She couldn't act worth a hoot, but who cares? Whereas Bill Murray's character got PJ Soles who was 30, slightly older than Murray, and so-so looking. Ramis was 36 when the movie was made to Young's 21. Quite a gap there. I wonder who made those casting decisions and why.

Just a little anomaly I noticed.

View attachment 686585
Murray got the better deal.

Sean Young is a loony tune.

Murray got the better deal.

Sean Young is a loony tune.
Not talking about a permanent relationship with the real actress. Talking about who was the foxiest in the movie. 20-year-olds generally outpoint 30-year-olds anyway. I remember at the time thinking Young was much better looking. But then, I prefer the brown-eyed types.

Is it really an oddity if no one has given it any fucking thought for forty fucking years?

OP thinks his every post and every thought is Earth shattering when they're really just shit.

Is it really an oddity if no one has given it any fucking thought for forty fucking years?

OP thinks his every post and every thought is Earth shattering when they're really just shit.
This wasn't a serious thread.
But you're right when you say most of my stuff is meant to be earth-shattering. People's souls are at stake. This is life-and-death business. Many seem not to care. My goal is to keep people out of Hell.

"Many souls are in hell because there are none to sacrifice and pray for them" - Mary, Mother of Jesus, Fatima, Portugal, July 13, 1917.

Forum List

Back