Octuplets' Mom: Wanted Big Family to Compensate for Isolation of Her Childhood

seriously, if the doctor is at fault here for loading this wingnut up with (she claims 6) 8 embryos...is that a conservative or liberal view?

i call it liberal. (*SORRY, i'm really not trying to derail the thread here.)course then again that would go against the notion of liberalism at it's heart being freedom...vs. the modern connotation of liberalism being the government knows best.

seriously i do question the notion that's ok to implant upteen embryos...in an mentally unstable, financially insecure wacko.

so do you guys favor a test or limit for the doc?

and can you put the answer in terms of liberalism v conservatism?

seriously, if the doctor is at fault here for loading this wingnut up with (she claims 6) 8 embryos...is that a conservative or liberal view?

i call it liberal. (*SORRY, i'm really not trying to derail the thread here.)course then again that would go against the notion of liberalism at it's heart being freedom...vs. the modern connotation of liberalism being the government knows best.

seriously i do question the notion that's ok to implant upteen embryos...in an mentally unstable, financially insecure wacko.

I don't see how it's a question of the doctor's political views. More a question of his/her bank account.

I don't see how it's a question of the doctor's political views. More a question of his/her bank account.

I don't think he decided to plant 8 babies in her so the dems or republicans could have 8 more voters in 18 years, eh? :lol:

But I think the best thing for those 8 babies would to be put up for adoption.

There are THOUSANDS of families that have been waiting years to adopt a baby, and can provide each baby a loving, stable home.

But then if she did that (the right thing imo) she wouldn't be getting all this media attention, which I'm sure she loves.

Good God listen to you people. I can not believe this shit.

There are THOUSANDS of families that have been waiting years to adopt a baby, and can provide each baby a loving, stable home.

But then if she did that (the right thing imo) she wouldn't be getting all this media attention, which I'm sure she loves.

So you don't believe in adoption RGS? You honestly don't think this would be the best thing for those babies?

I have a childhood friend that is just like this. She had 5 kids and she says that's because she was adopted and was lonely growing up. Now she may have to quit her job because she doesn't have anyone to watch her kids on Saturday so she can work. Plus, she legally adoopted her soon to be ex-husbands child from another woman.

So you don't believe in adoption RGS? You honestly don't think this would be the best thing for those babies?

YOU do not get to demand people give their kids away, no matter what your personal opinion may be. The opinions here are nothing short of criminal and fascist.

Last I CHECKED there is no law setting a limit on how many kids someone may have nor a law establishing a set income on having children. The State does not and should not EVER have the power to remove children from parents just cause the masses disagree with how many kids they have. AND that is EXACTLY what you people are advocating.

YOU do not get to demand people give their kids away, no matter what your personal opinion may be. The opinions here are nothing short of criminal and fascist.

Last I CHECKED there is no law setting a limit on how many kids someone may have nor a law establishing a set income on having children. The State does not and should not EVER have the power to remove children from parents just cause the masses disagree with how many kids they have. AND that is EXACTLY what you people are advocating.

No, that's not it. I have the BEST INTERSTS OF THE CHILDREN in mind, not what the mother {who wants children so she's not lonely} in mind. Shouldn't you be thinking of what's best for THOSE children? Keep in mind, I'm just talking about her children (the 8 new babies) not anyone else.

No, that's not it. I have the BEST INTERSTS OF THE CHILDREN in mind, not what the mother {who wants children so she's not lonely} in mind. Shouldn't you be thinking of what's best for THOSE children? Keep in mind, I'm just talking about her children (the 8 new babies) not anyone else.

You have judged and condemned her with no evidence no facts and history. You advocate the Government simply remove children from families because of some magic number past which YOU claim they can not be raised properly. LISTEN to yourself.

It is not your business so butt the hell out.

true.

but my question had more to do with questioning the response of many posters that the doctor should either be responsible for financing the babies, or that the doctor should not have been allowed to do the implant.

and how that response relates back to liberalism v. conservativism

You have judged and condemned her with no evidence no facts and history. You advocate the Government simply remove children from families because of some magic number past which YOU claim they can not be raised properly. LISTEN to yourself.

Didn't you just judge Echo?

This is a message board. We all get to be judges here. Nobody has to butt the hell out.
The children can most certainly be removed from the mother if she doesn't give them proper care.

true.

but my question had more to do with questioning the response of many posters that the doctor should either be responsible for financing the babies, or that the doctor should not have been allowed to do the implant.

and how that response relates back to liberalism v. conservativism

These people are expressing fascist views.

It's not my business, you are correct. But, who speaks for these babies? Who has their best interest at heart?

It's not my business, you are correct. But, who speaks for these babies? Who has their best interest at heart?

Their mother does until such time as the Government proves otherwise and the simple fact she has 14 children is proof of nothing. Nor is the fact she wanted more children. Neither are illegal. Neither should ever be illegal.

I bet if you were personally paying for her 14 children there would be a limit set you bet your sweet bippby there would. :lol: hypocrite

Just so you know RGS, I will ALWAYS side in the best interest of the CHILDREN, no matter what the issue. They have no voice in this world, and need advocates to fight for their rights. There are some parents out there, believe it or not, that DON'T have the best interest of children in mind. Who is going to save them?

Just so you know RGS, I will ALWAYS side in the best interest of the CHILDREN, no matter what the issue. They have no voice in this world, and need advocates to fight for their rights. There are some parents out there, believe it or not, that DON'T have the best interest of children in mind. Who is going to save them?

:clap2:

and this is one of them 14 children, no means of supporting them, no father, except a syringe, no home, she lives with mama in a 3 bedroom house that's 17 people in a three bedroom house and she suffers from depression.. Remember that bozo in Texas.? The state of Calfiornia should check on these children daily.. and pull the doctor's license. I read the other day it costs approx 35 million dollars to raise and educate 14 children..

WillowTree, I don't want to derail this thread, but I had the impression that more people were outraged about the Duggar family having their 18th child than this single women having octoplets. In the former case, the family was an intact family with a mother home full-time, and a Dad who provided for the family.

:clap2:

and this is one of them 14 children, no means of supporting them, no father, except a syringe, no home, she lives with mama in a 3 bedroom house that's 17 people in a three bedroom house and she suffers from depression.. Remember that bozo in Texas.? The state of Calfiornia should check on these children daily.. and pull the doctor's license. I read the other day it costs approx 35 million dollars to raise and educate 14 children..

$35 million? That seems way too high. And I think RGS is right. Just because she has them all doesn't mean that she's unfit. There ARE two other adults in the household. If she neglects them, then there is a case for taking them away. Until then, I don't see a problem with it.

Forum List

Back