Ocean Warming Accelerating Quicker than Thought

Have you not heard of ice ages?
I have! Who taught you about ice ages?

Was it....scientists? So those same scientists also forgot there were ice ages,in addition to forgetting that the earth has warmed and cooled before.

These are the absurd implications you are peddling. How does this not embarrass you?

Scientists say the warming of the world’s oceans is accelerating more quickly than previously thought, a finding with dire implications for climate change because almost all of the heat trapped by greenhouse gases ends up stored in oceans.

A new analysis, published Thursday in the journal Science, found that the oceans are heating up 40 percent faster on average than a United Nations panel estimated five years ago. The researchers also concluded that ocean temperatures have broken records for several straight years.

“2018 is going to be the warmest year on record for the Earth’s oceans,” said Zeke Hausfather, an energy systems analyst at the independent climate research group Berkeley Earth and an author of the study. “As 2017 was the warmest year, and 2016 was the warmest year.”

As the planet has warmed, the oceans have provided a critical buffer, slowing the effects of climate change by absorbing 93 percent of the heat trapped by human greenhouse gas emissions. But the escalating water temperatures are already killing off marine ecosystems, raising sea levels and making hurricanes more destructive.

Ocean Warming Is Accelerating Faster Than Thought, New Research Finds
***********************************************************************************************************

Just more evidence of the undeniable, irrefutable, uncontestable, indisputable, incontrovertible and unquestionable proof of global warming.

The usual suspects will come here and tell us not to believe our lying eyes or to deny the overwhelming scientific evidence of climate change.

They will spout the same shit I have heard for the past 50 years starting with the clean air and water acts and going through tobacco, acid rain and cfcs, i.e the science is unsettled, it will destroy industry, etc. One thing all these opponents of these laws had in common was that these obstructionists were all proved wrong as they are today.

Remember do not vote for anyone any one that denies the science of climate change. Future generations are depending on you.

You suckers are so gullible.

How computer-generated fake papers are flooding academia

A Massive Hoax Involving 20 Fake Culture Studies Papers Just Exploded in Academia

How three MIT students fooled the world of scientific journals

Scientists say the warming of the world’s oceans is accelerating more quickly than previously thought, a finding with dire implications for climate change because almost all of the heat trapped by greenhouse gases ends up stored in oceans.

A new analysis, published Thursday in the journal Science, found that the oceans are heating up 40 percent faster on average than a United Nations panel estimated five years ago. The researchers also concluded that ocean temperatures have broken records for several straight years.

“2018 is going to be the warmest year on record for the Earth’s oceans,” said Zeke Hausfather, an energy systems analyst at the independent climate research group Berkeley Earth and an author of the study. “As 2017 was the warmest year, and 2016 was the warmest year.”

As the planet has warmed, the oceans have provided a critical buffer, slowing the effects of climate change by absorbing 93 percent of the heat trapped by human greenhouse gas emissions. But the escalating water temperatures are already killing off marine ecosystems, raising sea levels and making hurricanes more destructive.

***********************************************************************************************************

Just more evidence of the undeniable, irrefutable, uncontestable, indisputable, incontrovertible and unquestionable proof of global warming.

The usual suspects will come here and tell us not to believe our lying eyes or to deny the overwhelming scientific evidence of climate change.

They will spout the same shit I have heard for the past 50 years starting with the clean air and water acts and going through tobacco, acid rain and cfcs, i.e the science is unsettled, it will destroy industry, etc. One thing all these opponents of these laws had in common was that these obstructionists were all proved wrong as they are today.

Remember do not vote for anyone any one that denies the science of climate change. Future generations are depending on you.

UNSCIENTIFIC!!! Where is the testing of the predictions, data and method?

Greg

A Massive Hoax Involving 20 Fake Culture Studies Papers Just Exploded in Academia

Haha, the old YEC canard..."science was wrong that one time, therefore it can never be trusted!"

Yeah...until you morons need modern medicine, or until you log on to your quantum mechanical machine to act like idiots on a message board, or until you need electricity in your voodoo ritual buildings....

Earth has been warming and cooling for a LONG time. Settle down spaz.
What an idiotic comment. Never this fast. Get an education.
:laugh:

Global Warming: Media Ignore Sharp Drop In Global Temperatures Over Past Two Years
So you respond to my link with an opinion piece. My link was to a recent scientific analysis of rising ocean temperatures. You respond with an opinion piece from 8 months ago. Wow..

I guess I have to remind you we live on one planet and we have no where to go once we fuck it up. You'd think that would be obvious...
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

The Little Ice Age and 20th-century deep Pacific cooling
I guess you have yet to read the story from your own link. It dealt with deep ocean currents not surface currents which are warming at an accelerating rate.:flameth:
Shitforbrains thinks surface temperatures equate to the entire ocean. No concept of thermal layerings.

Haha, the old YEC canard..."science was wrong that one time, therefore it can never be trusted!"

Yeah...until you morons need modern medicine, or until you log on to your quantum mechanical machine to act like idiots on a message board, or until you need electricity in your voodoo ritual buildings....
Must be why Obama bought a mansion on the beach.

Is that why Obama bought a mansion on the ocean beach?
Only shitforbrains sorts would bring up Obama's house in a discussion on the warming of the oceans.
If Obama doesn’t believe the oceans are warming neither do I.
You don’t have to believe that the sun will come up tomorrow either. But it will anyways.

Only shitforbrains sorts would bring up Obama's house in a discussion on the warming of the oceans.
You don’t have to believe that the sun will come up tomorrow either. But it will anyways.
Wow, that’s just like a Hallmark card.

You don’t have to believe anything. Stay ignorant. It will still happen.

You don’t have to believe anything. Stay ignorant. It will still happen.
A Hallmark card gift pack.

Forum List

Back