#occupywallstreet: ‘you’re going to see what a molotov cocktail can do to macy’s’

Actually I do have a conceal carry permit and I do go to the range AT least once a month and fire my weapons. It's a hobby I respect and thoroughly enjoy. I also love to go out with friends and take our paintguns to a range in a neighboring town where there is a cinderblock city. We split up in to teams and prepare to attack and win against the other team. We bring four-wheelers and make a weekend out of it. And?

Lastly, I am every bit the Lady Warrior and will defend myself and my own if need be. I don't cower behind a man or a teleprompter. Anything else?

It's RDD's way of calling you a stupid redneck... he's a bit of a complex whereby he seems to think he is better than everybody else... for what reason I can't figure.

Personally, I think he's just your garden variety condescending prick.

RDD is not the type to call people names. And actually, RDD IS better than most on here. I may disagree with RDD....but the guy has class.

Shut up you stupid redneck!

- Love
Condescending Prick

It's RDD's way of calling you a stupid redneck... he's a bit of a complex whereby he seems to think he is better than everybody else... for what reason I can't figure.

Personally, I think he's just your garden variety condescending prick.

RDD is not the type to call people names. And actually, RDD IS better than most on here. I may disagree with RDD....but the guy has class.

Shut up you stupid redneck!

- Love
Condescending Prick

you love a condescending prick?
What are you...a homo or something evil like that?

I love a woamn who knows how to handle a firearm.
Dismantle it and put it back together and I will likely need a tissue and some alone time.

Dear God....err....fish...I love a woman with a firearm.

Oh I hear ya and being the "leftist" I love a woman who knows how to stand in my place on the unemployment line for me. Nothing is better! No sir.

lmao...

I bet those women peeing down on wall street in public are a major turn on as well for ya.
No?

Like f*cking catnip to me.

Old and fat. You got me spot on. Bravo.

At least you're modest though and have no problem telling us that you are indeed a beautiful girl.

I haven't met a conservative girl who isn't attractive. FACT.

LOL, that's only because people on this site don't post up their own pictures. FACT.

I attend a lot of Tea Party functions.. I've met a few people who blog and a couple from another debate forum.. they are no different than their pictures. I don't know ANYONE who posts fake pics on a debate forum..why the hell would they?? I post my pictures for FRIENDS ONLY .. so I don't give a damn what anyone thinks about me outside of those I trust. You hang out with losers obviously.

No comparison.....

no taxation w/o representation

Uh huh. How dare those kids speak out i this nation. Positively un-American.

I hope no one plans on throwing a snowball. Then law enforcement will be justified in retaliating with brutal force - or so some people on here will argue.

In the meantime I have noticed on this thread:

"Breitbart..........."
"Glen Beck said....."
"Rush is talking about this now......."
"Hannity was hilarious............"

Free speech is all good and fine, but when they insist on doing it in the heart of our financial district, it makes the guys in suits very nervous and they pay their megaphones big money to fire up their gullible base so that, suddenly, regular Americans in the street are now the enemy.

You guys are just that fucking easy.

Feel free to review my past posts when this OWS started.
Disagreed with what they were saying , supported their right to say it.

But this is no longer a movement where a bunch of kids are speaking their minds.

It has resulted in hundreds if not thousands of artrests; dmamged private property; deaths; rapes; threats and even the loss of jobs of innocent employees of neighboring business establishments.

I dont see ANYONE on here disaputing their right to speak out.

So, in actuality, it is not that we are so fucking easy as you say...it is that you are so fucking blind to reality that is the issue.

In your case that is true. You are the rare exception. Most people on the right have been maligning this group from the onset. That's why it's a little hard to take some of them seriously.

Actually....it is that reason alone that Fox has a bad reputation.

And the reason Obama made that comment about Fox.....

Fox reported on things the rest of the media did not feel the public should know about.....and in a way, that discredited Fox.

Yet Fox remains the most watched and best trusted of Cable News sources....

So, the OWS crowd is threatening to burn down Macy's and do other nasty, terrible things. Wow, I'm so glad that the left pointed out how JUST LIKE the tea party they were.

By the way, I'm hearing that the guy that shot a couple times into the White House was an OWS veteran. Wonder why that hasn't been pasted ALL OVER the news?

Another month and we'll be talking about something totally different. OWS was, is and will always be nothing but a bunch of losers that do not have a clue about what they want or what is good for this country. Careful, I'm about ready to break into a chorus of "We shall overcome..."

It's hard to tell what the occupiers will do next. Better late than never Bloomberg was such a wimp, that he scared many mayors all over the nation and let this whole thing get out of hand. It's not time to get down to business and really prosecute those who can't obey simple laws in our society. Ity's time for hefty fines and hefty bail; and jail time for those with illegal weapons.

Uh huh. How dare those kids speak out i this nation. Positively un-American.

I hope no one plans on throwing a snowball. Then law enforcement will be justified in retaliating with brutal force - or so some people on here will argue.

In the meantime I have noticed on this thread:

"Breitbart..........."
"Glen Beck said....."
"Rush is talking about this now......."
"Hannity was hilarious............"

Free speech is all good and fine, but when they insist on doing it in the heart of our financial district, it makes the guys in suits very nervous and they pay their megaphones big money to fire up their gullible base so that, suddenly, regular Americans in the street are now the enemy.

You guys are just that fucking easy.

But this is no longer a movement where a bunch of kids are speaking their minds.

It has resulted in hundreds if not thousands of artrests; dmamged private property; deaths; rapes; threats and even the loss of jobs of innocent employees of neighboring business establishments.

So, in actuality, it is not that we are so fucking easy as you say...it is that you are so fucking blind to reality that is the issue.

In your case that is true. You are the rare exception. Most people on the right have been maligning this group from the onset. That's why it's a little hard to take some of them seriously.

I never supported these pricks.. they never had a coherent message .. hell, most were there for free food ..

I haven't met a conservative girl who isn't attractive. FACT.

LOL, that's only because people on this site don't post up their own pictures. FACT.

I attend a lot of Tea Party functions..

Shocking

I've met a few people who blog and a couple from another debate forum.. they are no different than their pictures. I don't know ANYONE who posts fake pics on a debate forum..why the hell would they??

Sorry to confuse you. But I don't see people post any pictures of themselves on this site, hence my comment. Didn't mean people posted fake ones.

I post my pictures for FRIENDS ONLY .. so I don't give a damn what anyone thinks about me outside of those I trust. You hang out with losers obviously.

I'm going to be honest. You're obviously a pretty good judge of people because I am in fact old and fat AND I hang out with losers. It's weird how insightful you are.

Shocking

I've met a few people who blog and a couple from another debate forum.. they are no different than their pictures. I don't know ANYONE who posts fake pics on a debate forum..why the hell would they??

Sorry to confuse you. But I don't see people post any pictures of themselves on this site, hence my comment. Didn't mean people posted fake ones.

I post my pictures for FRIENDS ONLY .. so I don't give a damn what anyone thinks about me outside of those I trust. You hang out with losers obviously.

I'm going to be honest. You're obviously a pretty good judge of people because I am in fact old and fat AND I hang out with losers. It's weird how insightful you are.

Gee and here I was looking for your approval.. I'm humbled. :finger3::smoke:

I never supported these pricks.. they never had a coherent message .. hell, most were there for free food ..

if I asked you to rub your gun against my leg...would you hold it against me?

Shocking

You seem nice.

Shocking

You seem nice.

Nahhh, all of us redneck wimmens are barefooted trailer rats looking forward to the next Monster truck rally.:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back