#occupywallstreet: ‘you’re going to see what a molotov cocktail can do to macy’s’

Uh huh. How dare those kids speak out i this nation. Positively un-American.

I hope no one plans on throwing a snowball. Then law enforcement will be justified in retaliating with brutal force - or so some people on here will argue.

In the meantime I have noticed on this thread:

"Breitbart..........."
"Glen Beck said....."
"Rush is talking about this now......."
"Hannity was hilarious............"

Free speech is all good and fine, but when they insist on doing it in the heart of our financial district, it makes the guys in suits very nervous and they pay their megaphones big money to fire up their gullible base so that, suddenly, regular Americans in the street are now the enemy.

You guys are just that fucking easy.

Regular Americans???? :eek:

I tell ya what.... when Breitbart, Glen Beck, Rush and Hannity start threatening public safety I will speak out against them as well.

Why is it you guys continue to stand with these anarchists?

Yes, we all have the right to protest, but anarchy is a whole different animal.

Because they are not anarchists and their fundamental right to make bankers fucking nervous by simply being in their space is what makes this country good.

Why don't you support them?

Don't shoot me full of shit either. From day one, conservatives have been screaming about how this was some sort of violent mob so no need to cling to the belief that everyone develops amnesia over the night.

They are protesting the wrong people if they weren't so fluxed they would take the beef to the real bad guys.

I hope no one plans on throwing a snowball. Then law enforcement will be justified in retaliating with brutal force - or so some people on here will argue.

"Breitbart..........."
"Glen Beck said....."

Free speech is all good and fine, but when they insist on doing it in the heart of our financial district, it makes the guys in suits very nervous and they pay their megaphones big money to fire up their gullible base so that, suddenly, regular Americans in the street are now the enemy.

I tell ya what.... when Breitbart, Glen Beck, Rush and Hannity start threatening public safety I will speak out against them as well.

Because they are not anarchists and their fundamental right to make bankers fucking nervous by simply being in their space is what makes this country good.

Don't shoot me full of shit either. From day one, conservatives have been screaming about how this was some sort of violent mob so no need to cling to the belief that everyone develops amnesia over the night.

I supported them day 1.....disagreed with them...but supported them. You can see it in the poists on here.
Since then, those that referred to them as violent mobs have been proven to be accurate.

"Breitbart..........."
"Glen Beck said....."

do you think that the young girl who lost her job at the restaurant becasue the protesters forced the use of a barracade that blocked the walk in traffic from getting to her restaurant wants to hear that you support this omovement and the tactics they use?

Or do you not support the tactics?

"Breitbart..........."
"Glen Beck said....."

Why would any sane person support a bunch of street-shitting crybabies who if they had a half an ounce of sense they'd be about 225 miles SW where the real fix is in?

Fuck these stupid little children... they should firehose the lot of them.

Why would any sane person support a bunch of street-shitting crybabies who if they had a half an ounce of sense they'd be about 225 miles SW where the real fix is in?

Fuck these stupid little children... they should firehose the lot of them.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

"Breitbart..........."
"Glen Beck said....."

I didnt support them from the beginning, bc I am no idiot.

I know a bunch of shitbags when I see them. My gut told me what they stood for and I was right.

More than I can say about our so-called "leaders".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zySXmJT6EMQ]Democrats Shamefully support Occupy Wall Street. - YouTube[/ame]

Save face, and admit you were duped by them. Its OK to be wrong every once in a while.

I have done it from time to time... and you know I have admitted when I am wrong.

be happy people like Gauxtohell (nice name, hmm?)

It is a nice name.

When you are not functionally illiterate.

Oh yes, we're all suppose to know what your stupidass screenname means and if we don't it's a sign of illiteracy. Do you realize just how stupid you sound? I googled it.. it's a nickmame for a team, LSU????? Gee, I can see how you'd accuse me of being illiterate for not knowing a college's nickname. :cuckoo: Batshit crazy.

It is a nice name.

Oh yes, we're all suppose to know what your stupidass screenname means and if we don't it's a sign of illiteracy. Do you realize just how stupid you sound? I googled it.. it's a nickmame for a team, LSU????? Gee, I can see how you'd accuse me of being illiterate for not knowing a college's nickname. :cuckoo: Batshit crazy.

No one ever said the Cajun were people.

It is a nice name.

Geaux Tigers..!!!

It is a nice name.

No one ever said the Cajun were people.

Excuse me?

It is a nice name.

Geaux Tigers..!!!

Yea that's what it said and something about a "coonass." I don't know what the fuck kind of animal that is .. I've never heard of it before. It doesn't even sound like a nice animal but who knows?? I don't live there.

Geaux Tigers..!!!

Yea that's what it said and something about a "coonass." I don't know what the fuck kind of animal that is .. I've never heard of it before. It doesn't even sound like a nice animal but who knows?? I don't live there.

Coonass is a derogatory term for a Cajun... it's kinda like ******..... call a Cajun that you are not friendly with, or refer to someone as a coonass... don't be surprised if you get the shit knocked out of you.

However, Cajuns will sometimes refer to people with whom they are friendly as Coonasses.

I'm off to Lafayette tomrrow....

Geaux Tigers..!!!

Nope, you live in "warrior country" and you're a "gun slinger".

:cool:

Geaux Tigers..!!!

Coonass is a derogatory term for a Cajun... it's kinda like ******..... call a Cajun that you are not friendly with, or refer to someone as a coonass... don't be surprised if you get the shit knocked out of you.

However, Cajuns will sometimes refer to people with whom they are friendly as Coonasses.

I thought it was an animal.. I don't like the N- term and thus I won't be using the C term. Thanks for clearing that up.

I thought it was an animal.. I don't like the N- term and thus I won't be using the C term. Thanks for clearing that up.

It's probably not as bad as the n word... I've seen many a pickup truck in Acadiana with bumper stickers reading Coonass Cadillac.

Forum List

Back