#occupywallstreet: ‘you’re going to see what a molotov cocktail can do to macy’s’

Geaux Tigers..!!!

Yea that's what it said and something about a "coonass." I don't know what the fuck kind of animal that is .. I've never heard of it before. It doesn't even sound like a nice animal but who knows?? I don't live there.

Nope, you live in "warrior country" and you're a "gun slinger".

:cool:

Actually I do have a conceal carry permit and I do go to the range AT least once a month and fire my weapons. It's a hobby I respect and thoroughly enjoy. I also love to go out with friends and take our paintguns to a range in a neighboring town where there is a cinderblock city. We split up in to teams and prepare to attack and win against the other team. We bring four-wheelers and make a weekend out of it. And?

Lastly, I am every bit the Lady Warrior and will defend myself and my own if need be. I don't cower behind a man or a teleprompter. Anything else?

Yea that's what it said and something about a "coonass." I don't know what the fuck kind of animal that is .. I've never heard of it before. It doesn't even sound like a nice animal but who knows?? I don't live there.

Coonass is a derogatory term for a Cajun... it's kinda like ******..... call a Cajun that you are not friendly with, or refer to someone as a coonass... don't be surprised if you get the shit knocked out of you.

However, Cajuns will sometimes refer to people with whom they are friendly as Coonasses.

I'm off to Lafayette tomrrow....

I thought it was an animal.. I don't like the N- term and thus I won't be using the C term. Thanks for clearing that up.

The C term...

Communist?
Compromise?
Common Sense?

Actually I do have a conceal carry permit and I do go to the range AT least once a month and fire my weapons. It's a hobby I respect and thoroughly enjoy. I also love to go out with friends and take our paintguns to a range in a neighboring town where there is a cinderblock city. We split up in to teams and prepare to attack and win against the other team. We bring four-wheelers and make a weekend out of it. And?

Lastly, I am every bit the Lady Warrior and will defend myself and my own if need be. I don't cower behind a man or a teleprompter. Anything else?

Nah, I think you covered it.

It's RDD's way of calling you a stupid redneck... he's a bit of a complex whereby he seems to think he is better than everybody else... for what reason I can't figure.

Personally, I think he's just your garden variety condescending prick.

Last edited:

It's RDD's way of calling you stupid redneck... he's a bit of a complex whereby he seems to think he is better than everybody else... for what reason I can't figure.

Not everyone, just you Soggy.

:eusa_drool:

Damn if I wasnt married.... :clap2:

You are my kind of Lady!

It's RDD's way of calling you a stupid redneck... he's a bit of a complex whereby he seems to think he is better than everybody else... for what reason I can't figure.

I happen to think beautiful girls defending themselves, knowing how to use a gun is a turn on for most men.. Actually I know it is.. I've seen it in my personal life over and over so I don't give the first damn what some old fat fuck thinks who's probably afraid of guns to begin with. Pansyass men don't do anything for me.

Anonymous are hacktivists. I don't think that they would do something that violent. They may have fringe members who are off their rockers, but I don't think that most of them are in it for blowing things up.

Like all the Shitters, they're in if for what they can get for free.

How violent will they get to get their free stuff? Depends on the mob mentality that gets worked up in the mindless sheep of the Shitter movement.

I happen to think beautiful girls defending themselves, knowing how to use a gun is a turn on for most men.. Actually I know it is.. I've seen it in my personal life over and over so I don't give the first damn what some old fat fuck thinks who's probably afraid of guns to begin with. Pansyass men don't do anything for me.

Whoa...!

:lol:

Old and fat. You got me spot on. Bravo.

At least you're modest though and have no problem telling us that you are indeed a beautiful girl.

At least you're modest though and have no problem telling us that you are indeed a beautiful girl.

I haven't met a conservative girl who isn't attractive. FACT.

I haven't met a conservative girl who isn't attractive. FACT.

LOL, that's only because people on this site don't post up their own pictures. FACT.

I love a woamn who knows how to handle a firearm.
Dismantle it and put it back together and I will likely need a tissue and some alone time.

Dear God....err....fish...I love a woman with a firearm.

Dismantle it and put it back together and I will likely need a tissue and some alone time.

Oh I hear ya and being the "leftist" I love a woman who knows how to stand in my place on the unemployment line for me. Nothing is better! No sir.

Hummana hummana

th26AF7568F7BD5D0E.gif

RDD is not the type to call people names. And actually, RDD IS better than most on here. I may disagree with RDD....but the guy has class.

Oh I hear ya and being the "leftist" I love a woman who knows how to stand in my place on the unemployment line for me. Nothing is better! No sir.

lmao...

I bet those women peeing down on wall street in public are a major turn on as well for ya.
No?

Forum List

Back