Occupy Wall Street Website: “Stop Listing Demands” We Look Like Complete Imbeciles

I was jsut getting ready to give them a really funny list of demands too. Looks like free speech is the first to go in the revolution. The left has finally silenced their voter base.

Yeah when they start cutting OFF the comments of their own supporters (protesters)--you know there's a big PROBLEM within this group.

Nah.... That's standard Procedure, when One steps out of Formation. They do it all the time when Someone speaks out of turn.

That is quasi sane in comparison to some of the stuff he says. Thats why you see a bunch of empty seats behind him - no one wants to listen to his crazy bullshit. Jesse Jackson Jr only holds a seat because of his dad and the black vote, beyond that a 15-year-old has better ideas then he does.

He's a fucking joke and nothing more than a reflection of how much race is a factor today instead of intellect.
And whilst they still claim the mantle of Dr. King. Disgusting.

I don't belive Dr. King would have thrown in with avowed Communists.

You know MLK Jr. was an "avowed Communist", right?

No. He was a Christian.

MLK might have attended a Commie rally but I think that LBJ had him assassinated once it became clear he was a real colorblind leader America would be proud of.

ONE OF THE SMARTER ONES, GET GEORGE SOROS OUT OF POLITICS

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mv-MACzLMQc]OWS Protestor Says No More Soros, Elect Ron Paul and End The FED - YouTube[/ame]

Dangerous times fellas. Very dangerous times. The MSM is all in for the protestors, like they were all in for the anti Vietnam War protestors. Does the Media have a thing for Left wing protestors?
Then recall Van Jones, 9/11 troofer, Communist Revolutionary, former Obama Green Jobs Czar, statements made in one of his early speeches about collapsing the Government from the top down and from the bottom up. The Occupy Wall Street protestors that the media is enamoured with and their compatriots in Boston, Cleveland, LA, and wherever else they may show themselves are the "From the bottom up" part and Barack Obama, the former Community Organizer, now president, is the Great Facilitator in the "From the Top Down" part. Barack doesn't care how this Government and economic system collapses and what it collapses from, whether it collapses from the pressure of the Young Bolsheviks Occupying Wall Street, economic damage from the enormous cost of imported Arab oil, from the nationwide imposition iof Sharia Law, or from a ChiComm invasion. The only important part as far as Barry is concerned is that America collapses. "Its not God bless America! It's God d@mn America!", "We didn't bomb them (America) enough!" "This is the first time I've ever been proud of my country!"
The Wall Street Protestors, despite the LeftMedia's cooing, ooohing, and ahhing over them and their works, should be regarded with and treated with extreme prejudice because this has all been planned in advance. Nothing of what you are seeing is spontaneous, or ad lib

Dangerous times fellas. Very dangerous times. The MSM is all in for the protestors, like they were all in for the anti Vietnam War protestors. Does the Media have a thing for Left wing protestors?
Then recall Van Jones, 9/11 troofer, Communist Revolutionary, former Obama Green Jobs Czar, statements made in one of his early speeches about collapsing the Government from the top down and from the bottom up. The Occupy Wall Street protestors that the media is enamoured with and their compatriots in Boston, Cleveland, LA, and wherever else they may show themselves are the "From the bottom up" part and Barack Obama, the former Community Organizer, now president, is the Great Facilitator in the "From the Top Down" part. Barack doesn't care how this Government and economic system collapses and what it collapses from, whether it collapses from the pressure of the Young Bolsheviks Occupying Wall Street, economic damage from the enormous cost of imported Arab oil, from the nationwide imposition iof Sharia Law, or from a ChiComm invasion. The only important part as far as Barry is concerned is that America collapses. "Its not God bless America! It's God d@mn America!", "We didn't bomb them (America) enough!" "This is the first time I've ever been proud of my country!"
The Wall Street Protestors, despite the LeftMedia's cooing, ooohing, and ahhing over them and their works, should be regarded with and treated with extreme prejudice because this has all been planned in advance. Nothing of what you are seeing is spontaneous, or ad lib

well, so is obie doodle, he's their biggest sponsor.

Most of the heads and producers of the Drive By media were either quiet supporters of OR Vietnam protesters or Freezeniks themselves. Of course these morons get a pass.

Most of the heads and producers of the Drive By media were either quiet supporters of OR Vietnam protesters or Freezeniks themselves. Of course these morons get a pass.
As were many that are running government now.

As were many that are running government now.
that too.

Beyond Wall Street: 'Occupy' protests go global - CNN.com

"Occupy Wall Street" began on September 17 and is now spreading to cities across the U.S. The demonstrations, inspired by the Arab Spring protest movement, are against economic inequality and power vested in the top 1% income earners. Its rallying cry, "We are the 99 percent," is now being picked up by groups around the globe.

Inspired by the Arab Spring, the movement is going global.

:clap2:

"Occupy Wall Street" began on September 17 and is now spreading to cities across the U.S. The demonstrations, inspired by the Arab Spring protest movement, are against economic inequality and power vested in the top 1% income earners. Its rallying cry, "We are the 99 percent," is now being picked up by groups around the globe.

Speaking of their movement...I feel one of them coming on. Better get my movement inspired paper...

tp_obama.jpg

Interesting. So now we have the web site backing up exactly what I was saying earlier: that those demands were the personal opinion of ONE person, posted in the forum, and were not "official demands of OWS" in any way, shape or form. That's been confirmed, but does one of you yahoos have the decency and intellectual integrity to say, "Well, all right, guess I was wrong about that"?

Ha! No, now that that's been confirmed, and the list of demands you were so outraged about shown for the bullshit it always was, you do a one-eighty and say this shows how the movement is telling people not to think for themselves.

This movement scares the crap out of you guys. It couldn't be more obvious. Your mental contortions in response to it are nothing short of pathetic.

Well it's beginning to gel. Unions are getting into the fray.

About fucking time.

Indeed.

Its good to see The Truthmatters of the World unite.

:lol:

yes sir. leave it to a useful idiot to cheer on a murderous violent religious sect's attempt to spread over the world... then model themselves after them.

And the Occupados wonder why the rest of humanity (the sane majority) think they're blithering morons.

yes sir. leave it to a useful idiot to cheer on a murderous violent religious sect's attempt to spread over the world... then model themselves after them.

And the Occupados wonder why the rest of humanity (the sane majority) think they're blithering morons.

I do like how uncomfortable the apologists are.

:lol:

Forum List

Back