occupy wall st will have the same effect as tahrir square

I'm flabbergasted that none of these lefty protestors are armed. Didn't they learn anything from the Tea Party?
And show once instance where the Tea Party showed up armed?

Second, what would you like these lefty protesters to DO with said arms they should be carrying in your mind?
Is your memory freezing up?

"For an SEIU-sponsored labor rally scheduled for today in Atlanta to support public employees, Tea Party supporters sent out an alert via the right-wing website Freerepublic.com asking for armed protesters to show up in response. Jay Bookman of the Atlanta Journal Constitution broke the story..."

Art Levine: Tea Party Calls for Armed Counter Protesters at Atlanta Labor Rally
Yeah. Did anyone actually show up with weapons?

Second, what would you like these lefty protesters to DO with said arms they should be carrying in your mind?

"For an SEIU-sponsored labor rally scheduled for today in Atlanta to support public employees, Tea Party supporters sent out an alert via the right-wing website Freerepublic.com asking for armed protesters to show up in response. Jay Bookman of the Atlanta Journal Constitution broke the story..."

not to mention the fact theirs a bunch of liberal activists playing agent provocateur pretending to be Tea Partiers in an effort to cause trouble. So the veracity of that is low.

Can't be sure in this particular instance.
Here's one from New Mexico that seems definite:

"This weekend, down in the toasty desert land of Alamogordo, New Mexico, a group of a few hundred protesters stood out on the side of a road, protesting against the Obama White House while carrying loaded guns. Why did they bring their guns to the protest? The answers given by the protesters became rather circular..."

Tea Party Protesters Threaten Armed Revolt | Irregular Times

Can't be sure in this particular instance.
Here's one from New Mexico that seems definite:

"This weekend, down in the toasty desert land of Alamogordo, New Mexico, a group of a few hundred protesters stood out on the side of a road, protesting against the Obama White House while carrying loaded guns. Why did they bring their guns to the protest? The answers given by the protesters became rather circular..."

Tea Party Protesters Threaten Armed Revolt | Irregular Times

So because the means of defense was present. Union thugs didnt become involved.

:lmao:

The difference between the left's civil war in America and the revolt in Egypt is in Egypt the people were deposing a government and dictator they disagreed with. In America, the left is fighting against the PEOPLE who DO NOT want to install a dictator and impose a totalitarian government.

The difference between the left's civil war in America and the revolt in Egypt is in Egypt the people were deposing a government and dictator they disagreed with. In America, the left is fighting against the PEOPLE who DO NOT want to install a dictator and impose a totalitarian government.

So you think wallstreet and the banks want democracy?

You really think they are the American heros in this fight?

I think that the entirety of Wall St should pack up and go to another country that offers more opportunity than we do. Wall St should become an urban jungle of abandoned buildings filled with homeless squatters and New York City rats. Every person now working there should be summarily fired, from the Janitor on up. The executives and those with ability can go to the New Land. Likely China or India. Give the protesters what they want. Maybe they will like it.

The alternative would be to just give the people with an interest in the area, the workers, meaning THOSE WHO WORK, the freedom and ability to wade in with baseball bats, tire irons, cars with good tires and guns blazing and fight for their interests.

Democracy:

We get to vote on whether or not you have to give us everything you work for.

I think that the entirety of Wall St should pack up and go to another country that offers more opportunity than we do. Wall St should become an urban jungle of abandoned buildings filled with homeless squatters and New York City rats. Every person now working there should be summarily fired, from the Janitor on up. The executives and those with ability can go to the New Land. Likely China or India. Give the protesters what they want. Maybe they will like it.

The alternative would be to just give the people with an interest in the area, the workers, meaning THOSE WHO WORK, the freedom and ability to wade in with baseball bats, tire irons, cars with good tires and guns blazing and fight for their interests.

And there it is.

She wants the working Americans ( as she calls then) to kill protestors because she claims the protestors dont have jobs.

This is how the right thinks.

This is who they are.

And there it is.

She wants the working Americans ( as she calls then) to kill protestors because she claims the protestors dont have jobs.

This is how the right thinks.

This is who they are.

hmmm i found our favorite troll, tm:
1239076005083.jpg

Last edited:
I never actually said that. I guess truth really doesn't matter all that much.

The workers should have the right to fight for their interests as workers. The police should stop protecting the rights of the protesters to violate the rights of everyone else.

I never actually said that. I guess truth really doesn't matter all that much.

The workers should have the right to fight for their interests as workers. The police should stop protecting the rights of the protesters to violate the rights of everyone else.

The Police are there to protect Everyone's Rights. If it becomes too much of a burden, sent them to Riker's Island for a cool down. I hear they have some nice Luxury Accommodations.
Only when you find a mint under your pillow should you start to worry. ;)

Rikers Island - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

She's trying to equate a person of questionable affiliation carrying at the Tea Parties as them being an armed insurrection like the left is screaming for.

I find this line in the article interesting.

New Mexico’s Constitution allows for open carry of firearms to most public places.

I am also constantly reminded of a funny scene in "Miss Congeniality" where the pageant is in Texas and she spots someone armed and goes nuts not realizing it's perfectly normal to see in Texas a man openly armed.

So... red letter day. Truthiepoo actually did find an incident where a member or two of the tea party showed up with weapons... in a state where open carry laws exist, and are common practice. She actually found something that was true... but still misleading in its context.

She's trying to equate a person of questionable affiliation carrying at the Tea Parties as them being an armed insurrection like the left is screaming for.

I find this line in the article interesting.

New Mexico’s Constitution allows for open carry of firearms to most public places.

I am also constantly reminded of a funny scene in "Miss Congeniality" where the pageant is in Texas and she spots someone armed and goes nuts not realizing it's perfectly normal to see in Texas a man openly armed.

So... red letter day. Truthiepoo actually did find an incident where a member or two of the tea party showed up with weapons... in a state where open carry laws exist, and are common practice. She actually found something that was true... but still misleading in its context.

Those are rare instances. We have had Threads on the issue. I personally think it's a bad idea to bring fire-arms to Political Events.

Forum List

Back