Occupy Phoenix Asks: When Should You Shoot a Cop?

Here's the thing Ravi, my daughter goes down there from time to time, and protests with those kids. She is a wonderful student, and a good kid and so are most of the kids who she associates with. I only have that to go on, and can tell you based on that, I would hesitate to condemn a whole group of young people who have nothing but the best of intentions, even though I may not agree with everything they stand for, based on the actions of perhaps one person with an agenda.
Yep. That's what these kids have on their side. Most of the are good kids and have parents that love them.

Calling them shitters and COWS makes people that do the name calling look ridiculous and petty.

But hey, that's our Willow.

So, I assume you were equally rational when idiots called the TEA Parties 'racist', right?

Let's see how rational Ravi is after that new Obama-Soros Hat Tax gets Imposed on us. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

So, I assume you were equally rational when idiots called the TEA Parties 'racist', right?
Is that a serious question?

Seriously?

Yea. I'm trying to work out why it's offensive to call OWS 'shitters' but it's ok to call TEA partiers 'tea baggers' and 'racists'. Rational minds want to know!
Well, we have plenty of examples of anti-semitism and racism in OWS. A hell of a lot more than there ever was for the TP.

Hell of a lot more.

And, we have a hell of a lot more examples of rhetoric calling for violence. In fact, we have tons of violence from them already.

Now, calls to attack cops?

They are a hateful, anti-semitic, racist, violent group.

And, we can surely expect to see a memo from Napolitano calling them radicals and put them on the domestic terrorist watch.

THAT would be rational, based on their stated rational for what the TP is and what vets are.

Seriously?

Yea. I'm trying to work out why it's offensive to call OWS 'shitters' but it's ok to call TEA partiers 'tea baggers' and 'racists'. Rational minds want to know!
Well, we have plenty of examples of anti-semitism and racism in OWS. A hell of a lot more than there ever was for the TP.

Hell of a lot more.

And, we have a hell of a lot more examples of rhetoric calling for violence. In fact, we have tons of violence from them already.

And, we can surely expect to see a memo from Napolitano calling them radicals and put them on the domestic terrorist watch.

THAT would be rational, based on their stated rational for what the TP is and what vets are.

Definitely allot of hypocrisy coming from the Left there, when maybe it should be putting the brakes on instead.

Hell of a lot more.

Definitely allot of hypocrisy coming from the Left there, when maybe it should be putting the brakes on instead.
Well, it's pretty damn hard to take posters like that seriously when they call for a rational examination of the OWS.

Yep. That's what these kids have on their side. Most of the are good kids and have parents that love them.

Calling them shitters and COWS makes people that do the name calling look ridiculous and petty.

Let's see how rational Ravi is after that new Obama-Soros Hat Tax gets Imposed on us. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

^Now that is funny as HELL!

Seriously?

You don't live in thier alternate Universe...vive la diffence!

We are only treated to glimpses and after-effects of the policies.

Willow, while these kinds of things are not to be condoned, perhaps its best in this case to see whats going on here.
Navy,

Unless these pamphlets specifically encourage the assassination of police and provide specific advice on how to go about it, they are perfectly legitimate informational brochures and as such are protected by Amendment One.

Cops are not sacred cows. Cops have been known to commit every type of criminal offense from larceny and extortion to forcible rape, child molestation, murder and (frequent examples of) aggravated assault. Therefore there clearly are circumstances under which it would be perfectly justifiable to use lethal force against a cop whose behavior manifests an unlawfully lethal threat.

Willow, while these kinds of things are not to be condoned, perhaps its best in this case to see whats going on here.
Navy,

Unless these pamphlets specifically encourage the assassination of police and provide specific advice on how to go about it, they are perfectly legitimate informational brochures and as such are protected by Amendment One.

Cops are not sacred cows. Cops have been known to commit every type of criminal offense from larceny and extortion to forcible rape, child molestation, murder and (frequent examples of) aggravated assault. Therefore there clearly are circumstances under which it would be perfectly justifiable to use lethal force against a cop whose behavior manifests an unlawfully lethal threat.
They may be legitimate, but the violent intent is clear.

These are violent radicals.

The country needs a memo on them from DHS.

Department of Public Safety officials confirm to New Times that a stack of fliers was found at the "Occupy Phoenix" demonstration at Cesar Chavez Plaza in Phoenix yesterday. The fliers basically explain when it's OK to shoot a cop, hence the title of the document: "When Should You Shoot a Cop."

Don't go blaming the anti-establishment "occupiers" just yet, though -- DPS spokesman Bart Graves says it's currently unclear who's responsible for the fliers.

"At ths point we don't see any connection between the fliers and Occupy Phoenix," Graves tells New Times.
Occupy Phoenix: Fliers Titled "When Should You Shoot a Cop" Found at Demonstration - Phoenix News - Valley Fever

Why be sensible?

Explain why YOU are so sure they are innocent?

Department of Public Safety officials confirm to New Times that a stack of fliers was found at the "Occupy Phoenix" demonstration at Cesar Chavez Plaza in Phoenix yesterday. The fliers basically explain when it's OK to shoot a cop, hence the title of the document: "When Should You Shoot a Cop."

Don't go blaming the anti-establishment "occupiers" just yet, though -- DPS spokesman Bart Graves says it's currently unclear who's responsible for the fliers.

"At ths point we don't see any connection between the fliers and Occupy Phoenix," Graves tells New Times.
Occupy Phoenix: Fliers Titled "When Should You Shoot a Cop" Found at Demonstration - Phoenix News - Valley Fever

Why be sensible?

And yet as I recall You and your buddies all insist that any sign or flyer at a tea Party rally, site or facility is theirs. Why?

Navy,

So just heed the call and shoot 'em for suspiscion...right? :cuckoo:

Why be sensible?

Here's the thing Ravi, my daughter goes down there from time to time, and protests with those kids. She is a wonderful student, and a good kid and so are most of the kids who she associates with. I only have that to go on, and can tell you based on that, I would hesitate to condemn a whole group of young people who have nothing but the best of intentions, even though I may not agree with everything they stand for, based on the actions of perhaps one person with an agenda.

And yet YOU vilify every Tea party member on almost nothing. Ignoring when it is proven to be leftist agitators and even supporting outright proven lies. Lets see. Tea Party, obeys the law, follows the rules and use the political process to make change. You support criminals anarchists and low lifes.

Navy,

They may be legitimate, but the violent intent is clear.
Is that a subjective impression? If not, please show a specific example of the unlawfully violent intent.

These are violent radicals.
Who are violent radical? The OWS protesters?

The country needs a memo on them from DHS.
On who?

Last edited:
Ordinarily I would make an effort to explain what should be obvious reasoning but you are too stupid to understand it. So off you go to my Ignore list with the rest of the half-wits and adolescent time-wastes.

Ordinarily I would make an effort to explain what should be obvious reasoning but you are too stupid to understand it. So off you go to my Ignore list with the rest of the half-wits and adolescent time-wastes.

So wait? When the left was vilifying Tea Party rallies because some members showed up with weapons ( LEGALLY) what was your position then? When the left claimed that simply using a target circle on a candidate was a call for violence when Giffords got shot, what was your position then?

So wait? When the left was vilifying Tea Party rallies because some members showed up with weapons ( LEGALLY) what was your position then? When the left claimed that simply using a target circle on a candidate was a call for violence when Giffords got shot, what was your position then?
Mikey Can't remember one day to the next.

I understand it quite well dumbfuck. It is YOU that doesn't get it.

YOU excuse the calls for nailing LE Officers...where the TEA Party never did any such thing and abided by the RULES/Laws...

Check your rhetoric at the door next time jackleg.

:lmao:

LA LA LA I CANT HEAR YOU

great stuff very original.

Willow is latched onto #OWS like a broker onto a derivative or pension fund LOLOL

100001_600.jpg

Last edited:
Hypocrites is what the left wingers are. Its ok to call for violence in their movement but the tea party who just showed their 2nd hand amendment it is wrong and no violence broke out in any rally!

Forum List

Back