Occupy Phoenix Asks: When Should You Shoot a Cop?

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Welcome to Occupy Phoenix, the latest violent embarrassment to American society. This group of occupiers is asking, "When should you shoot a cop?" Pamphlets asking this question and laying out justifications for doing so were left at the Occupy Wall Street location in Phoenix, Arizona and found by a Maricopa County Sheriff Deputy.

When Should You Shoot A Cop?

That question, even without an answer, makes most “law-abiding taxpayers” go into knee-jerk conniptions. The indoctrinated masses all race to see who can be first, and loudest to proclaim that it is NEVER okay to forcibly resist “law enforcement.” In doing so, they also inadvertently demonstrate why so much of human history has been plagued by tyranny and oppression.
In an ideal world, cops would do nothing except protect people from thieves and attackers, in which case shooting a cop would never be justified. In the real world, however, far more injustice, violence, torture, theft, and outright murder has been committed IN THE NAME of “law enforcement,” than has been committed in spite of it. To get a little perspective, try watching a documentary or two about some of the atrocities committed by the regimes of Stalin, or Lenin, or Chaiman Mao, or Hitler, or Pol Pot, or any number of other tyrants in history. Pause the film when the jackboots are about to herd innocent people into cattle cars, or gun them down as they stand on the edge of a ditch, and THEN ask yourself the question, “When should you shoot a cop?”

Occupy Phoenix Asks: When Should You Shoot a Cop? - Katie Pavlich

Department of Public Safety officials confirm to New Times that a stack of fliers was found at the "Occupy Phoenix" demonstration at Cesar Chavez Plaza in Phoenix yesterday. The fliers basically explain when it's OK to shoot a cop, hence the title of the document: "When Should You Shoot a Cop."

Don't go blaming the anti-establishment "occupiers" just yet, though -- DPS spokesman Bart Graves says it's currently unclear who's responsible for the fliers.

"At ths point we don't see any connection between the fliers and Occupy Phoenix," Graves tells New Times.
Occupy Phoenix: Fliers Titled "When Should You Shoot a Cop" Found at Demonstration - Phoenix News - Valley Fever

Willow, while these kinds of things are not to be condoned, perhaps its best in this case to see whats going on here.

Department of Public Safety officials confirm to New Times that a stack of fliers was found at the "Occupy Phoenix" demonstration at Cesar Chavez Plaza in Phoenix yesterday. The fliers basically explain when it's OK to shoot a cop, hence the title of the document: "When Should You Shoot a Cop."

Don't go blaming the anti-establishment "occupiers" just yet, though -- DPS spokesman Bart Graves says it's currently unclear who's responsible for the fliers.

"At ths point we don't see any connection between the fliers and Occupy Phoenix," Graves tells New Times.
Occupy Phoenix: Fliers Titled "When Should You Shoot a Cop" Found at Demonstration - Phoenix News - Valley Fever

Willow, while these kinds of things are not to be condoned, perhaps its best in this case to see whats going on here.

Why be sensible?

Why be sensible?

Here's the thing Ravi, my daughter goes down there from time to time, and protests with those kids. She is a wonderful student, and a good kid and so are most of the kids who she associates with. I only have that to go on, and can tell you based on that, I would hesitate to condemn a whole group of young people who have nothing but the best of intentions, even though I may not agree with everything they stand for, based on the actions of perhaps one person with an agenda.

Why be sensible?

Here's the thing Ravi, my daughter goes down there from time to time, and protests with those kids. She is a wonderful student, and a good kid and so are most of the kids who she associates with. I only have that to go on, and can tell you based on that, I would hesitate to condemn a whole group of young people who have nothing but the best of intentions, even though I may not agree with everything they stand for, based on the actions of perhaps one person with an agenda.
Yep. That's what these kids have on their side. Most of the are good kids and have parents that love them.

Calling them shitters and COWS makes people that do the name calling look ridiculous and petty.

But hey, that's our Willow.

Here's the thing Navy - It's not ONE person with an agenda. It's not ONE incident in one city. The "movement" has been hijacked by extremists and your daughter and her friends could be putting themselves in danger.

That's right folks, according to the OWS crowd, changing society "almost always requires" killing law enforcement officers. Law enforcement officers in the Grand Canyon state have been placed on high alert and the Arizona Counter-Terrorism Information Center has published a safety memo in response to the threats of unapologetic cop killing.

:eusa_whistle:

Could this be what Obama is backing? Counting upon to suspend everything? Take over reigns of power? Could it spread?

Its Move on .org who is promoting this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss0MxiDfS6M]Mayor Quan: Stop the Police Brutality at OCCUPY OAKLAND - YouTube[/ame]

Why be sensible?

Yep. That's what these kids have on their side. Most of the are good kids and have parents that love them.

Calling them shitters and COWS makes people that do the name calling look ridiculous and petty.

cry me a fucking river. The Tea Party endured the insults.. now it's your damn turn. lard ass.

Here's the thing Navy - It's not ONE person with an agenda. It's not ONE incident in one city. The "movement" has been hijacked by extremists and your daughter and her friends could be putting themselves in danger.

His daughter is being used by George Soros and his minions.

here's the thing ravi, my daughter goes down there from time to time, and protests with those kids. She is a wonderful student, and a good kid and so are most of the kids who she associates with. I only have that to go on, and can tell you based on that, i would hesitate to condemn a whole group of young people who have nothing but the best of intentions, even though i may not agree with everything they stand for, based on the actions of perhaps one person with an agenda.
yep. That's what these kids have on their side. Most of the are good kids and have parents that love them.

Calling them shitters and cows makes people that do the name calling look ridiculous and petty.

But hey, that's our willow.

cry me a fucking river. The tea party endured the insults.. Now it's your damn turn. Lard ass.

more then fair, debts need to be paid.

Soros, INC.

george-soros-billionaire.jpg
220px-Palpatine_ROTJ.jpg

*Separated At Birth*

Why be sensible?

So, I assume you were equally rational when idiots called the TEA Parties 'racist', right?

So, I assume you were equally rational when idiots called the TEA Parties 'racist', right?
Is that a serious question?

Seriously?

Is that a serious question?

Seriously?

Yea. I'm trying to work out why it's offensive to call OWS 'shitters' but it's ok to call TEA partiers 'tea baggers' and 'racists'. Rational minds want to know!

They diid and still do call them baggers

and then moo like cows when they're called shitters..

Forum List

Back