Occupy Phoenix Asks: When Should You Shoot a Cop?

Hypocrites is what the left wingers are. Its ok to call for violence in their movement but the tea party who just showed their 2nd hand amendment it is wrong and no violence broke out in any rally!
Any violence that did occur were on the part of Leftist SEIU members there to stir the brew and make it look like what it wasn't.

warning-seiu-members-attending-this-meeting.jpg

Fulfilling the wishes of thier masters...​

Hypocrites is what the left wingers are. Its ok to call for violence in their movement but the tea party who just showed their 2nd hand amendment it is wrong and no violence broke out in any rally!
Any violence that did occur were on the part of Leftist SEIU members there to stir the brew and make it look like what it wasn't.

warning-seiu-members-attending-this-meeting.jpg

Fulfilling the wishes of thier masters...​

showing how brave they are in every non issue state.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Welcome to Occupy Phoenix, the latest violent embarrassment to American society. This group of occupiers is asking, "When should you shoot a cop?" Pamphlets asking this question and laying out justifications for doing so were left at the Occupy Wall Street location in Phoenix, Arizona and found by a Maricopa County Sheriff Deputy.

When Should You Shoot A Cop?

That question, even without an answer, makes most “law-abiding taxpayers” go into knee-jerk conniptions. The indoctrinated masses all race to see who can be first, and loudest to proclaim that it is NEVER okay to forcibly resist “law enforcement.” In doing so, they also inadvertently demonstrate why so much of human history has been plagued by tyranny and oppression.
In an ideal world, cops would do nothing except protect people from thieves and attackers, in which case shooting a cop would never be justified. In the real world, however, far more injustice, violence, torture, theft, and outright murder has been committed IN THE NAME of “law enforcement,” than has been committed in spite of it. To get a little perspective, try watching a documentary or two about some of the atrocities committed by the regimes of Stalin, or Lenin, or Chaiman Mao, or Hitler, or Pol Pot, or any number of other tyrants in history. Pause the film when the jackboots are about to herd innocent people into cattle cars, or gun them down as they stand on the edge of a ditch, and THEN ask yourself the question, “When should you shoot a cop?”

Occupy Phoenix Asks: When Should You Shoot a Cop? - Katie Pavlich

Oh my God. Shooting a cop, in the US; That's a good way to make certain that you don't see the sun for many years. I see what you're asking, though. Hindsight's 20/20. I'm sure that those murdered under Ho Chi Minh, Pol Pot, Hitler, Stalin, or the Hutus during the Rwandan Genocide probably thought they were just following some kind of law as they walked into the slaughter. Well....maybe not in Rwanda, where they just kind of showed up at Tutsi residences and blew them away.

Are you asking at what point we see law enforcement as legmen for a police state.....or just discussing the ridiculous propoganda passed out at OWS?

So wait? When the left was vilifying Tea Party rallies because some members showed up with weapons ( LEGALLY) what was your position then?
Although I do lean toward the political left I happen to be an Amendment Two advocate. My position on those who showed up armed was they have a right to do that -- although some of them looked like damn fools with their exaggerated holster rigs. I believe open carry is disadvantageous because it leaves one vulnerable. Concealed carry is the way to go. But if one doesn't mind looking foolish they have a right to do that.

When the left claimed that simply using a target circle on a candidate was a call for violence when Giffords got shot, what was your position then?
I don't subscribe to that extreme notion. I believe it takes more than a superimposed target circle on a printed ad to provoke an assassination. The guy who did that is a psycho and what he did was an incident poised to happen. If the target circle didn't push him over the edge something else would have.

Getting back to the issue at hand; are you willing to say there are no circumstances under which you would consider using lethal force against a cop?

:meow: Ugh, give me a break! Broken record. Why would anyone want to find common ground?!? Fighting is sooooo much more fun. Keep it up. There are people who count on that.

[ame="http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISjy1MP0MX0&feature=related"]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISjy1MP0MX0&feature=related[/ame]

So wait? When the left was vilifying Tea Party rallies because some members showed up with weapons ( LEGALLY) what was your position then?
Although I do lean toward the political left I happen to be an Amendment Two advocate. My position on those who showed up armed was they have a right to do that -- although some of them looked like damn fools with their exaggerated holster rigs. I believe open carry is disadvantageous because it leaves one vulnerable. Concealed carry is the way to go. But if one doesn't mind looking foolish they have a right to do that.

When the left claimed that simply using a target circle on a candidate was a call for violence when Giffords got shot, what was your position then?
I don't subscribe to that extreme notion. I believe it takes more than a superimposed target circle on a printed ad to provoke an assassination. The guy who did that is a psycho and what he did was an incident poised to happen. If the target circle didn't push him over the edge something else would have.

Getting back to the issue at hand; are you willing to say there are no circumstances under which you would consider using lethal force against a cop?

Back to the issue? The pamphlets did not provide context and implied that street protestors were wrong for not targeting cops. I would shot a cop if he was in violation of the law and a direct threat to my life or my families life. However if I CHOSE to riot those conditions would NOT apply.

I am willing. I cannot think of a single time when it would be wise or legal to use lethal force against a police officer.. None.

Why are they occupying Phoenix? And obviously there's never a good time to shoot a cop. I just don't get these people. Occupying cities like Oakland,Nashville,and Phoenix makes no sense. What are they demanding from those cities? What do they want? I mean i can understand protesting Wall Street and the White House but the rest of this stuff is becoming pretty lame. What do they think they're gonna get from cities like Oakland,Nashville,and Phoenix? Now they're just starting to look like ignorant nutters. Time to wrap this whole "Occupation" thing up. They look dumber & dumber by the day.

Last edited:
Why are they occupying Phoenix? And obviously there's never a good time to shoot a cop. I just don't get these people. Occupying cities like Oakland,Nashville,and Phoenix makes no sense. What are they demanding from those cities? What do they want? I mean i can understand protesting Wall Street and the White House but the rest of this stuff is becoming pretty lame. What do they think they're gonna get from cities like Oakland,Nashville,and Phoenix? Now they're just starting to look like ignorant nutters. Time to wrap this whole "Occupation" thing up. They look dumber & dumber by the day.

Paul, it's the same reason that there were Tea Party rallies all over the US, instead of JUST the Boston Harbor.

Not all rallies were just in Washington D.C. I seem to recall one in Nashville. And there was one in Bowling Green, KY, where I was living at the time.

Same thing, just different ideas.

The "Occupiers" should just quit while they're still slightly ahead. They really do look more & more like ignorant nutters by the day. It seems only the hardcore Wingnuts are still out there "Occupying." Time to call it quits. They have nothing left to gain.

Last edited:
Department of Public Safety officials confirm to New Times that a stack of fliers was found at the "Occupy Phoenix" demonstration at Cesar Chavez Plaza in Phoenix yesterday. The fliers basically explain when it's OK to shoot a cop, hence the title of the document: "When Should You Shoot a Cop."

Don't go blaming the anti-establishment "occupiers" just yet, though -- DPS spokesman Bart Graves says it's currently unclear who's responsible for the fliers.

"At ths point we don't see any connection between the fliers and Occupy Phoenix," Graves tells New Times.
Occupy Phoenix: Fliers Titled "When Should You Shoot a Cop" Found at Demonstration - Phoenix News - Valley Fever

Willow, while these kinds of things are not to be condoned, perhaps its best in this case to see whats going on here.

Why be sensible?

Here's the thing Ravi, my daughter goes down there from time to time, and protests with those kids. She is a wonderful student, and a good kid and so are most of the kids who she associates with. I only have that to go on, and can tell you based on that, I would hesitate to condemn a whole group of young people who have nothing but the best of intentions, even though I may not agree with everything they stand for, based on the actions of perhaps one person with an agenda.

Serious question. What is your daughter protesting? And the other kids what are they protesting out of Phoenix?

I watched an in depth program on a very very left wing news station (CBC) who were desperate to make heads or tails of what the protestors in Washington wanted and even they couldn't pull out a coherent message.

So what's up in Phoenix? Does Occupy Phoenix have a message that makes sense?

The "Occupiers" should just quit while they're slightly ahead. They really do look more & more like ignorant nutters by the day. It seems only the hardcore Wingnuts are still out there "Occupying." Time to call it quits. They have nothing left to gain.
Their good 'ole college try to look like the TEA Party has crossed a fine line...

They LOST the argument.

Why be sensible?

Here's the thing Ravi, my daughter goes down there from time to time, and protests with those kids. She is a wonderful student, and a good kid and so are most of the kids who she associates with. I only have that to go on, and can tell you based on that, I would hesitate to condemn a whole group of young people who have nothing but the best of intentions, even though I may not agree with everything they stand for, based on the actions of perhaps one person with an agenda.

Serious question. What is your daughter protesting? And the other kids what are they protesting out of Phoenix?

I watched an in depth program on a very very left wing news station (CBC) who were desperate to make heads or tails of what the protestors in Washington wanted and even they couldn't pull out a coherent message.

No. It may have early on but now no one knows what they're doing. What do they want from Phoenix? They should just list their demands clearly and concisely so people can understand what they want. I'm sure cities like Phoenix and Oakland have no idea what these people want from them. I can understand hating on Wall Street and the White House,but these "Occupations" in these cities makes no sense to anyone. Their time is up. Now it's just boring over-kill. They've worn out their welcome. It's over.

No. It may have early on but now no one knows what they're doing. What do they want from Phoenix? They should just list their demands clearly and concisely so people can understand what they want. I'm sure cities like Phoenix and Oakland have no idea what these people want from them. I can understand hating on Wall Street and the White House,but these "Occupations" in these cities makes no sense to anyone. Their time is up. Now it's just boring over-kill. They've worn out their welcome. It's over.

ALL the 'Occupations' are intended to be intimidations...Funny? The people of this Republic are more pissed off about the idiocy than they are supportive.

Welcome to Occupy Phoenix, the latest violent embarrassment to American society. This group of occupiers is asking, "When should you shoot a cop?" Pamphlets asking this question and laying out justifications for doing so were left at the Occupy Wall Street location in Phoenix, Arizona and found by a Maricopa County Sheriff Deputy.

When Should You Shoot A Cop?

That question, even without an answer, makes most “law-abiding taxpayers” go into knee-jerk conniptions. The indoctrinated masses all race to see who can be first, and loudest to proclaim that it is NEVER okay to forcibly resist “law enforcement.” In doing so, they also inadvertently demonstrate why so much of human history has been plagued by tyranny and oppression.
In an ideal world, cops would do nothing except protect people from thieves and attackers, in which case shooting a cop would never be justified. In the real world, however, far more injustice, violence, torture, theft, and outright murder has been committed IN THE NAME of “law enforcement,” than has been committed in spite of it. To get a little perspective, try watching a documentary or two about some of the atrocities committed by the regimes of Stalin, or Lenin, or Chaiman Mao, or Hitler, or Pol Pot, or any number of other tyrants in history. Pause the film when the jackboots are about to herd innocent people into cattle cars, or gun them down as they stand on the edge of a ditch, and THEN ask yourself the question, “When should you shoot a cop?”

Occupy Phoenix Asks: When Should You Shoot a Cop? - Katie Pavlich

Im surprised that's the only one that made the news. If you read there websites, tweets, and message boards there is all manner of shit like that.

Forum List

Back