Occupy DC Plans Mayhem

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
During a Thursday meeting at McPherson Square, until Saturday the epicenter of the protests, Occupiers brainstormed tactics for shutting down or disrupting the conference, according to a source who was present at the meeting.

The protesters suggested pulling fire alarms in the hotel where the conference will take place, screaming “fire” during conference activities, “glitter-bombing” participants, cutting electrical power, and barricading entrances to the hotel, according to the source, who requested anonymity.

“Speakers will be physically assaulted, not just verbally confronted,” the source told Scribe in an email. Two Occupiers, who the source also identified as members of the New Black Panther Party, “said they would be disappointed if they didn’t get arrested and planned to ‘make it count.’”

The source quoted another protester as saying, “Mitt [Romney] has Secret Service now, but [Newt] Gingrich and [Andrew] Breitbart don’t,” seemingly suggesting that the latter two would not be as heavily guarded.

Exclusive: Occupy DC Plans Mayhem for Major Conservative Conference

Will the supporters denounce this?

An attendee of the Thursday meeting, who claimed to handle relations with labor organizations, said the AFL-CIO had booked rooms for Occupiers at the Marriott hotel, with the intention of allowing them to bypass security measures at the door. Contacted by Scribe, an AFL-CIO spokesman insisted the Occupiers’ claims were untrue. The AFL-CIO has aided Occupy DC before, most recently in storing Occupiers’ belongings at its headquarters in advance of the National Park Service’s enforcement actions.

But Occupiers are apparently planning other means of infiltration. Representatives from the American University and George Washington University “Occupy” groups said they intended to actually register their members for CPAC. Student passes are heavily discounted, and allow full access to the conference. They also said they would produce counterfeit credentials and hand them out to non-students who still wished to enter the protest. “In order to avoid having to shower and dress in business attire to blend in,” Scribe’s source said, “they plan to wear Ron Paul 2012 gear because they believe Paul supporters ‘generally look like hippies.’”

Report: Occupiers Prepare Disruptions, Violence at CPAC - Guy Benson

In order to avoid having to shower and dress in business attire to blend in,” Scribe’s source said, “they plan to wear Ron Paul 2012 gear because they believe Paul supporters ‘generally look like hippies.’”

:rofl:

They won't denounce this. They will continue to tell us how wonderful they are and how it is none of their faults that they are in this situation while explaining how hateful and terrible the tea party is. I mean those people actually clean up after themselves - how terrible!

During a Thursday meeting at McPherson Square, until Saturday the epicenter of the protests, Occupiers brainstormed tactics for shutting down or disrupting the conference, according to a source who was present at the meeting.

The protesters suggested pulling fire alarms in the hotel where the conference will take place, screaming “fire” during conference activities, “glitter-bombing” participants, cutting electrical power, and barricading entrances to the hotel, according to the source, who requested anonymity.

“Speakers will be physically assaulted, not just verbally confronted,” the source told Scribe in an email. Two Occupiers, who the source also identified as members of the New Black Panther Party, “said they would be disappointed if they didn’t get arrested and planned to ‘make it count.’”

The source quoted another protester as saying, “Mitt [Romney] has Secret Service now, but [Newt] Gingrich and [Andrew] Breitbart don’t,” seemingly suggesting that the latter two would not be as heavily guarded.

Exclusive: Occupy DC Plans Mayhem for Major Conservative Conference

Will the supporters denounce this?

according to the source, who requested anonymity.

Um, okay
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

:eusa_whistle:

according to the source, who requested anonymity.

Because the government wouldn't DREAM of infiltrating these rallys and causing disruption

People's Blog for the Constitution » The Return of COINTELPRO: Government Infiltration of Activist Groups

Surveillance of First Amendment protected speech and political activism unfortunately boasts a long and sordid history in the United States, well before its recent continuation under the Obama administration. Such surveillance and infiltration deeply threatens constitutional rights and should raise alarms, especially given its reflection of systemic problems, rather than isolated abuses by particular over-zealous law enforcement officials.

and heaven knows that neoconservative groups wouldn't think of doing such things.

"Anonymous Source" was right. Local 101 is paying $60 a day to the infiltrators. Hmm. Is that minimum wage?

Protesters at Friday’s “Occupy CPAC” event, organized by AFL-CIO and the Occupy DC movement, told The Daily Caller that they were paid “sixty bucks a head” to protest outside the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington, D.C.

One protester told TheDC that all the “Occupy” activists were being paid to protest, and that his union, Sheet Metal Workers Local 100, approached him about the money-making opportunity.

“I have nothing nice to say about Local 100. … They just told me ‘you wanna make sixty bucks? So c’mon,’” the protester said.

Read more: Occupy CPAC | Union | Paid | The Daily Caller

Video at the link.

Nothing like the mayhem Wall Street brought on the world economy.

God bless OWS.

There are two biggies on the horizon. Watch Chicago where they will test out all their new tactics and then the DNC convention.

OWS has made their point.

They changed the national dialogue.

Why should the idle rich, who DON'T WORK, pay taxes at a lower rate than people who DO WORK?

they have the right to protest.......

Damn straight and I hope they come out in full force with someone at least leading the way.

This BS of we dont have a leader and we are just nice guys isn't cutting it with me at all.

I'm from the days of bring the freaking house down shit. This is why I am a conservative now.

You guys are freaking pansy ass crazies on the left now.

They had the ball they had it rolling and then these idiot kid protestors gave it over to morons who all of a sudden "wanted to change the world" sing freakin John Lennon songs and turned a great movement into an idiotic bad moment.

I'm singing Burning down the House and asswhipe kids are singing peace tunes YIKES

Why should the idle rich, who DON'T WORK, pay taxes at a lower rate than people who DO WORK?

Bullshit.

Just like you think you changed the dialogue in Egypt.

Fool you poster. Rhis is why you are such a joke. Why do you hate Islam so?

Now Egyptians live under strict military rule.......just hug Obama for this one.....

Libyan "freedom fighters" are now tearing off the toe nails of former individuals who worked for Gaddafi....

Same as the old boss.............remember that little ditty.................?

Gee Obama and Hillary, the new boss in Libya is just going to town killing and maiming anyone they can.

Crickets Washington douche bags? Crickets? A million dollars a day to get rid of him?

Now they are torturing and killing everyone.

Arab spring this you douche bags in washington. You freaking pigs.

Last edited:

You are such a fool.

But please continue.

You exemplify the best of the best idiocy to show any one how to negate you.

What do you consider "work".

Bear in mind I will capture this moment for forever.

Tell me dearheart, define idle rich ................please give me your definitions for forever.

I am waiting. I'm not kidding.

I am waiting.

Damn straight and I hope they come out in full force with someone at least leading the way.

This BS of we dont have a leader and we are just nice guys isn't cutting it with me at all.

Who is the leader of the Tea Party?

Who are these "idle rich" that you speak of?

Do you not know any rich people, or do you just pull this shit out of your ass?

In my community, the "rich" work very hard, with the exception of old people who have paid their dues. The only "idle" people who do not work are the poor and unemployed. True story.

Do you believe that work is a virtue? If so, perhaps you are a closet conservative. :lol:

Forum List

Back