Occupy Admits Its Real Goal: Communism

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Occupy Admits Its Real Goal: Communism
Investor's Business Daily ^ | 20 August 2012 | Editorial
Much-Vaunted Occupy Wall Street Admits Its True Goal: Building Totalitarian Communism - Investors.com

The Left: An Occupy organizer admitted over the weekend that the goal of his protest group was to "overthrow the capitalist system and build communism." So the cat's out of the bag again on this bunch. Where is the outrage?

The true agenda of the Occupy movement has been revealed — it's a totalitarian one. Billing itself as a spontaneous people's revolution and embraced by the media and Democrat political establishment, Occupy is really a destructive band of thugs whose goal is the violent demise of democracy.

Speaking at a "People's Assembly" in Washington, former Amalgamated Transit Union local 689 president Mike Golash told Occupy members his goal was to "make revolution in the United States, overthrow the capitalist system and build communism."

The Occupy organizer added that he was "trying to learn something from the examples of the Soviet Union, Red China and Castro's Cuba. ... What can we learn from them so we can build a more successful movement to transform capitalist society?" he asked.

This attachment to the miserable failure of communism — an ideology that left 100 million people dead in the 20th century and met its demise as an idea after millions rose up in 1989-90 to repudiate it — is insane.

You will have your civil war if you push this shit.

Last edited:
wow...no names, no real quotes...and only one example.

Let's see, if some left wing website put out a steaming pile of shit like this about the Tea Party, our right wing friends would be all over it.

wow...no names, no real quotes...and only one example.

Let's see, if some left wing website put out a steaming pile of shit like this about the Tea Party, our right wing friends would be all over it.

...former Amalgamated Transit Union local 689 president Mike Golash told Occupy members his goal was to "make revolution in the United States, overthrow the capitalist system and build communism."

^^^ That's what you call 'no names' and 'no real quotes'? You're actually gonna defend people who want to create a communist state in the US? Seriously?

[The LeftMedia seen smiling knowingly and exuberantly nodding approval. After all they welcomed the occupy movement with open arms when they came on the scene.]

"New York Times “bleeds” progressivism, says its public editor

Arthur Brisbane is stepping down from his job as public editor of the New York Times. In his final column, Brisbane addresses the issue of political and cultural bias at the Times (the emphasis is mine):

I. . .noted two years ago that I had taken up the public editor duties believing “there is no conspiracy” and that The Times’s output was too vast and complex to be dictated by any Wizard of Oz-like individual or cabal. I still believe that, but also see that the hive on Eighth Avenue is powerfully shaped by a culture of like minds — a phenomenon, I believe, that is more easily recognized from without than from within.

When The Times covers a national presidential campaign, I have found that the lead editors and reporters are disciplined about enforcing fairness and balance, and usually succeed in doing so. Across the paper’s many departments, though, so many share a kind of political and cultural progressivism — for lack of a better term — that this worldview virtually bleeds through the fabric of The Times.

As a result, developments like the Occupy movement and gay marriage seem almost to erupt in The Times, overloved and undermanaged, more like causes than news subjects.

Brisbane also notes that a just-released Pew Research Center survey found that The Times’s “believability rating” has dropped drastically among Republicans compared with Democrats, and is an almost-perfect mirror opposite of Fox News’s rating. He asks, “Can that be good?”]

New York Times “bleeds” progressivism, says its public editor | Power Line

Last edited:

Forum List

Back