Priceless

Discussion in 'Politics' started by beretta304, Aug 27, 2012.

1. beretta304

beretta304 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +73
    From hope and change to deviciveness and class warfare and he calls Romney extreme?

The so called, "Great Uniter".

"President Barack Obama said Mitt Romney has locked himself into "extreme positions" on economic and social issues and would surely impose them if elected,..." :lol::lol:

This guy is in his own world:

"Obama said Romney lacks serious ideas, refuses to "own up" to the responsibilities of what it takes to be president, and deals in factually dishonest arguments that could soon haunt him in face-to-face debates.

Who's out of ideas? More stimulus is an idea? We see how that's working out.

It gets more "rich":

"The president suggested that whatever Romney really stands for in life is secondary to the promises Romney has made in the campaign."

Obama stands for one thing..."reelect me!"

The lies continue:

"Obama predicted that a President Romney would not "stand in the way" if Congress gave him a bill that stripped away women's control over their reproductive health."

Romney is on record, however, as not opposing abortion in cases of rape and incest or if it will save the mother's life.

2. Claudette

Claudette Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,683
    What does one expect Barry to say??

"Hey. I'm the Prez and I got the ecomony and jobs rolling. The debt and deficit are under control and I even fixed SS and Medicare?" "Oh and I gave the okay for SEAL team 6 to take out UBL."

The last statement is the only true one out there. He can't run on his oh so sucky record so he is attacking Romney the only way he can.

I'm waiting for the debates so Romney can point out all of Barry's failures in glorious living color. LOL

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. beretta304

beretta304 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +73

And yet if you listen to some, Obama will wipe the floor with him in the debates. On what basis? Sarcasm and nastiness? He has no accomplishemnets that the average Joe can actually "taste and feel" for lack of a better phrase.

The one thing that is true..Obama should be wiping the floors. It's all he is qualified to do.

4. JimBowie1958

JimBowie1958 Old Fogey

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,476
    Why not, he is lyingabout everything else.

More jobs created than during the Reagan recovery?

Oh, dear God what bullshit.

5. Claudette

Claudette Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,683

LMAO Politics is full of bullshit and Barry's pretty good at shoveling it.

Unfortunately there are some out there who love to suck it in and actually believe it. LOL

6. JimBowie1958

JimBowie1958 Old Fogey

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,476
    Well, Romney is a liar as well, but he isnt as bad as Obama and the Dems. This shows what contempt they both have for the general public, and unfortunately some of that contempt is merited.

I am not sure that there is even a miniscule diffference in the honesty/integrety of either one of them, since you have to admit that Romney simply doesnt have to lie as much as Obama does and so has some tactical advantage for being less dishonest.

7. Seawytch

Seawytch Information isnt Advocacy

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,043
    What's priceless is the conservative rewriting of history.

It was Bush who claimed he was the "uniter", not President Obama.

8. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    Barack Obama, 2007.

Which bit of 'I can bring the country together more effectively than she can' is not claiming to be a 'uniter'?

How about "There is no black America. There is not white America. There is the United States of America."? (I agree with him on that - it's just a pity that he then went on to demonstrate his complete disrespect for that comment).

He claimed - over and over - back in 2007/08 that he would 'unite' the country. The second he won, he threw that concept out the window.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. beretta304

beretta304 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +73

Funny thing , I have MSLSD on in the backgroung and Chris matthews just imploded over that issue. He actually tried to say that Romney is the one playing the race card and being divicive. Priceless, yet again.

10. Seawytch

Seawytch Information isnt Advocacy

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,043
    That was a really good attempt. He was saying he could do it better than Hillary. He never said he was the "uniter". That was George W Bush. You do remember that right, the "I'm a uniter, not a divider" comment?

And you certainly can't say he didn't try. He invited the GOP to meeting after meeting when he first took office. And what did the GOP say in response? "we are opposed to anything and everything the President proposes. Our number one goal is making him a one term President".

Ah, but it's all President Obama's fault they said that, right?