Occupation - intolerance - liberation - tolerance - and now called occupation?

Like you're the token clown on this thread ?

Yeah, you need someone with a sense of humour to trawl through all the BS you produce.

That certainly wouldn't be you.

:ahole-1:

Are you sure? :laugh2::lmao::lol::laugh::rofl: :thanks:

Positively as I have yet to see a neo Marxist with a sense of humour
Proves conclusively I'm not a neo Marxist doesn't it? another epic phail by Phoney.

How so I have seen Germans with a better sense of humour than you..........

You just want to fight, you useless little troll.

“If you prick us, do we not bleed? if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not revenge?" In other words, don't start fights you can't finish. Treat me with courtesy and respect and I'll do likewise.

Merchant of Venice Act 3 Scene 1

Golden rule, any of a few dozen versions

So why do palestinians start fights? It is more than obvious they cannot win and they end up far more hurt than Israel.

Do they start fights, or are they constantly provoked into taking the first swing? They would argue the latter.

A Jew breathing to them is provocation enough to start a nuclear war. Unlike the Jews who wait for the 1,000th missile before retaliating. Maybe if the Israeli's responded to every little incursion then the arab muslims would start thinking twice

Perhaps because they have had the most dealings and experienced the closest encounters with the worst people on the planet, the Zionist colonial regime that occupies their land, oppresses and humiliates them on a daily basis, and from time to time goes on a murder spree it likes to call "mowing the grass".

Here you go again with the use of the word Zionism that you are using out of context and as a racial slur.

Yeah, you need someone with a sense of humour to trawl through all the BS you produce.

Proves conclusively I'm not a neo Marxist doesn't it? another epic phail by Phoney.

Showing your inherent racism again, phoney.

Showing your inherent racism again, phoney.

How so, as it is not racist to tell the truth.

Forum List

Back