Occasional Lurker, Semi-Professinal Web Boarder Checking In

Hello UsMessageboard! Wow, holy display ad central!

I am a refugee from a recently defunct forum, and I heard there are a few members here from said forum. This place is a lot more populated and considering the length of time it's taking me to compose this post due to the RAM intensive image based display ads, I may have to upgrade my Mac.

A little about myself: I enjoy the Japanese food, I purchase physical copies of music, recently purchased some high end furniture at Ikea, drive a Jeep, and have never been to Texas. Oh, and one of my hobbies is mopping the floor with conservatives asses, dismantling their beliefs down to the molecular level and making fully grown conservative men cry.

Sup Snout! My neegah!

Glad to be here. :smile:

Hi! :) What would you do, when some of conservatives will devastate your beliefs in democracy and progress? :) Cheese!

Sup! I wouldn't do anything, because the only thing conservatives can "devastate" is a room from the power of their flatulence. Hope this helps!

That's because they think by stereotypes. "Stupid conservative" - is jus another stereotype, why do you think, it's better, than conservatives' beliefs? :)

Tell me about yourself...I see that you were born in Russia. Do you live in the USA now?

No, I live in Russia, but interesting to visit this MB regularely, to improve both my English and my knowledges, about what's happens around :) I like to seek the truth and apply logic to the many things, being discussed here...

Very cool. You should visit the USA sometime.

Also, I'm an agent of KGB, graduate of secret St'Petersburg School of Trolls, familiar with evil dictator Putin and so on... :))

Haha. I like your sense of humor. Your country has some of the HOTTEST women in the world, btw.

Hi! :) What would you do, when some of conservatives will devastate your beliefs in democracy and progress? :) Cheese!

Sup! I wouldn't do anything, because the only thing conservatives can "devastate" is a room from the power of their flatulence. Hope this helps!

That's because they think by stereotypes. "Stupid conservative" - is jus another stereotype, why do you think, it's better, than conservatives' beliefs? :)

Tell me about yourself...I see that you were born in Russia. Do you live in the USA now?

No, I live in Russia, but interesting to visit this MB regularely, to improve both my English and my knowledges, about what's happens around :) I like to seek the truth and apply logic to the many things, being discussed here...

I think, it would happen next years :) I played in GTA a lot of hours and want to compare it with american reality :)

Also, I'm an agent of KGB, graduate of secret St'Petersburg School of Trolls, familiar with evil dictator Putin and so on... :))

Haha. I like your sense of humor. Your country has some of the HOTTEST women in the world, btw.

This is a result of actual equality of men and women in Russia during centuries... Women are tired of emancipation and became a hot chicks, as the nature designed ;)

I am a refugee from a recently defunct forum, and I heard there are a few members here from said forum. This place is a lot more populated and considering the length of time it's taking me to compose this post due to the RAM intensive image based display ads, I may have to upgrade my Mac.

A little about myself: I enjoy the Japanese food, I purchase physical copies of music, recently purchased some high end furniture at Ikea, drive a Jeep, and have never been to Texas. Oh, and one of my hobbies is mopping the floor with conservatives asses, dismantling their beliefs down to the molecular level and making fully grown conservative men cry.

Sup Snout! My neegah!

So smart, yet incapable of blocking ads. Just another self centered liberal loser that believes he is special.

The greatest humor - is humor, which comply the reality... Just read this:

Russia is harassing U.S. diplomats all over Europe

As I believe in this paper, Russia is real Europe, instead of Ukraine and Britain! And also I'm really "intelligence official" like another ordinary russian people, performing harrassment to some US politicians, who upkeeps anti-russian activity right here... :) We have about 140 million of "intelligence officials", such a perfect preparation to the inter-galaxy conflicts in future... :))))))))))

hello, welcome, make yourself at home & good luck. you'll need it.

What would I need "luck" for? lol Get the fuck over yourself.

no sense of humor 'eh? LOL. you'll do great here. yes sireeeeeeee....

good luck with that.

This is an internet forum populated by geeks who like to run their mouth about politics. No one needs "luck" to post here. Again, get the fuck over yourself.

good luck with that.

This is an internet forum populated by geeks who like to run their mouth about politics. No one needs "luck" to post here. Again, get the fuck over yourself.

LOL. here's a hint sweety: turn your sarcasm recognition button to the on position. it might actually raise your awareness level to retard.

good luck with that.

Maybe he means "luck" as effect from Heroes of Might and Magic, allowed to double your posts when posting? :)

Sup Snout! My neegah!

So smart, yet incapable of blocking ads. Just another self centered liberal loser that believes he is special.

Liberal are not losers. Liberal are right and spell community.

saveliberty said:
You really should try harder to act uninformed about posters, sock....

I'm not a sock, but I did used to post on a similar, recently defunct forum. It's just that my third eye has been thoroughly squeegeed, and I can see right into your soul over the computer. It's a gift.

This place is a lot more populated and considering the length of time it's taking me to compose this post due to the RAM intensive image based display ads, I may have to upgrade my Mac.
seems like a genuis like you would know what ad block is....and would have a computer that is not like 15 years old.

Forum List

Back