long time lurker, first time poster...

Stasha_Sz

Gold Member
Jun 13, 2016
Katy Prairie
Just dropping by to say hello. I'm looking forward to some interesting debates on pretty much any subject, (I try to keep up on all things no matter how insignificant it may seem). I am very impressed by the range of topics USMB offers, so I am liable to appear pretty much anywhere on the board.

Thanks!

:welcome:

upload_2016-6-25_4-27-2.png

How much Islamic terrorism you likes?

Aren't good with jihadists.

From religion Islam?

Hopefully you showed up with a clean shave and fresh haircut. First impressions, all that.

Just dropping by to say hello. I'm looking forward to some interesting debates on pretty much any subject, (I try to keep up on all things no matter how insignificant it may seem). I am very impressed by the range of topics USMB offers, so I am liable to appear pretty much anywhere on the board.

Thanks!
th
We welcome Zerg, too.

Thanks!

upload_2016-6-25_15-3-24.png

Thanks!
Here's you something to lurk at:

Thanks!

Welcome Stasha....hope you enjoy posting here.

welcome_blackcat_mo-vi6777.gif

Thank you everybody for the kind welcome. Apologies for the tardiness of my reply, ad script errors made responding impossible. (thank you Adblocker for taking care of that issue)

Still doing more lurking than replying, but I have had a marvelous time with all the verbal jousting herein.

Thank you everybody for the kind welcome. Apologies for the tardiness of my reply, ad script errors made responding impossible. (thank you Adblocker for taking care of that issue)

Still doing more lurking than replying, but I have had a marvelous time with all the verbal jousting herein.
Yup, the plethora (means salad bar) of pop up slow running scripts on this website are a killer.

I normally need to refresh the boot on the webpage several times before I can clear out the hangups.

Welcome to official registration, Lurker.

Yup, the plethora (means salad bar) of pop up slow running scripts on this website are a killer.

Really! You would think that if a company intends on making a living off pop up ads they would at least take the time to hire someone who can write scripts!

You should really get AdBlocker. It takes a bit to load it and you might have to fiddle with it a bit to get the settings right, but once it is set, NO MORE ADS!!!! Totally worth it. USMB loads quick and does not drop out.

Forum List

Back