Occasional Lurker, Semi-Professinal Web Boarder Checking In

SYTFE

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2016
Trolling/No Content
Hello UsMessageboard! Wow, holy display ad central!

I am a refugee from a recently defunct forum, and I heard there are a few members here from said forum. This place is a lot more populated and considering the length of time it's taking me to compose this post due to the RAM intensive image based display ads, I may have to upgrade my Mac.

A little about myself: I enjoy the Japanese food, I purchase physical copies of music, recently purchased some high end furniture at Ikea, drive a Jeep, and have never been to Texas. Oh, and one of my hobbies is mopping the floor with conservatives asses, dismantling their beliefs down to the molecular level and making fully grown conservative men cry.

Sup Snout! My neegah!

Glad to be here. :smile:

th

Welcome aboard anyway

I am a refugee from a recently defunct forum, and I heard there are a few members here from said forum. This place is a lot more populated and considering the length of time it's taking me to compose this post due to the RAM intensive image based display ads, I may have to upgrade my Mac.

A little about myself: I enjoy the Japanese food, I purchase physical copies of music, recently purchased some high end furniture at Ikea, drive a Jeep, and have never been to Texas. Oh, and one of my hobbies is mopping the floor with conservatives asses, dismantling their beliefs down to the molecular level and making fully grown conservative men cry.

Sup Snout! My neegah!

Howdy, podnuh. Come in and have a drink or two. or twelve.

upload_2016-6-25_21-9-43.png

Sup Snout! My neegah!

Hi! :) What would you do, when some of conservatives will devastate your beliefs in democracy and progress? :) Cheese!

Sup Snout! My neegah!

Hi! :) What would you do, when some of conservatives will devastate your beliefs in democracy and progress? :) Cheese!

Sup! I wouldn't do anything, because the only thing conservatives can "devastate" is a room from the power of their flatulence. Hope this helps!

Sup Snout! My neegah!

Sup! I wouldn't do anything, because the only thing conservatives can "devastate" is a room from the power of their flatulence. Hope this helps!

That's because they think by stereotypes. "Stupid conservative" - is jus another stereotype, why do you think, it's better, than conservatives' beliefs? :)

Sup Snout! My neegah!

That's because they think by stereotypes. "Stupid conservative" - is jus another stereotype, why do you think, it's better, than conservatives' beliefs? :)

Tell me about yourself...I see that you were born in Russia. Do you live in the USA now?

Sup Snout! My neegah!

Tell me about yourself...I see that you were born in Russia. Do you live in the USA now?

No, I live in Russia, but interesting to visit this MB regularely, to improve both my English and my knowledges, about what's happens around :) I like to seek the truth and apply logic to the many things, being discussed here...

Also, I'm an agent of KGB, graduate of secret St'Petersburg School of Trolls, familiar with evil dictator Putin and so on... :))

Forum List

Back