Ocasio-Cortez Slams The ‘Racial Injustice’ Of The Cannabis Business As White Men Profit

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
Your use of red highlight is racist.

Seriously, thanks for sharing. AOC is the gift that keeps giving!

I refer to her as Occasional Cortex and who ever coined that little bit of mockery deserves a beer.

I just have yet to see the occasion her cortex was actually functioning.

How does she know these white pot dealers don't identify as minorities?

So there aren't enough black folks selling drugs? Did her white dope connection rip her off or something?

Riiggght. That bimbo can't open her mouth without sticking a size 12 shoe in it.

oh my, more 'everything is racist'

what a shock

Ocasio-Cortez Slams The ‘Racial Injustice’ Of The Cannabis Business As White Men Profit – USA News Hub

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) earned praise from “drug justice” advocates after criticizing a growing marijuana legalization and business model that is paving the way for white male investors to reap major profits after minorities spent decades in prisons for selling pot.

As we've seen in South Africa blacks suck at growing everything,let alone high quality weed.

She needs to watch what she does. Losing money does not sit well with some people. If pushed out of the Congress, a few years later she may go the way of "Fredo Corleone"

Forum List

Back