Ocasio-Cortez gets new 2020 challenger: a Republican

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
“There is a crisis in Queens, and it’s called AOC,” Murray told Fox News. “And instead of focusing on us, she’s focusing on being famous. Mainly rolling back progress and authoring the job-killing Green New Deal and killing the Amazon New York deal.”
Ocasio-Cortez gets new 2020 challenger: a Republican immigrant from Jamaica

upload_2019-7-18_9-44-26.jpeg
upload_2019-7-18_9-42-1.jpeg

Hmmm an ex-Bartender who is making a mockery of politics and hates this country, or Scherie Murray, a New York businesswomen that understands having jobs and not relying on the Government is the way to go. Your decision Queens!

“There is a crisis in Queens, and it’s called AOC,” Murray told Fox News. “And instead of focusing on us, she’s focusing on being famous. Mainly rolling back progress and authoring the job-killing Green New Deal and killing the Amazon New York deal.”

View attachment 269901View attachment 269900

I hear she is a pro trumper. Meanwhile McConnell has 3 Democrats challenging him. Want to trade AOC for Mitch the Grim Reaper. Sounds equal to me.

Let's face it. It's Queens, full of brain dead freebie chasers. AOC still has a great chance. They don't want someone able to think for themselves representing them.

I'm guessing that they are warming up the set . Slamming the race card onto Pres.Trump until it sticks to him permanently. And if any people of color supports him will be label as a Uncle Tom or a Nazi.

And even Joe Biden knows that Obama is the cleanest Black man on the earth. That is why you all can trust him over the rest We need to start given Black Republican's candidates bars of soap for their campaign contribution. in order to beat Obama's Guinness book of world's record of being the cleanest Black man in history.

tenor.gif

AOC does make her party look really bad, and generally makes life a bitch for Pelosi. So, from that standpoint, it wouldn't be that bad if she gets re-elected. 'Course, I got to admit the Democrats have plenty of others out there that are doing the same thing. Seems like on a daily basis she is embarrassing herself with outlandish nonsense. I look at it as win-win, if she gets voted out then that's good, and if she gets re-elected then she helps make the Dems look like shit for another 2 years.

View attachment 269901View attachment 269900
AOC defeated a 10-term incumbent. Do you really think she's scared of a Republican challenger? :lol:

NY-14 has a Cook Partisan Voting index of D+29.

That's why the GOP is offering up a sacrificial lamb instead of bringing out a big gun to take on AOC.

The sucker probably won't get a dime from the Republican Congressional Campaign Committee.

But you all go ahead and cum in your shorts over the poor thing.

Let's see how the last Republican did in the last election against AOC:

ny-14-election-results.jpg

Oh, my!

I doubt Abe Lincoln could win in that district as a Republican. If AOC is outed it will occur in the primary. I suspect Pelosi has the DNC lining up a challenger in the primary

Forum List

Back