Ocasio-Cortez Attends Women’s March, Claims It’s Trump Guilty Of Anti-Semitism Not Them

The women's.march. Another crowd that is bigger than Trump's inauguration.

oc is a commie racist…..

The informed sane know her ilk from history….

Her and her libtarded supporters are a threat to America.

Thank God for President Donald J. Trump.

We'll just file that one under 'US Embassy is in Jerusalem Now'.

Ocasio-Cortez Embraces Anti-Semitic Women's March After DNC, Top Dems Cut Ties

You surely are smitten with her.
gift.jpg

Hmmm, I guess we are finding out why alledged racist shouldn't be elected to office, and especially anti-semites. If this woman is a threat to this nation with that arrogant mouth of hers being backed up soon by her actions, then she should be thrown out of office immediately.

Right now this stuff is laughed at, but I don't see anything funny about her bullcrap talk.

Barack Obama with his arrogant bullcrap, and condescending attitude was in our face daily for 8 long negative years, and it's time to recognize the radicals who love to stir up the bullcrap, and divide this nation.

Hmmm, I guess we are finding out why alledged racist shouldn't be elected to office, and especially anti-semites. If this woman is a threat to this nation with that arrogant mouth of hers being backed up soon by her actions, then she should be thrown out of office immediately.

Right now this stuff is laughed at, but I don't see anything funny about her bullcrap talk.

Barack Obama with his arrogant bullcrap, and condescending attitude was in our face daily for 8 long negative years, and it's time to recognize the radicals who love to stir up the bullcrap, and divide this nation.

He tried that arrogant bullcrap on the British, and embarrassed the Queen, and himself, at a State Banquet.

Alexa is a gift from high above. I'm starting to think Trump took a page from the Koch Brothers sponsorship of Rdean and is actually the person who funded her rise in an effort to embarrass Progressives

What else makes sense?

People like her come into power as the worse of human history never is remembered. The political parties caused this. They caused this with their legislation over the decades. You get to wonder if in several years or so when more radicals which are now considered mainstream are in office if there will be physical violence or shootouts in the Congress.

it seems like a fad to me-------a throw back to the 1960s. Cortez is something like
the HIP thing for which to vote

People like her come into power as the worse of human history never is remembered. The political parties caused this. They caused this with their legislation over the decades. You get to wonder if in several years or so when more radicals which are now considered mainstream are in office if there will be physical violence or shootouts in the Congress.
Happening in other countries (fist fights), right ?? We aren't going to be exempt from what the world has been experiencing in this new globalist utopia I suspect. Hope to God such things as (shootouts in our congress), won't be coming to America, but who knows what the future will hold as we melt into a globalist controlled utopia.

Already had a shootout on a baseball field right ?

The violence doesn't have to come our way, just as long as we as a nation continue to uphold our soverignty, our values, and that we all can agree to uphold the Constitution together, our laws, our ethics, our peaceful traditions together, and our flag flying above for these very reasons.

Forum List

Back