Obviously, being gay isn't all about sex

When will heterosexuals stop self-identifying themselves on which gender they have sex with?

Yeah. Well, but from what I've seen of straights, they're generally not around for the long haul. Three kids by three different men, or seven marriages, and/or marriages that are over in hours, or days, or months instead of decades.
Oh, yeah. We set the standard.

You should not be outing the hag squad and luissa like that, its not nice :lol:

It is ironic that the homophobic Right wants to point their fingers at gays as if the whole idea of identifying people based on the gender of who they love was ours.
Sex =/= love.

I though liberals recoiled in horror from looking upon people as sex objects.

Oh? And conservatives don't?
Don't try to change the subject.

You just blithely asserted that love and sex were the same thing, thereby sexually objectifying everyone, gays in particular.

You're going to have to do a lot more than cynically point your finger at conservatives to squirm out of that one.

Sex =/= love.

You just blithely asserted that love and sex were the same thing, thereby sexually objectifying everyone, gays in particular.

You're going to have to do a lot more than cynically point your finger at conservatives to squirm out of that one.

That is how she operates, deflection and dishonesty, constantly. :eusa_shhh:

Sex =/= love.

Ah...I see what happened there. You missed my point....which is actually an object lesson. We easily see that love=/= sex with heteros. Why do many fail to see the same love=/= sex with gays?

Forum List

Back