Obstruction? Mueller probe wiped Strzok phone before giving it to investigators

There is no evidence in the (redacted) report that Mueller's office did anything wrong or out of the ordinary. Even after the phones have been upgraded and the automatic collection software has been improved, it is still failing to collect about 10% of text messages. It is random and spread across all the phones in the system.

It is a software problem. Fortunately, they were able to retrieve 9000 and 10000 text messages from the phones, anyway, and the OIG report says that it does not appear that the deleted texts were content related--they were an amalgam of work related, political and personal texts from both phones. The software failed to save them. It was a system wide problem.

"we have it all" - Q
I'm not sure what that means--do they think they retrieved what was missing all together?

Come on, even you looney tune Commies know this is SOVIET STYLE JUSTICE!

The Department of Justice Office of the Inspector General (OIG) has released a report on its investigation into the recovery of text messages from FBI mobile devices that were once operated by disgraced former FBI agents Peter Strzok and Lisa Page.

The report reveals disturbing details about the inner workings and lack of transparency in the office of special counsel Robert Mueller, who has been investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election for the past 575 days and has failed to publicize any evidence of Trump-Russia “collusion.”

The OIG report found that all of the texts off of Strzok’s and Page’s mobile phones that they had received while they were working for the special counsel’s office (SCO) were deleted.

Read more at conservativereview.com
The phones were evidence, now gone from the chain of evidence. They are not available to the defense. This alone is cause for dismissal of all charges. Please not this action does effect every other case. They have screwed themselves.

The Department of Justice Office of the Inspector General (OIG) has released a report on its investigation into the recovery of text messages from FBI mobile devices that were once operated by disgraced former FBI agents Peter Strzok and Lisa Page.

The report reveals disturbing details about the inner workings and lack of transparency in the office of special counsel Robert Mueller, who has been investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election for the past 575 days and has failed to publicize any evidence of Trump-Russia “collusion.”

The OIG report found that all of the texts off of Strzok’s and Page’s mobile phones that they had received while they were working for the special counsel’s office (SCO) were deleted.

The phones were evidence, now gone from the chain of evidence. They are not available to the defense. This alone is cause for dismissal of all charges. Please not this action does effect every other case. They have screwed themselves.
I think you should read the report, Dan. It seemed to me that the DOJ didn't even request the phones 'til months after Strozk had left, and also at least a couple weeks after Page had been fired.
If I got that straight.

I think you should read the report, Dan. It seemed to me that the DOJ didn't even request the phones 'til months after Strozk had left, and also at least a couple weeks after Page had been fired.
If I got that straight.

The phones were evidence as was Hillary's server. Evidence has been destroyed; a felony.

If I got that straight.

The phones were evidence as was Hillary's server. Evidence has been destroyed; a felony.
Okay. Then why wasn't it collected when Page and Strozk left? Are you sure about that?

Also, it has been clearly set forth in the IG report that evidence was not destroyed--it was never collected due to malfunctioning software.

There is no evidence in the (redacted) report that Mueller's office did anything wrong or out of the ordinary. Even after the phones have been upgraded and the automatic collection software has been improved, it is still failing to collect about 10% of text messages. It is random and spread across all the phones in the system.

It is a software problem. Fortunately, they were able to retrieve 9000 and 10000 text messages from the phones, anyway, and the OIG report says that it does not appear that the deleted texts were content related--they were an amalgam of work related, political and personal texts from both phones. The software failed to save them. It was a system wide problem.

"we have it all" - Q
I'm not sure what that means--do they think they retrieved what was missing all together?

Can't say for sure. But after this

I'm fairly certain that Q is the "A" Team and has whatever they say they do

"we have it all" - Q

So much for making any sense whatsoever. Good night.

Looks like the Mueller Team is involved in a cover up.

Mueller Team Scrubbed Peter Strzok's Phone: 'No Substantive Text Msgs'

GettyImages-997057194-640x480.jpg

The Office of the Special Counsel deleted text messages from the iPhone of fired FBI agent Peter Strzok before turning it over to the Department of Justice Office of the Inspector General (OIG), according to a report released by the federal watchdog.

On Thursday, the Justice Department’s inspector general released a report stating thousands of text messages exchanged between Strzok and FBI attorney Lisa Page could not be recovered after Mueller’s team wiped clean the phones it had issued them.
Thread title and article title are blatant lies meant to fool the typical inbred, piss guzzling Trump sheep.
Boy,
You suck far too much politically correct cock

Pretty sad and pathetic that you guys are suddenly trying to destroy Mueller's reputation just because he is investigating Trump, while less than 2 years ago Trump was interviewing Mueller to run the FBI... and Mueller was known as the most stand up guy there was in the opinion of BOTH political parties.

You guys should be fucking ashamed of yourselves.

Mueller has ALWAYS been known as an over zealous investigator who bends the rules to make arrests and get convictions. That's a fact whether he was and is respected by all or not.

No he hasn't. He is a Vietnam War hero with a PURPLE HEART and other awards, and has been a life-time servant for his country. You are fucking smearing him to protect a guy that lies every 5 seconds. That's pathetic. And when people PROVE to you in front of your face that Trump just makes shit up and is a proven liar... I mean even his lawyer said he can't tell the truth, you don't think that is important.

Yet here we sit in a thread where people are smearing the PURPLE HEART recipient from the VIETNAM WAR, to protect a known liar and draft dodger. What the fuck is wrong with you people?
You mean like the War hero Flynn?

"we have it all" - Q

Sigh. Let's dumb it down. Those phones and all information within were evidence in an ongoing investigation. That evidence was destroyed. Mueller was head of the team those agents and those phones were on. Meaning he had to have some idea what was going on. Destruction of evidence is a crime. Period. Though it does seem some people have been able to recover some of that evidence they thought was destroyed.

Looks like the Mueller Team is involved in a cover up.

Mueller Team Scrubbed Peter Strzok's Phone: 'No Substantive Text Msgs'

GettyImages-997057194-640x480.jpg

The Office of the Special Counsel deleted text messages from the iPhone of fired FBI agent Peter Strzok before turning it over to the Department of Justice Office of the Inspector General (OIG), according to a report released by the federal watchdog.

On Thursday, the Justice Department’s inspector general released a report stating thousands of text messages exchanged between Strzok and FBI attorney Lisa Page could not be recovered after Mueller’s team wiped clean the phones it had issued them.
Thread title and article title are blatant lies meant to fool the typical inbred, piss guzzling Trump sheep.
Boy,
You suck far too much politically correct cock
I don't know about politically, but it certainly is the correct way of referring to you lot

Pretty sad and pathetic that you guys are suddenly trying to destroy Mueller's reputation just because he is investigating Trump, while less than 2 years ago Trump was interviewing Mueller to run the FBI... and Mueller was known as the most stand up guy there was in the opinion of BOTH political parties.

Mueller has ALWAYS been known as an over zealous investigator who bends the rules to make arrests and get convictions. That's a fact whether he was and is respected by all or not.

No he hasn't. He is a Vietnam War hero with a PURPLE HEART and other awards, and has been a life-time servant for his country. You are fucking smearing him to protect a guy that lies every 5 seconds. That's pathetic. And when people PROVE to you in front of your face that Trump just makes shit up and is a proven liar... I mean even his lawyer said he can't tell the truth, you don't think that is important.

Yet here we sit in a thread where people are smearing the PURPLE HEART recipient from the VIETNAM WAR, to protect a known liar and draft dodger. What the fuck is wrong with you people?

War Hero Flynn that believes in conspiracy theories?

"we have it all" - Q

Sigh. Let's dumb it down. Those phones and all information within were evidence in an ongoing investigation. That evidence was destroyed. Mueller was head of the team those agents and those phones were on. Meaning he had to have some idea what was going on. Destruction of evidence is a crime. Period. Though it does seem some people have been able to recover some of that evidence they thought was destroyed.

Sigh. Let's dumb it down.

When an FBI agent is fired, what do they do with their phone:
A. Turn it in to be wiped
B. Keep the government property forever for personal use as a gift

Is Mueller the guy working for the FBI who does intake of government property from fired employees?
A. Yes
B. No

Wiping a phone is standard procedure at the FBI to prepare it for another agent. Was it labelled by anybody as evidence before that?
A. Yes
B. No

Did the wiping mean that those 19,000 texts that the IG has actually don't exist?
A. Yes
B. No

"we have it all" - Q

Is Mueller the guy working for the FBI who does intake of government property from fired employees?
A. Yes
B. No

Wiping a phone is standard procedure at the FBI to prepare it for another agent. Was it labelled by anybody as evidence before that?
A. Yes
B. No

Did the wiping mean that those 19,000 texts that the IG has actually don't exist?
A. Yes
B. No

Yeah, they wipe the phones as standard protocol. LOL

A. Yes
B. No

A. Yes
B. No

A. Yes
B. No

Yeah, they wipe the phones as standard protocol. LOL

Weird that you laugh about it, but ok :cuckoo:

So, you try to say it is wrong to disparage war heroes and then disparage a war hero.

So, either it is OKAY to question the motives and honesty of war heroes, or it is not.

I know what I'll do, but it would be refreshing if you picked a choice and stuck with it throughout the rest of your lifetime.

No sweat off My balls, however.

"we have it all" - Q

A. Yes
B. No

A. Yes
B. No

A. Yes
B. No

So if the FBI asks for your cellphone you automatically wipe it?
I remember when investigators asked for Tom Brady's cellphone he wiped it....and the NFL suspended him for several games because of it.
So Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater wiped his cellphone it's okay. But when Tom Brady does it he deserves to be punished.

WOW!!!

The double-standards on the left permeate every facet of American society.

Last edited:

So, you try to say it is wrong to disparage war heroes and then disparage a war hero.

So, either it is OKAY to question the motives and honesty of war heroes, or it is not.

I know what I'll do, but it would be refreshing if you picked a choice and stuck with it throughout the rest of your lifetime.

No sweat off My balls, however.

Mueller is more than just a war hero... but there is one thing Flynn has over Mueller. Flynn is a convicted felon.

Well we now know, after yesterday, that the President was clearly targeted by the DOJ. It's all over the released documents on Flynn. The entire FBI except for Comey et. al. felt Flynn not lying.

Welp....we have a bit of a problem s0ns.:113:. Nuthin's happening to Trump either!:2up:

Forum List

Back