Obstruction? Mueller probe wiped Strzok phone before giving it to investigators

Pretty sad and pathetic that you guys are suddenly trying to destroy Mueller's reputation just because he is investigating Trump, while less than 2 years ago Trump was interviewing Mueller to run the FBI... and Mueller was known as the most stand up guy there was in the opinion of BOTH political parties.

You guys should be fucking ashamed of yourselves.

Mueller has ALWAYS been known as an over zealous investigator who bends the rules to make arrests and get convictions. That's a fact whether he was and is respected by all or not.

The IG's report concluded that the automatic collection software was messing up, especially with text messages, and it wasn't just Strok and Page's phones or that one time period.
They were able to retrieve over 9,000 texts for Strozk and over 10,000 of Page's.
So whatever you're crabbing about, no, it doesn't look as if Mueller scrubbed anything and the FBI has been able to retrieve a lot of it. Relax.

DOJ investigation turns up thousands of missing texts from Peter Strzok and Lisa Page
Politico, Washington Compost, New York Times,........they are all scrambling to explain this away.

I heard several hours ago that it was common practice to reset cellphones to factory settings.

Of course the cells in question did not usually contain exculpatory evidence that benefits Trump and incriminates rogue FBI Agents.

The IG's report concluded that the automatic collection software was messing up, especially with text messages, and it wasn't just Strok and Page's phones or that one time period.
They were able to retrieve over 9,000 texts for Strozk and over 10,000 of Page's.
So whatever you're crabbing about, no, it doesn't look as if Mueller scrubbed anything and the FBI has been able to retrieve a lot of it. Relax.

DOJ investigation turns up thousands of missing texts from Peter Strzok and Lisa Page

Did you ever notice that machines only mess up when it's a liberal involved? Voting machines only screw up when Democrats are counting votes, servers only accidentally destroy data when Democrats are involved. Weapons only accidentally discharge when a Democrat is involved, etc etc.

Shit fire , riddle me this, how many times, starting way back in her time at the Rose Law Firm has Hillary Clinton had files and or data related to her accidentally destroyed in one manner or another?

You and the other liberals on here would go ape shit if ANY material of Trump's were accidentally destroyed under ANY circumstances, and that makes you pathetic.
Couldn't handle the facts, huh?

Politico, Washington Compost, New York Times,........they are all scrambling to explain this away.

I heard several hours ago that it was common practice to reset cellphones to factory settings.

Of course the cells in question did not usually contain exculpatory evidence that benefits Trump and incriminates rogue FBI Agents.
I believe what they did was quote the IG's report. That is what I was reading, anyway.

I believe what they did was quote the IG's report. That is what I was reading, anyway.
No. You were reading a summation of part of the report.

Pretty sad and pathetic that you guys are suddenly trying to destroy Mueller's reputation just because he is investigating Trump, while less than 2 years ago Trump was interviewing Mueller to run the FBI... and Mueller was known as the most stand up guy there was in the opinion of BOTH political parties.

Mueller has ALWAYS been known as an over zealous investigator who bends the rules to make arrests and get convictions. That's a fact whether he was and is respected by all or not.

No he hasn't. He is a Vietnam War hero with a PURPLE HEART and other awards, and has been a life-time servant for his country. You are fucking smearing him to protect a guy that lies every 5 seconds. That's pathetic. And when people PROVE to you in front of your face that Trump just makes shit up and is a proven liar... I mean even his lawyer said he can't tell the truth, you don't think that is important.

Yet here we sit in a thread where people are smearing the PURPLE HEART recipient from the VIETNAM WAR, to protect a known liar and draft dodger. What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Trump interviewed him and rejected him.
That clearly points to a motive.

Dude, learn to think logically.

No he hasn't. He is a Vietnam War hero with a PURPLE HEART and other awards, and has been a life-time servant for his country. You are fucking smearing him to protect a guy that lies every 5 seconds. That's pathetic. And when people PROVE to you in front of your face that Trump just makes shit up and is a proven liar... I mean even his lawyer said he can't tell the truth, you don't think that is important.

Yet here we sit in a thread where people are smearing the PURPLE HEART recipient from the VIETNAM WAR, to protect a known liar and draft dodger. What the fuck is wrong with you people?
Mueller should have kept his ass down and he wouldn't have had it shot off. Don't bother with telling me what I don't know or didn't do.

What are you talking about. I'm not smearing anyone and his military service certainly doesn't insulate him from criticism. Yes, Mueller most assuredly does have a reputation as being overly aggressive. That's not slandering the man and if you don't understand that quite a few federal agents not named Mueller are also quite aggressive than you are just stupid.

Mueller has several times in his law enforcement career brushed up against the rules the what federal investigators are allowed to do and what they aren't allowed to do, and this is well established and easily known with a few simple Google searches.

No. You were reading a summation of part of the report.
https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000167-a934-df8f-adff-a97d48360000
I know this says "politico," but it is the actual report in full.
What is included in my briefer post, which quotes the "bottom line," (the conclusion), is accurate.

Mueller should have kept his ass down and he wouldn't have had it shot off. Don't bother with telling me what I don't know or didn't do.
that was Senator Kerry that had his ass shot....

There is no evidence in the (redacted) report that Mueller's office did anything wrong or out of the ordinary. Even after the phones have been upgraded and the automatic collection software has been improved, it is still failing to collect about 10% of text messages. It is random and spread across all the phones in the system.

It is a software problem. Fortunately, they were able to retrieve 9000 and 10000 text messages from the phones, anyway, and the OIG report says that it does not appear that the deleted texts were content related--they were an amalgam of work related, political and personal texts from both phones. The software failed to save them. It was a system wide problem.

They still Hillary was on the ground in Benghazi firing on the embassy.
She may as well have been, she was responsible for their deaths.
Jesus Christ

giphy.webp

Looks like the Mueller Team is involved in a cover up.

Mueller Team Scrubbed Peter Strzok's Phone: 'No Substantive Text Msgs'

GettyImages-997057194-640x480.jpg

The Office of the Special Counsel deleted text messages from the iPhone of fired FBI agent Peter Strzok before turning it over to the Department of Justice Office of the Inspector General (OIG), according to a report released by the federal watchdog.

On Thursday, the Justice Department’s inspector general released a report stating thousands of text messages exchanged between Strzok and FBI attorney Lisa Page could not be recovered after Mueller’s team wiped clean the phones it had issued them.
You don't really think he would stoop that low do you? This guy has been involved in planting evidence, Legal misconduct, and many cases overturned by the High Courts just on the fact the used very low ethics for a conviction. The Judge is wise in looking into just what evidence is missing. He could dump the whole case in a heart beat.
Just had to post more, sorry. As a Deputy I had to tell the "Truth" in open court if I lied I knew that future testimony would be looked at as a possible lie. therefore the truth was the why to go. I did loose some cases because of the truth. Were they guilty? The ones that I lost was my fault, not enough evidence. Now it seems planting evidence, and false facts are being used. Just does not seem fair to the little guy with a lb of pot or a 200 grams of coke gets time, Liberals get a get out jail free card. Its wrong on any levels of law. In this case I would cut him off, no case. He was screwed the min, the DOJ got involved.

that was Senator Kerry that had his ass shot....

So did Mueller.

There is no evidence in the (redacted) report that Mueller's office did anything wrong or out of the ordinary. Even after the phones have been upgraded and the automatic collection software has been improved, it is still failing to collect about 10% of text messages. It is random and spread across all the phones in the system.

It is a software problem. Fortunately, they were able to retrieve 9000 and 10000 text messages from the phones, anyway, and the OIG report says that it does not appear that the deleted texts were content related--they were an amalgam of work related, political and personal texts from both phones. The software failed to save them. It was a system wide problem.

"we have it all" - Q

Looks like the Mueller Team is involved in a cover up.

Mueller Team Scrubbed Peter Strzok's Phone: 'No Substantive Text Msgs'

GettyImages-997057194-640x480.jpg

The Office of the Special Counsel deleted text messages from the iPhone of fired FBI agent Peter Strzok before turning it over to the Department of Justice Office of the Inspector General (OIG), according to a report released by the federal watchdog.

On Thursday, the Justice Department’s inspector general released a report stating thousands of text messages exchanged between Strzok and FBI attorney Lisa Page could not be recovered after Mueller’s team wiped clean the phones it had issued them.
You don't really think he would stoop that low do you? This guy has been involved in planting evidence, Legal misconduct, and many cases overturned by the High Courts just on the fact the used very low ethics for a conviction. The Judge is wise in looking into just what evidence is missing. He could dump the whole case in a heart beat.
Just had to post more, sorry. As a Deputy I had to tell the "Truth" in open court if I lied I knew that future testimony would be looked at as a possible lie. therefore the truth was the why to go. I did loose some cases because of the truth. Were they guilty? The ones that I lost was my fault, not enough evidence. Now it seems planting evidence, and false facts are being used. Just does not seem fair to the little guy with a lb of pot or a 200 grams of coke gets time, Liberals get a get out jail free card. Its wrong on any levels of law. In this case I would cut him off, no case. He was screwed the min, the DOJ got involved.

Unless you've changed suddenly, all law enforcement officials should be about finding the truth, and that includes punishing crimes that may arise during an investigation, even if they aren't related to the original investigation. That's law enforcement 101. If you get a welfare check call, or a domestic disturbance call... and you walk in the house and see a meth lab, do you turn a blind eye to it?

Of course you don't. So why would you expect the same from the Mueller investigation? Come on man.

Forum List

Back