Observations on Americans' Thoughts

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Wish I could read other languages so I could browse their message boards and see if the vitriol exhibited here occurs in other countries, or if the US is the only dark hearted nation. The sheer volumn of threads expressing racism, homophobia, antisemitism, anarchistic, ultra-nationalism is astounding and more than a little discouraging.

Is America really this evil? Or is it like this everywhere?

Wish I could read other languages so I could browse their message boards and see if the vitriol exhibited here occurs in other countries, or if the US is the only dark hearted nation. The sheer volumn of threads expressing racism, homophobia, antisemitism, anarchistic, ultra-nationalism is astounding and more than a little discouraging.

Is America really this evil? Or is it like this everywhere?
You did not list Christian bashing. As I noticed there are a lot more anti-Christian posts than antisemitic. Imagined antisemitism is the result of jews provoking Christians and decent non-Christians, who believe in peaceful practice of any religion, to push back with equal force they are pushed by atheists and jews.

America is in the process of dividing into two or more separate and distinct nations. It's going yo get a little messy.

Forum List

Back