The Intellect and Consciousness of Energy

The energy has split in to seperate consiousnesses to create the world we are in today. Easiest way I can put it together is like a type of asexual schizophrenic energry reproduction which we are the product of that created seperate identities to fill all the needs of the what the source wants to experiance.

The energy has split in to seperate consiousnesses to create the world we are in today. Easiest way I can put it together is like a type of asexual schizophrenic energry reproduction which we are the product of that created seperate identities to fill all the needs of the what the source wants to experiance.

Assuming that you are talking about all things and not just humans, I would have to say that I agree with your hypothesis only that I would have you elaborate on "asexual schizophrenic energy reproduction" a little more. There are many facets to schizophrenia and I am not clear on what you mean by that. I would like you to elaborate a little more on it please.

Jamie

Avatar, look into mithras, horus, etc. there's plenty of biting the christian bible did.

Im very much aware of all of them. I simply think you have it backwards. I think there was one Gospel taught to all people and that over time it warped into these various religions.

Why presume that God waited till the meridian of time to send forth messagers declaring the glad tidings of the Gospel? He loved the people before Christ came as much as those at the time of His coming. Its just as easy to tell them what He was planning to do then as it was while He was doing it.

You're missing the crux. The Gospels give a time of Jesus' life, an actual time on Earth. Problem is, these other figures' times happened BEFORE Jesus and so their stories came before Jesus' story, based on the actual Gospels. So the idea of the Virgin Birth, the Resurrection after three days, etc. etc. were all used BEFORE the TIME of Jesus.

When it all started there was one.

A spark with no end.

Existence.

A memory left behind never forgotten.

It is.

Forever.

___

Energy is in everything.

The Energy must create a memory of itself to exist or it doesn't exist.

The only way the memory of itself could exist if itself was the memory.

It ripped itself apart to exist.

____

I'd like to go more beyond this but no time right now.

There's no collective consciousness between human beings. We have similar thought patterns because we are the same species. If our consciousness was connected we'd somehow have realized this by now and it would have a significance as-to your actual existence; that which is doesn't.

There are zero human beings that have discovered a "meaning" of life; which means, in all probability we are a chaotic randomness of biology.

What created us is not known, but the fact that energy cannot be created n'or destroyed is apparent and not profound. It's only saying you are not magic. You cannot make something magically appear, or magically disappear, without the use of Illusion (no pun intended).

These thoughts of one consciousness do nothing except occupy space in your mind and diminish what's unique in us all. YOU exist. The philosophical discussion of "do I exist" is ridiculous, and a waste of time and thought.

Forget about a collective consciousness. If you want to philosophically delve into an issue: TIME.

TIME itself. Let's see a detailed thesis on TIME, and you may find it more profound than this meaninglessness.

It's all vibrating strings. (vibrating strings all the way down!)

Energy is an illusion, as is matter.

I'm beginning to think that our Buddhists chums may be right.

All of existence is an illusion, too.

No, because to even perceive an "illusion" one has to have a basic understanding of "reality vs. illusion" in the first place, and in order to have THAT understanding, you'd have to........you know..........exist in order to even contemplate such a thing.

Don't let bored philosophers distort your grasp on reality.

We are really here, we just don't know how or why. The debate on how or why even exists because "we are."

There's no collective consciousness between human beings. We have similar thought patterns because we are the same species. If our consciousness was connected we'd somehow have realized this by now and it would have a significance as-to your actual existence; that which is doesn't.

There are zero human beings that have discovered a "meaning" of life; which means, in all probability we are a chaotic randomness of biology.

What created us is not known, but the fact that energy cannot be created n'or destroyed is apparent and not profound. It's only saying you are not magic. You cannot make something magically appear, or magically disappear, without the use of Illusion (no pun intended).

These thoughts of one consciousness do nothing except occupy space in your mind and diminish what's unique in us all. YOU exist. The philosophical discussion of "do I exist" is ridiculous, and a waste of time and thought.

Forget about a collective consciousness. If you want to philosophically delve into an issue: TIME.

TIME itself. Let's see a detailed thesis on TIME, and you may find it more profound than this meaninglessness.

Time, is change happening. Time happens when change happens.

Jamie

I would agree with your statement and string theory is quite interesting.. have you read on it?

Jamie

Jamie

If that were true, time would have stopped a long time ago. The is nothing new under the sun.

No, because to even perceive an "illusion" one has to have a basic understanding of "reality vs. illusion" in the first place, and in order to have THAT understanding, you'd have to........you know..........exist in order to even contemplate such a thing.

Don't let bored philosophers distort your grasp on reality.

We are really here, we just don't know how or why. The debate on how or why even exists because "we are."

I outlined in my theory "why" we "could" be here. There are cycles that evolution occurs in. In the next cycle, we probably wont need physicality. We need physicality right now in order to gain experience in order to move onto the next cycle.

Id say my theory makes more sense than believing in something that you cannot see and that does not talk to your except with the illusion of your own mind.

Think about it..if energy is everything then we are all God connected through a collective consciousness. Otherwise explain why twins have the phenomena that they do with each other across the globe. Explain psychics. Explain De Ja Vu?

Jamie

Jamie

If that were true, time would have stopped a long time ago. The is nothing new under the sun.

Ah, but change is constantly happening. With each new breath, with each movement, with each breeze...change is happening. Time began with change. If the universe was stilled before the big bang and something suddenly happened, change occured and time began, correct?

Jamie

I outlined in my theory "why" we "could" be here. There are cycles that evolution occurs in. In the next cycle, we probably wont need physicality. We need physicality right now in order to gain experience in order to move onto the next cycle.

Id say my theory makes more sense than believing in something that you cannot see and that does not talk to your except with the illusion of your own mind.

Think about it..if energy is everything then we are all God connected through a collective consciousness. Otherwise explain why twins have the phenomena that they do with each other across the globe. Explain psychics. Explain De Ja Vu?

Jamie

"IF" energy is everything, does not give you a "THEN" we are all God(in logic). That is an opinion derived from your own definition of "God."

If energy is everything thus we are all connected sounds nice, but it's not profound at all. What belies the "connection" is that we all occupy space-time. Not that we share a wavelength of thought (consciousness), and not that we are spiritually connected. That's applying opinion with no basis in reality. De Ja Vu has several explanations. One is this:
The problem is that your mind has countless thousands of memories in it of all the days of all the previous years that you have lived, and, simply to maintain your sanity, your brain "forgets" most of them, even though they are still recorded somewhere in your brain. These "forgotten memories" are a well-known phenomena in all of us. So, if you are in a familiar environment, and you get a feeling that you "had experienced this before" the reality MIGHT be that you actually had! When your brain sees a PATTERN in an experience, it seems to have the ability to "suddenly remember" forgotten memories which happened to have a very similar pattern in them. This can therefore SEEM like it is a deja vu experience, of that spooky familiarity, but where the explanation is very mundane, simply a forgotten thought from three years earlier. Because forgotten memories are so common in us, then IF you are in a familiar environment when you get a sensation that you think might be deja vu, it is actually far more likely that it was simply a forgotten memory instead.

Again, the idea that we have a collective consciousness is ridiculous. First, we don't think collectively at all, and so it would render the theory itself irrelevant regardless. Next, there's no basis in reality (except that we all occupy space-time) for our conscious' to be connected. Energy is everything, sure, but that doesn't make its creations connected on a conscious level and guess what: we're not. You cannot reach into space-time and pull a though from my mind, there's no connection there. We all exist, as individual organisms.

Jamie

"IF" energy is everything, does not give you a "THEN" we are all God(in logic). That is an opinion derived from your own definition of "God."

If energy is everything thus we are all connected sounds nice, but it's not profound at all. What belies the "connection" is that we all occupy space-time. Not that we share a wavelength of thought (consciousness), and not that we are spiritually connected. That's applying opinion with no basis in reality. De Ja Vu has several explanations. One is this:
The problem is that your mind has countless thousands of memories in it of all the days of all the previous years that you have lived, and, simply to maintain your sanity, your brain "forgets" most of them, even though they are still recorded somewhere in your brain. These "forgotten memories" are a well-known phenomena in all of us. So, if you are in a familiar environment, and you get a feeling that you "had experienced this before" the reality MIGHT be that you actually had! When your brain sees a PATTERN in an experience, it seems to have the ability to "suddenly remember" forgotten memories which happened to have a very similar pattern in them. This can therefore SEEM like it is a deja vu experience, of that spooky familiarity, but where the explanation is very mundane, simply a forgotten thought from three years earlier. Because forgotten memories are so common in us, then IF you are in a familiar environment when you get a sensation that you think might be deja vu, it is actually far more likely that it was simply a forgotten memory instead.

Again, the idea that we have a collective consciousness is ridiculous. First, we don't think collectively at all, and so it would render the theory itself irrelevant regardless. Next, there's no basis in reality (except that we all occupy space-time) for our conscious' to be connected. Energy is everything, sure, but that doesn't make its creations connected on a conscious level and guess what: we're not. You cannot reach into space-time and pull a though from my mind, there's no connection there. We all exist, as individual organisms.

Collective consciousness becomes most apparent in our ability to intuitively sense and work with the interactions between our and others' physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual “energy fields.” Although science has long been convinced of the existence of gravitational, electric, and magnetic fields, significant research in the frontier science known as parapsychology, or the study of psychic (“psi”) phenomena, indicates that other types of fields—including thought fields—may also exist.

A fundamental psi phenomenon is extrasensory perception or influence, perhaps made possible by the apparent ability of consciousness to operate beyond the constraints of space and time. Examples include telepathy and remote viewing. The existence of psi (or tele-prehension, as Ken Wilber calls it) has been convincingly demonstrated in numerous scientific studies carried out by Marilyn Schlitz, Dean Radin, and others. In typical remote viewing experiments, for example, one individual is sent to a distant, undisclosed location while another individual, who remains in the lab, attempts to “remotely view” and describe that distant location in detail. Across a large number of experiments, remote viewers have been able to describe another's surroundings with a statistically significant degree of accuracy. Intriguingly, pairs who had an emotional bond have obtained the strongest results. These findings suggest that groups whose members build a sense of connection and trust with each other may have an increased capacity to access and understand each other's perspectives, to “see through each other's eyes.”

Read More Here: Robert Kenny: The Science Of Collective Consciousness

Jamie

The above is an example of my energy theory in practice. Emotional ties between two people are stronger because they have familiar energy.

Jamie

How could we all not be connected?

Using science it has explained that all the building blocks of the universe are in everything.

Collective Consciousness is GODS Conscious and it is by these building blocks that connect us as they are energy.

Same places same time is just similar energy sharing similar current.

Time is ilrelevant to this equation due to time being a man made rule. Unless you give man God status it holds no bar to why it exist.

Time is just your relative posistion on the planet to the sun. That's all time is. It keeps the man made systems on schedule. It how ever doesn't keep God on schedule.

We are still dealing with a forever here. NO Beginning and NO end.

By asking questions of why you will sort thru the collective consciousness to find the answer but you must go thru schizophrenia of the collective consciousness and follow it back to the orgin.

It's like you being a current of energy being sent thru transformers and powerlines reversing the flow.

The ILLUSION IS NOT that we are here and exist in a physical world. That is not the illusion.

It's who controls the planet and how they keep it working is the illusion. You have one story, the "official" story that the certain regions hate each other so we are at war and the countries are seperate entities, we are making advances to make the future more safe from terror. This is the illusion, the economy, the government, the media, banks, food and energy, education, business, and entertainment. These 7 cogs create the machine that makes the world operate in the fashion it does, it keeps you distracted and only satisfied with survival and exploits your efforts of communion and takes advantage of you by having a tread mill called "bills" so you have to pay attention to it while you gather resources for them and teach your children to follow the lead. But this is a different subject in all.

Can radio waves transmit from one source to another? Telepathy is the same exact science as to why radio waves work as it's 2 sources making a connection with energy being shared in between. Have you heard any explaintions of the astrology sciences and how it works, you would need to apply some of them physic's here in the energy discussion as it is another way that explains how we are connected and the energy interacts with us.

If you need something to explain what you are call your self the light bulb a place where the energy can be used and have a purpose.

I can really only be vague on the descriptions as it is hard to explain something that is unexplainable to more then just a few using words. You need to work a few of the kinks out by yourself as the "programming" from the machine I mentioned above has left idea's in your mind that you relate to when seeing material like I or the illusion have written about, it doesn't make sense to the scholastic because it is something not useful to make docile worker bees. You just assume the machine operaters do not know the meaning of life, or have they just not taught it to you.... get where that is going? Everything you know you learned from a book and teacher so you think logically all the answer are in there because logically 2 + 2 = 4 and you learned that in school. So if they say they don't know, you don't know either because they never taught you, but they did give you a theory... so if your happy with not knowing or not really ever going to do anything about it, then you shouldn't be in here reading other's ideas if you will only grip on to the illusion the machine captured your mind to see. This is the inphamous "Box" that you hear when someone says "think outside the box" it means do not use what you learned as that is only as limited to the box is big.

There is a difference in knowing and a difference in knowing what you learned. What is smart? Is smart how much you know? What is genius? Who decides these things? Something that wants you to know or something that doesn't want you to know? As many have said here No one has said the meaning of life or how/why we exist in this forum, but if your looking for answers and don't know yourself because your box doesn't contain the answers your looking for. Is the education you received and the people you follow as lead and look to as the source of authority any good if they can't tell you either? Did you really get a good education or did you learn conformity and how to keep the machine working? Good luck with that...

Last edited:
UKNOWME,

Your whole premise is destroyed if God does not exist, and God has not been proven thus your logical fallacy. That was easy.

As a secondary, your illusion theory implies we are being duped by "something" but in order for that to be correct we need actual players and also a motive.

So God doesnt exist unless He is proven to exist? That makes no sense logically.

So God doesnt exist unless He is proven to exist? That makes no sense logically.
I didn't say that.

What I said was, a logical conclusion cannot be drawn FROM an unknown and be considered a factual premise.

The illusion "dupe" is off topic in the premise I mean it as so I will only speak little on it. The Motive is control.

-------------

I am not trying to prove that there is a God I know there is God myself. The thing here is that when we determine if God has been proven we are looking for some type of humanish figure instead of what is.

I mean G.T. if you don't know if I have proven God to you or not then how do you know that I am wrong? You don't, you just assume because its not the way you have been told God was by T.V. and education so your preconceived idea's are the hinderance and flaw in your logic.

I noticed you don't like philosophers.... but logic came from philosophy so logically you shouldn't use logic as means to explain things because logic is a philosophy.

Our minds work like philosophers, it is just how it is. It's easier said then done but when you find determination is where you find God.

A little might that is and has been.

Instead of looking for what it's not look at what it is.

Life. Existance. Conscious.

Forum List

Back