The Intellect and Consciousness of Energy

The illusion "dupe" is off topic in the premise I mean it as so I will only speak little on it. The Motive is control.

-------------

I am not trying to prove that there is a God I know there is God myself. The thing here is that when we determine if God has been proven we are looking for some type of humanish figure instead of what is.

I mean G.T. if you don't know if I have proven God to you or not then how do you know that I am wrong? You don't, you just assume because its not the way you have been told God was by T.V. and education so your preconceived idea's are the hinderance and flaw in your logic.

I noticed you don't like philosophers.... but logic came from philosophy so logically you shouldn't use logic as means to explain things because logic is a philosophy.

Our minds work like philosophers, it is just how it is. It's easier said then done but when you find determination is where you find God.

A little might that is and has been.

Instead of looking for what it's not look at what it is.

Life. Existance. Conscious.

Control by who?

I don't dislike Philosophers, I am one myself. I just dislike a lot of the fluff that they say which is essentially meaningless. Such as - - discussing the meaning of "Virtue." Purposeless, boring, etc.

I haven't told you that when I say "God" I'm discussing the humanoid God, and so your assumption made the rest of your post fall on deaf ears, sorry about that.

You haven't "proven" God, you're wrong, this I do know. By "God" I mean that in the context of whatever created us; and you said collective consciousness is GODS consciousness; my point is that you're assigning that to God all on your own. In order to be accepted as fact, these premises, you need more. There's no meat behind what you say, it's just more fluff to ponder. It may be un-provable, even, but that only makes it obsolete.

To the illusion point: You're implying a grand scheme for control. You have to assert evidence that isn't circumstancial but concrete. In order to do this, you need players and proof that they're indeed players. If you don't have that, you've nothing but fluff. Once you have players, by name or (object); then you have at least a starting place to delve into your theory.

When I get back from work I am going to give you a lesson on order, natural order, and chaos, GT. Then perhaps you will understand my stance a little better.

Jamie

When I get back from work I am going to give you a lesson on order, natural order, and chaos, GT. Then perhaps you will understand my stance a little better.

Jamie

You worded that incorrectly. You can give me your theory on those, but not a lesson.

The control mechinism I have explained.

7 Cogs if the machine.
Economy, government, media, banks, food and energy, education, business, and entertainment.

This is the HOW they do it. WHY is Control.

WHO? Climb to the top of and see who leads the ship. Where is the common tie between all 7 Cogs and who is the benefit now? I don't know.

I know the why and the how but I couldn't tell you the players besides the public know elected officials that benefit from the system. I not going to list them but it's a good place to start if you want to find who.

-----------------------

Is the fluff really meaningless in all philosophy?

I did assume a humanoid God was the center of your idea due to the fact that a majority of the people in life I run by have that image inprinted in their mind.

If you do see the way the OP expressed energy I do share a similar view but if you look at the energy from the perspective that I have suggested slighty you may see that I have not assigned that to God on my own but as I say energy is everything the collective consciousness is director of the show.

The control mechinism I have explained.

7 Cogs if the machine.
Economy, government, media, banks, food and energy, education, business, and entertainment.

This is the HOW they do it. WHY is Control.

WHO? Climb to the top of and see who leads the ship. Where is the common tie between all 7 Cogs and who is the benefit now? I don't know.

I know the why and the how but I couldn't tell you the players besides the public know elected officials that benefit from the system. I not going to list them but it's a good place to start if you want to find who.

-----------------------

Is the fluff really meaningless in all philosophy?

I did assume a humanoid God was the center of your idea due to the fact that a majority of the people in life I run by have that image inprinted in their mind.

If you do see the way the OP expressed energy I do share a similar view but if you look at the energy from the perspective that I have suggested slighty you may see that I have not assigned that to God on my own but as I say energy is everything the collective consciousness is director of the show.

All that happened in our misunderstanding was that you sort of implied or assumed that I'm incapable of a deep-level of critical thought. That's alright.

The machine you describe isn't all-that profound to me, in-that you simply described the major components of our World. For me, it's circumstancial to say that "since they're the major components" - - - - - "then, they're involved in a conspiracy for control"

Sometimes, "it is what it is" can be a completely rational explanation and thinking too-far into things can begin to cloud one's Judgement. I'm not accusing you of this. Obviously, the leaders of the world have some level of "Control" but that doesn't mean they're orchestrating that control in a collaborative effort to influence the masses and "pretend" that the world isn't as it appears. I think that 9 out of 10 people will tell you to follow the money trail if you want to know who makes decisions, there's no illusion about it really. It's plain reality, not scripted illusion.

Fluff is all meaningless until it gets "teeth," yes, and until then it serves no purpose but an unsubstanciated theory IMO.

What I mean by that is, Philosophers will often-times state "absolutes," and paint a nice picture of how they came to that conclusion but the problem is, somewhere inside of that picture you can usually find an "opinion" (thought not-yet verified by fact), and that one little piece can often-times be the wrecking-ball to their entire premise.

It's like an investigation. You can't accurately get to steps 4,5,6 when steps 1,2,3 aren't verified by anything. Which is where I get the term "fluff" from to begin with.

In my opinion, we don't have a "collective" conscience because the very word conscience involves being aware, and we are not aware of a connection between all of us, at all, it is only theorized, and the very fact that we're "not sure" makes it not-so, because we aren't "conscious" of it...... hence the NON collective conscience.

So does this mean that when I use electricity, I am practicing a form of slavery?

So does this mean that when I use electricity, I am practicing a form of slavery?
Good and funny question, but I guess the answer is no because you, essentially, are energy so......who knows. lol. Funny

Does the OP have evidence corroborating her claim that individual quanta of energy posses consciousness, or was the post purely speculative?

I can understand where most feel the way about how I play devil advocate about the leaders and the direction the world is going. It isn't natural to not accept what you live as.

I do completely understand that there will be a control mechinism as long as the people of world wants to work together.

I do see how billions are being taken advantage of willingly or not. It's simple you need to survive I have the only way tactic.

Here is the definition- Brainwashing: forcible indoctrination into a new set of attitudes and beliefs

So tell me does the machine not set that standard of acceptable attitudes and beliefs?

Control.

I have stated the collective consciousness is GOD the director. We are outlets of individual consciousness that attribute to the collective.

I did mention schizophrenia as an attempt to simile.

Now if we are looking way to what created the energy that we all share is something that I haven't really explored into and I can't reverse engineer until I completely understand what I am in the first place.

I do know that WHAT IS is HERE and the possiblities of US being random chaotic transmution is not a viable option at this point. At this point this is WHAT IS what WE are. This is after several other random chaotic events that allowed consciousness to be created but life as it is now is not random but choosen.

I disagree that you can state as an absolute that it's not random. We can start there.

ETA: a low probability does not make something impossible, either, so please avoid using that in your "proof" of the absolute you have declared.

To your thoughts on the control mechanism: As I stated, you were incorrect in calling it an illusion. It's in plain sight, it's just the massive events that would have to take place (a restart to virtually all structure of society) is too great in a "risk vs. reward" scenario and some people, you know, actually enjoy their lives. There's no sense in fixing something you feel is going swell.

Does the OP have evidence corroborating her claim that individual quanta of energy posses consciousness, or was the post purely speculative?

I'm going with "purely speculative". :)

It's in plain sight which makes it hide so well.

Could it be that God doesn't know how it exists or why be the ultimate reason for the creation of life?

To your thoughts on the control mechanism: As I stated, you were incorrect in calling it an illusion. It's in plain sight, it's just the massive events that would have to take place (a restart to virtually all structure of society) is too great in a "risk vs. reward" scenario and some people, you know, actually enjoy their lives. There's no sense in fixing something you feel is going swell.

Well G.T. I have had the "Who" answered to me within a few days after I made my post of knowing the "how" and "why" but I have also been given a broader spectrum of the "why" and what it means to us.

They want you to risk to get the reward its the only way the world can move forawrd in evolution.

Forum List

Back