Obolshevik Supports Extending USAPATRIOT Act ...Who didn't See this Coming?

I saw that "was willing to consider" fudging bullshit...And it's bullshit.

Once an authoritarian, always an authoritarian.

pooh! if he said he was dispensing with the provisions totally, you'd have written the thread about how he's a wuss...

which is why he should ignore all of you. ;)
If he were sincere, he'd let the whole kit and kaboodle expire.

But he's not, so he won't.

Why would he throw out the baby with the bathwater? there are some provisions of the patriot that deal with security without violating individual rights. I don't know where YOU live, but where I live, I'm happy to have laws in place that address both security AND liberty.

Now...I KNOW you don't support doing away with those provisions so it's just an excuse, IMO, for another "I hate Obama" whinefest.

Why would he throw out the baby with the bathwater? there are some provisions of the patriot that deal with security without violating individual rights. I don't know where YOU live, but where I live, I'm happy to have laws in place that address both security AND liberty.

Now...I KNOW you don't support doing away with those provisions so it's just an excuse, IMO, for another "I hate Obama" whinefest.

Which parts? :eusa_eh:

Besides, if those parts matter so much, then a new bill can be written up without any of the bullshit that's in it now. Democrats have an almost unbeaten majority and they could easily get a couple Republicans on a bill like this.

I'm laughing long and hard at the stupid fucking liberals that voted for this clown.

He duped the crap out of you. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Never said I was surprised by this and I still don't regret my vote despite this...

...especially considering that the lipstick-wearing pig would have been a heartbeat away from having this power otherwise.

Of course you don't regret your vote.

Does the lemming regret going over the cliff? Nope! :lol::lol::lol:

Obama is the Pied Piper and he's leading the democRATS to the river. :eusa_whistle:

I predicted if there was anything about him that I'd be disappointed about, it would be this. You can usually count on those who get the power to not willfully cede any of it.

yet you support policies and politicians that just keep on taking more and more

I saw that "was willing to consider" fudging bullshit...And it's bullshit.

Once an authoritarian, always an authoritarian.

pooh! if he said he was dispensing with the provisions totally, you'd have written the thread about how he's a wuss...

which is why he should ignore all of you. ;)
nope, dude was againt the PA back when Clinton tried to get it

I'm laughing long and hard at the stupid fucking liberals that voted for this clown.

Never said I was surprised by this and I still don't regret my vote despite this...

...especially considering that the lipstick-wearing pig would have been a heartbeat away from having this power otherwise.

fucking lowlife reprobate misogynist scumbag
Actually, Caribou Barbie would have made Bush, Cheney, Obama, and Biden (ALL 4) of them combined to look like wimpy sissies who would give rights to anybody...

Especially considering she has no thoughts of her own, she'd just go along with the flow...she'd probably enjoy doing it worse.

Actually, Caribou Barbie would have made Bush, Cheney, Obama, and Biden (ALL 4) of them combined to look like wimpy sissies who would give rights to anybody...

Especially considering she has no thoughts of her own, she'd just go along with the flow...she'd probably enjoy doing it worse.
i dont even know what that is supposed to mean..give "rights" to people? huh?
"no thoughts of her own?" wtf? you got me man, im lost, that spaghetti just went into the can.

Love this shit. he has done absolutely nothing the left was promising they would do. Has not shut down Iraq, has not closed Gitmo, wants to keep the Patriot act, has the most hidden administration in a very long time, will double the deficit in 4 years vice the 8 it took Bush, has taken over the banking industry and now the Auto Industry, promised millions of jobs, promised unemployment would not pass 8 percent, Wants to take over the Medical industry. Ya a real winner there. And you dumb asses keep saying, we weren't surprised.

Lets recap shall we? You hated Bush for the wars, Obama is still running them with no end in sight. You hated Bush for supposedly lying to the American people, with no actual evidence he ever did any such thing, BUT do not mind that Obama lied about job creation, lied about what the new stimulus would do, lied about health care. You hated Bush for doubling the deficit in 8 years, but love Obama for doubling it again in 4 years. Hated Bush cause he was secretive, yet love Obama for paying Lawyers to hide his and his wife's past, for selecting tax dodgers for High Office, for selecting a racist for Supreme Court Justice and on and on. We know less about Obama then any previous President EVER. And we are in an age of information overload.

Obama wanted to let ACORN run the Census next year. Obama took a non political Census process and Politicized it by moving it into the White House.

You fools simply amaze the shit out of me. You can not even see the train wreck coming in 2010.

"no thoughts of her own?" wtf? you got me man, im lost, that spaghetti just went into the can.

^^^^^^^^^

Which is why your previous response to me is so fucking laughable. Oh, and I like this one that got quoted, too:

Did someone have a change of heart, or was it deleted for you?

:lol::lol::lol:

The primary of Conservatives who supported this in the first place are now against this, obviously because it's Obama.

However, I thought this was a horrible idea THEN, and a horrible idea NOW. None of you believe me when I say Obama isn't that much of a Liberal. However, this only further proves I am right.

Sincerely,

A Liberal

No true conservative has ever supported the Patriot Act.

The primary of Conservatives who supported this in the first place are now against this, obviously because it's Obama.

However, I thought this was a horrible idea THEN, and a horrible idea NOW. None of you believe me when I say Obama isn't that much of a Liberal. However, this only further proves I am right.

Sincerely,

A Liberal

Wrong.

Lots of true conservatives supported it.

Many true conservatives opposed it.

Your assertion is bullshit.

WASHINGTON – The Obama administration supports extending three key provisions of the Patriot Act that are due to expire at the end of the year, the Justice Department told Congress in a letter made public Tuesday.

Lawmakers and civil rights groups had been pressing the Democratic administration to say whether it wants to preserve the post-Sept. 11 law's authority to access business records, as well as monitor so-called "lone wolf" terrorists and conduct roving wiretaps.

Obama supports extending Patriot Act provisions - Yahoo! News

You can change the names...You can change the faces...You can change the party labels...And there STILL ain't a dime's worth of difference when the rubber meets the road.

What will convince Americans that there is NO DIFFERENCE between the poliical parties - NONE>

We are being governed by the DEMOPUBLICANS. When will the masses wake the fuck up?!?!?!?!?!?!?

^^^^^^^^^

Which is why your previous response to me is so fucking laughable. Oh, and I like this one that got quoted, too:

Did someone have a change of heart, or was it deleted for you?

:lol::lol::lol:

fuck it, i deleted it but may as well go with it, it is true after all.

and his post makes no fucking sense at all.

Last edited:

Sincerely,

A Liberal

That is bad polarizing statement to make. A person can be a conservative, while being a supporter of the P.A.

I'm fucking sick of Democrats and Republicans. What the fuck?!

There's no place in this country for real liberals. I'm moving to Scandinavia. Can someone lend me $50,000 so they'll let me immigrate?

I have said all along that there has been no change at all. Hopey Changey merely = George Bush on Steroids. He hasn't done anything radically different than George Bush did. In fact he really just stole a lot of Bush's worst ideas like "Stimulus Packages" and "Bailouts" and made them much much worse. In the end Hope & Change really do = Simple Slogans for Simple Minds.

Ame®icano;1521424 said:
I see Patriot Act as unconstitutional. It was during the Bush, and still is. I can't beleive that Supreme Court let let it pass. So much about "change" that came to Washington.

116jkia.jpg

that is flipping hilarious.

Forum List

Back