To JimNYC and Sir Evil

Wade2

Rookie
Sep 15, 2009
Just wanted to see what you guys had to say for yourselves?

After running me off this board for stating what I knew to be true, what do you have to say for yourselves now that EVERY THING I SAID WOULD RESULT FROM THE BUSH POLICIES HAS IN FACT COME TO PASS?

Just curious what you guys have to say for yourselves. Probably nothing as it appears you've all but retired from posting here. Just as well since time has proven you are both idiots.

-Wade

PS: isn't it interesting how GWB is now capitalizing on his former presidency? I estimate his personal profits at around $30mil thus far, not counting what he will inherit from daddy Bush's couple of billion in profits over the last 8 years!

Last edited:

After running me off this board for stating what I knew to be true, what do you have to say for yourselves now that EVERY THING I SAID WOULD RESULT FROM THE BUSH POLICIES HAS IN FACT COME TO PASS?

Just curious what you guys have to say for yourselves. Probably nothing as it appears you've all but retired from posting here. Just as well since time has proven you are both idiots.

-Wade

Dude.. Speaking of idiots.. Read up.

This board's been through approx. 4 other owners over the last few years.

-Wade

I know, but this is not directed at the current owners, but to those specified. It is for them to read and suffer. What they did was unacceptable. So now, 5 years later I feel ok about calling them out and embarrassing them. No offense is meant to the owner's/runners of this board. I have in fact participated under another nick from time to time and consider it quite decent. However, at the time in question, the tactics and measures used by JimNYC and others to stifel opposing views was atrocious. Going so far as to use my private registration info against me... well. THEY SHOULD BE MADE TO EAT THEIR FULL MEASURE'S OF SH*T NOW DON'T YOU THINK?

As I foretold, GWB shall be remembered as the worst president in American history. Is there any doubt now?

-Wade

I know, but this is not directed at the current owners, but to those specified. It is for them to read and suffer. What they did was unacceptable. So now, 5 years later I feel ok about calling them out and embarrassing them. No offense is meant to the owner's/runners of this board. I have in fact participated under another nick from time to time and consider it quite decent. However, at the time in question, the tactics and measures used by JimNYC and others to stifel opposing views was atrocious. Going so far as to use my private registration info against me... well. THEY SHOULD BE MADE TO EAT THEIR FULL MEASURE'S OF SH*T NOW DON'T YOU THINK?

As I foretold, GWB shall be remembered as the worst president in American history. Is there any doubt now?

Dumbshit, they're not here - you're not making them eat shit. They haven't been here in probably a couple years.

Get it NOW? :eusa_whistle:

Thats large, and colored font - where's my rep, Bones?

(Oh, and Sir Evil, and JimNYC are brothers, fyi..)

I have checked, they are still here dude. Not very active, but still here.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't know Dis but I think Bones does not like this colored stuff!

You're dumber'n a fucking brick.

SE - March 2007

JimNYC - January 2008

That's the last time either of them logged on.

Get a fucking clue, dipshit. Jim hasn't posted here in over a year. Evil hasn't posted here in over two years. They both have probably forgotten all about you.

Move on.

They still log in, just under other nicks.

Why do the rest of you act offended? I'm not insulting this board (which has come a long way), nor am I insulting it's current users. I am insulting it's former owner and his host of lackies.

I'm not intendending to make multiple posts under this nick, or anything that might disrupt this board. I'm just calling out two sh*t heads who behaved in a most inappropriate manner years ago (editing my posts, threatening me personally, etc...)

This is meant for them (they know who they are). Not for you! One brief post to point out after all these years I have not forgotten and to point out how very wrong they were on EVERY point.

It is sort of a testament as to why even unpopular opinions should be allowed in forums such as this. I felt Bush's fiscal and military policies would bankrupt this country, while he and his cronies would enjoy wild profits. For this i was shouted down, insulted, personally threatened, quoted out of context (ie: edited posts and email presented against me), and banned.

I've waited years to post here on this, been too busy for the last year (in Afghanistan mostly) to post this. Got a break now so... Of to Libya end of this month, so probably won't post again.

New Topics

Forum List

Back