Objective qst: Who was handed the better economic/social America?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Be honest with the above question, was Trump or Obama handed down the better economic and social America regarding:

The unemployment rate
The stock market's standing
War deaths of our military
Health care coverage
World's opinion of the U.S.

Bbbut the Nobel!!!!!

—2,499 U.S. soldiers have been killed in Afghanistan and Iraq so far under President Obama, according to the independent Iraq Coalition Casualty Count.

—Of those, 1,906 have been killed in and around Afghanistan, and 593 in Iraq.

—Under Obama, the United States has been at war for 2,687 days. That's longer than under George W. Bush — or any other U.S. president, for that matter.

—Obama has conducted airstrikes on seven countries: Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Somalia, Yemen, Libya and Syria. (That's three more countries than George W. Bush bombed.)

—U.S. combat forces are deployed on the ground in three countries: Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria. That's one more war than Obama inherited, and which his successor will likely have to contend with.

2,500 Soldiers Have Died in Afghanistan and Iraq Under Obama

Trump is inheriting a better economic situation, but Obama inherited a far better social one.

Blacks assassinating cops on the street really wasn't a regular feature of the Bush administration.

Objective my ass!

Many of the extreme leftist partisans are under the impression that their lockstep group think is actually some sort of sign of objectivity.

It makes them feel good about the way they play politics like a game of Cowboys and Indians.

How much is unemployment down?

How much are food stamp recipients up?

Great economy hey?

Trump is inheriting a better economic situation, but Obama inherited a far better social one.

Blacks assassinating cops on the street really wasn't a regular feature of the Bush administration.

Decent (and objective) response.........However, to say that GWB had a "far better social " situation is forgetting all those caskets coming home at Andrew's AFB....

Be honest with the above question, was Trump or Obama handed down the better economic and social America regarding:

The unemployment rate
The stock market's standing
War deaths of our military
Health care coverage
World's opinion of the U.S.

Your list is kind of misleading, but I will play along--------->

1. Trump inherited a better situation on unemployment, but the systemic problem he inherits economically a larger, although many of them are not Obama's fault.

2. Stock Market is for the richest part of the population. So to say the rich got richer, I think is a good thing, if you do not, that is up to you to explain why Obama had policies that did that, not me.

3. War deaths! Well, if giving back property that our soldiers died and got maimed to acquire is a smart thing, then by all means, Obama is a genius!

4. Healthcare. He screwed that one up big time. Now with a cleaner slate, our guys and your guys/gals are going to have to fix it; and trust me, your people will be involved. I wish them all well, and I wouldn't want that weight on my shoulders, but hey, they wanted elected, so they have to do it!

5. World opinion. Of course the people who have been fleecing us don't like Trump, what would you expect! Do you actually think Mexico, or China, or anywhere else for that matter where American factories were going, is happy Trump is in there? How silly of a thought process is that? As far as foreign policy, tell us which of our allies is happy with Iran's expansion? China's expansion in the South China sea? Tell us who was happy about how Obama handled foreign policy, then we will tell you if we care if they are now upset-)

When obama took office the fucking media stopped televising those caskets and reading those names! That doesn't mean our soldiers weren't dying. It is just another measure of how fucking dishonest and leftist the American media is! Wise the fuck up. Bozo!

War deaths! Well, if giving back property that our soldiers died and got maimed to acquire is a smart thing, then by all means, Obama is a genius!

For now just address the above....

So, "giving back property [to the Iraqis] that our soldiers dies and got maimed to acquire" kind of means that the war ON Iraq was a war of conquest over Iraqi lands (and oil)......

Thanks for the implication that the war WAS a war for oil and property.....

Did ewe see Cindy Sheehan protesting that war for the eight years obama was in office?

Forum List

Back