Trump inauguration ratings second biggest in 36 years

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
I think the last one I bothered watching was Ronald Reagan, glad I didn't miss one of our best presidents get sworn in. After seeing the protests and renting of clothing by the left I would say Trump has already done great things.

I am glad I watched but do wish they would not have chanted "lock her up." Nor do I think she should have been introducted as the "honorable," Nothing honorable about her.

Trump Inauguration Ratings Second Biggest in 36 Years

I think the last one I bothered watching was Ronald Reagan, glad I didn't miss one of our best presidents get sworn in. After seeing the protests and renting of clothing by the left I would say Trump has already done great things.

I am glad I watched but do wish they would not have chanted "lock her up." Nor do I think she should have been introducted as the "honorable," Nothing honorable about her.

Second biggest because the US grows in population size every year?

The fact that he's tried to compare himself to Reagan, who got a lot more people watching, is just funny.

And more people fell out of the national labor participation force yesterday. Such a shame.

The fact that he's tried to compare himself to Reagan, who got a lot more people watching, is just funny.
Regardless, not bad for someone you think everyone hates.

On Friday, where I was working, we watched the Trump inauguration,not by any means associated with traditional television, but via Mr. Trump's own personal live feed. I have to think that any comparison of TV ratings of this inauguration to previous ones must be fairly meaningless, because like me and my colleagues, so many people now watch such events in ways that would not be counted in TV ratings.

My boss observe that of all the feeds he found looking for a good source to watch the inauguration, all the feeds associated with mainstream news sources were giving an awful lot of undue attention to Hillary Clinton, as if the event was about her rather than about Mr. Trump; and that it was Mr.Trump's own feed that seemed to be providing the best and most appropriate coverage of the event.

Regardless, not bad for someone you think everyone hates.
You hate him also!?

Actually 2nd biggest in the last 4 years. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: As long as you don't count the Protests.

I would have watched but unfortunately I was at work.

Trumpelthinskins running around shouting "We're No. 2, we're No. 2."
That would be Hillary supporters. And they are mad because their depends aren't tax deductible.
Your emotions are getting in your way again. Trump is the most unpopular president history on the day after his inauguration. The women's movement will walk right over you people, metaphorically smashing your face in the mud and keep you there while Trump is legally removed from office.

I watched Trump's inauguration. I did not see either of little o's inaugurations. I didn't like him so why bother watching him sworn in.

Trumpelthinskins running around shouting "We're No. 2, we're No. 2."
That would be Hillary supporters. And they are mad because their depends aren't tax deductible.
Your emotions are getting in your way again. Trump is the most unpopular president history on the day after his inauguration. The women's movement will walk right over you people, metaphorically smashing your face in the mud and keep you there while Trump is legally removed from office.
No it won't. Loons crying about non existent causes don't move people. They roll their eyes at their stupidity,ignore them and go about their everyday lives barely giving them a second thought.

I watched Trump's inauguration. I did not see either of little o's inaugurations. I didn't like him so why bother watching him sworn in.
Exactly. I probably watched Obama related news or other BS maybe twice during his whole idiotic presidency.

Actually 2nd biggest in the last 4 years. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: As long as you don't count the Protests.

You can't count 2009 & 2013. Those were coronations, not inaugurations.

The women's movement has legitimate causes and will walk right over those who say the don't.

Forum List

Back