Objecting to illegal immigration is hypocritical

America was founded by illegal immigrants. But unlike the ones of today, our founding fathers murdered, enslaved, and subjugated the native population. Illegals of today just crossed a line on a map without permission. Whoopy fracking do.

The USA didn't exist back then. They founded this country. That was a good try though.

America was founded by illegal immigrants. But unlike the ones of today, our founding fathers murdered, enslaved, and subjugated the native population. Illegals of today just crossed a line on a map without permission. Whoopy fracking do.

Each supposition is wrong. Illegals Murder and LIE, plus they are really getting good press now. So give the PC a stuff break … But, if anyone is so inclined, they can go back to Europe. Take that entitled self righteous crap somewhere else. Please don’t let the rest of us stop you. I never hurt anyone, and I never stole land from anyone, But Mexicans have hurt ME. I think they have hurt penty of people , so give it a break already.

Last edited:

oh great, another liberal lunatic has joined USMB

Ya'll know there weren't any borders in 1492? Seriously? Metaphors are metaphors, but this is a stretch. These people that violate American immigration law NOW, they KNOW they are violating laws and so do the rest of you. Please. Columbus and illegals, not the same thing. Not by a looooong stretch.

Ya'll know there weren't any borders in 1492? Seriously? Metaphors are metaphors, but this is a stretch. These people that violate American immigration law NOW, they KNOW they are violating laws and so do the rest of you. Please. Columbus and illegals, not the same thing. Not by a looooong stretch.

So if there isn't a line on the map, or a law on the books it isn't valid? Ok. That's your opinion. Mine is you don't need those things to know you're in someone else's land when they come and greet you when you get off the boat.

I am firmly in support of legalizing pot

But let's be clear, you should not post while high cause you look a little nuts

Just sayin

So if there isn't a line on the map, or a law on the books it isn't valid? Ok. That's your opinion. Mine is you don't need those things to know you're in someone else's land when they come and greet you when you get off the boat.

Contacted the Osage yet and determined who you're going to give your house to?

I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure no one who is currently objecting to illegal immigration was around back then. Then we have the fact that there were no laws that made it illegal to come over here in the period you are talking about, which makes your argument even more absurd. On top of that, some of us happen to be descended from people that have lived here for thousands of years.

I am Native American and when there is no law against an act it cannot cannot be illegal. That was then and this is now. Natives killed each other and Europeans killed each other. Shit happens. We have immigration laws now and illegal immigration now is a crime. The natives did not have a claim on the land until after the Eruopeans came. There was a time when driving a vehicle without a license was not illegal because there was no law against. Natives were warring against each other long before the Whites arrived. Whites enslaved whites. Natives enslaved Natives. :eek:

Actually, America was founded by people who were born and raised right here, and whose families had been born and raised right here for generations.

Forum List

Back