Obese Pig Cee-Lo Performs "Fuck You" at Obama Fundraiser

I didnt ask what you thought of his body or intellect or if it entertained you. I asked why does this offend you?

Because its not dignified. Whoever came up with ce-lo doing that particular song there was indeed a moron.

From the article:
The Grammy-winner and Atlanta native flicked off the audience before asking, “Can I curse in here?” But he didn’t wait for the answer, belting out “f*** you!” Cee Lo ultimately switched to the censored “Forget You” lyrics.

Ok, so Cee-lo was trying to cause controversy then switched to the censored version. You're right, this is Obamas fault :doubt:

It did seem to upset the white people on faux....in fact their panties were in a bunch over a

Scary BLACK Man!!!

To Romney and Santorum from the Middle class.

If the change in our pockets wasn't enough, we say, fuck you and fuck you too.

We should be singing that to Obama. You've got it bass ackwards.

Maybe that's why cee-lo flipped off the audience and sung the song w/o permission?

Something to ponder.

Surely the idea of a black singer crooning out fuck you to a bunch of white political donors isn't lost. All obama needed was the other singer extolling the need of EBT cards.

If romeny did it the republican base would be the ones to attack.

Remember its you guys who claim they are the godly party

That's right....the left have no morals to stand up to.
I have no idea why it was a surprise to me that Obama let him sing that song, just shows you what a arrogant immoral person he is. And you guys suck it right up, everythings "cool" as long as Obama does it.

Surely the idea of a black singer crooning out fuck you to a bunch of white political donors isn't lost. All obama needed was the other singer extolling the need of EBT cards.
Maybe the next Republican president can craft a law that prevents singers from singing their hit songs at campaign events. Then again, if you knew Cee Lo was performing, chances are you aren't stupid enough to be surprised at his song choice.

What a bunch of phonys you idiots really are.

I have no idea why it was a surprise to me that Obama let him sing that song, just shows you what a arrogant immoral person he is. And you guys suck it right up, everythings "cool" as long as Obama does it.
Fuck you!

:thup:

Maybe the next Republican president can craft a law that prevents singers from singing their hit songs at campaign events. Then again, if you knew Cee Lo was performing, chances are you aren't stupid enough to be surprised at his song choice.

Oh no. If it were up to me, Cee Lo would be singing fuck you at every one of obama's campaign fundraising events. It should be his theme song. I applaud the singer and choice of hit songs. This was a fundraiser. If obama had a dozen black singers screaming fuck you to white donors and then obama asking for their money, it would be a dream come true.

There is nothing more pleasing than having donors flipped off. It puts them in their place. If obama keeps it up, those donors will surely get the message.

Fuck you!

:thup:

Hey! You've heard the song before too huh?? Lol!

There is another version of that song that he's sung on other programs...most likely because the people running the show didn't want the word fuck used. He sings "forget you" instead of "fuck you". I would have thought that is what he would have sung at a big rally like this, especially with the president there. But again...just shows you the kind of people Obama likes.

Ok...i'm ready for a neg this time!!!! :rofl:

There is another version of that song that he's sung on other programs...most likely because the people running the show didn't want the word fuck used. He sings "forget you" instead of "fuck you". I would have thought that is what he would have sung at a big rally like this, especially with the president there. But again...just shows you the kind of people Obama likes.

Obama wasn't there, but even if he was, why would it matter to you whether he likes hip hop or not?

Maybe the contempt obama shows for his donors is having an effect.

Obama’s high-dollar donations lagging - The Washington Post

Republicans and Democrats alike thought Obama would have a big financial advantage over Republicans this fall given his record-breaking 2008 fundraising and his status as the sitting president. But the trend of slackening big-donor support is the latest in a series of indications that the 2012 money battle is going to be much tighter than once imagined.

Obama wasn't there, but even if he was, why would it matter to you whether he likes hip hop or not?

The link stated that Obama spoke shortly after Cee Lo sang...so i assumed he was there. I have nothing against hip hop, alot of it i like. But you can't admit that saying FU at an event like this was plain wrong? I think whoever let him do it were pretty stupid, all it's going to do is piss off the religious left.

Oh..that's right, there's not very many of them so i guess everything will be just fine. I forget Obama is pandering to the liberals only.

After that whole Limbaugh "slut" thing, this performance must have Liberals jumping off buildings in anger...

How totally CLASSLESS. At a "Presidential" fundraiser no doubt?

Pathetic...

Cee Lo Green Performs "F**k You," Flips Off Crowd At Obama Fundraiser | RealClearPolitics
How un-PC of him to sing his hit song!!!

And for Obama to have one of the hottest artists today at his rally......why oh why would he do something like that???????

Forum List

Back