AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
Wale Performs at Obama's Final State of the Union

wale-state-of-union.jpg

In 2015 America's Premier Presidential & Parental couple invite rap performer Olubowale "Wale" Victor Akintimehin to our White House to inspire young people about education.

Have the Obamas and their advisers ever listened to or read Olubowale "Wale" Victor Akintimehin raps in which he characterizes women as less than human *itches and *hores unworthy of respect?

Or Wale's raps putting down people in his community, referring to his neighbors as nivvas and other rude, nasty, demeaning and hateful names?

Check out Wale's art performance. Search: "Chun Li (feat. Nipsey Hu$$le) lyrics"

WALE LYRICS - Chun Li

Perhaps I'm becoming old and cranky, or perhaps I am living among a growing number of people whose values and definition for peace, respect, common sense, and truthfulness radically differ from mine.

Robert K. Ross, MD, President and CEO of The California Endowment, gives a compelling overview of the role that exposure to childhood trauma plays in the lives of troubled and chronically ill Americans.

Peace.

Forum List

Back