Wale Performs at Obama’s Final State of the Union

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by AveryJarhman, Jan 14, 2016.

1. AveryJarhman

AveryJarhman VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +119
    Wale Performs at Obama's Final State of the Union

[​IMG]

In 2015 America's Premier Presidential & Parental couple invite rap performer Olubowale "Wale" Victor Akintimehin to our White House to inspire young people about education.

Have the Obamas and their advisers ever listened to or read Olubowale "Wale" Victor Akintimehin raps in which he characterizes women as less than human *itches and *hores unworthy of respect?

Or Wale's raps putting down people in his community, referring to his neighbors as nivvas and other rude, nasty, demeaning and hateful names?

Check out Wale's art performance. Search: "Chun Li (feat. Nipsey Hu$$le) lyrics"

WALE LYRICS - Chun Li

Perhaps I'm becoming old and cranky, or perhaps I am living among a growing number of people whose values and definition for peace, respect, common sense, and truthfulness radically differ from mine.

Robert K. Ross, MD, President and CEO of The California Endowment, gives a compelling overview of the role that exposure to childhood trauma plays in the lives of troubled and chronically ill Americans.

Peace.

2. jon_berzerk

jon_berzerk Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,654
    who says it is his last SOTU

he could possibly do one more

3. ZenZin

ZenZin Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Wale, I will forever love him for his mixtapes. Chun Li cool song, the last verse is my favorite.

4. AveryJarhman

AveryJarhman VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +119
    Hello, Z. Ive cited Chun Li in my writings about the Obamas inviting serious damaged Americans to their home and doing NOTHING to learn why their friends and guests are damaged.

[​IMG]