Obedience without question, loyalty without deception

I remember a story one time..

Chuck Norris one time walked in a bar, took a seat and grabbed a beer..

A local told him to move he was sitting in his seat...

Chuck moved... The local came back and said to Norris sorry pal I didn't realize who you were , you could of killed me.

Chucks reply...I am in your town I respect it.

We actually have a person here who thinks it is OK to force people to travel a distance in order to be afforded their civil rights. It's no big deal!
What you and your husband don't/ can't even afford a buss pass?

Why the fuck do you disrespect others?

For what purpose? Why do you have to be such a drama queen?

Pipsqueak nutters often assign their personal attributes to others as you have done here.

Yawn...

Flamed your ass to shut you up

Chuck moved... The local came back and said to Norris sorry pal I didn't realize who you were , you could of killed me.

That's awesome. That story changes everything.

We actually have a person here who thinks it is OK to force people to travel a distance in order to be afforded their civil rights. It's no big deal!

Pipsqueak nutters often assign their personal attributes to others as you have done here.

Yawn...

You did what?

It's the gay couples town, too.

Yawn...

You did what?

Yea I know queer ass business owner, I Wil have to listen to you for a week or so drama queen bitch...

You will probably blow up my inbox like you did the last time I hurt your little feelings faggot.

Yawn...

You did what?

Yea I know queer ass business owner, I Wil have to listen to you for a week or so drama queen bitch...

You will probably blow up my inbox like you did the last time I hurt your little feelings faggot.

What are you talking about.........."blow up your inbox"? Please elaborate.

Yawn...

You did what?

Just don't do it again blow up Justin biebers in box not mine , not your type knob gobler

Yawn...

You did what?

Just don't do it again blow up Justin biebers in box not mine , not your type knob gobler

Do what again?

Yup ,your retort is predictable as Matthews science, infrastructure and R and d

You morons are two pees in a pod

No substance.

Yup him I that's your retort is predictable as Matthews science, infrastructure and R and d

No substance.

You aren't going to change the subject from "blowing up your inbox" are you? That wouldn't be very generous of you. We've yet to discover what you meant by that.

Yup him I that's your retort is predictable as Matthews science, infrastructure and R and d

No substance.

You aren't going to change the subject from "blowing up your inbox" are you? That wouldn't be very generous of you. We've yet to discover what you meant by that.

So now your play book is Bill Clinton?

What is the meaning of "IS"

God Damn it fruit loop

No substance.

So now your play book is Bill Clinton?

What is the meaning of "IS"

God Damn it fruit loop

Still trying to get at what you mean here, Bear. When you say that I "blow up your inbox".....are you suggesting that I have sent you lots of pm's?

A normal person would say yes to that question. What would you say?

No the homos made it mainstream news all they had to do is drive to a different county and shut the fuck up.

But faggots being me first drama queens like they are had to make a big deal about it.

This isn't some private business we're talking about here, but a government office. When I got married I wanted my license issued in the county where I live and pay taxes, where I was born and grew up.

If a Muslim clerk decided not to issue you your small penis concealed carry permit because of Islam, I doubt you'd be as supportive. AmIright?

Forum List

Back