How much in taxes are you willing to give?

hortysir

In Memorial of 47
Apr 30, 2010
Port Charlotte, FL
Put your money where your mouth is.

What percentage of your income are you willing to give the government to provide food, shelter, phone, internet, and anything else you think one is entitled to?

10, 20, 50, 80%??

Give me a number

NO ONE wants to raise taxes on the nonrich but Pubs, brainwashed dingbats.

OP- No one outside of the top 5% should be paying more than 20% in all taxes and fees. They are now. Top 1% now at 29%, the next group 30%, the second and 3rd quintile about the same, the poorest around 20%. Change the channel.

If you're asking a liberal, the answer is zero. They only want OTHER people to pay taxes. Just ask half of Obamas cabinet.

They only people who can't stand helping the country with their money are you chickenhawk "patriot" chickenshytte hater dupe TP zombies. You're a gd disgrace. And thanks for allowing 9/11 thru sheer incompetence, the stupidest wars ever, the world depression, and defending rich a-hole Pubs for years to your own detriment. Change the gd channel.

What percentage of your income are you willing to give the government to provide food, shelter, phone, internet, and anything else you think one is entitled to?

10, 20, 50, 80%??

Give me a number

pi-pie.jpg

10, 20, 50, 80%??

Give me a number

The government isn't supposed to provide food, shelter, phone, internet or just about anything else....what they are supposed to do is defined in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

To pay for what government is supposed to do....10-15%, no more.

If you're asking a liberal, the answer is zero. They only want OTHER people to pay taxes. Just ask half of Obamas cabinet.
I do pay taxes comes right out of my check nearly breaks me then every year I have to come up with $300 for a local tax because a make more than 3000 a year. Then you have companies like AAPL who siphoned so much liquid capital overseas its becoming a problem because they don't know how to bring it back without paying tax. When you know what its like to have you next check spent before you get it come back to me. I for one am sick of subsidizing private jets on an empty stomach.

I do pay taxes comes right out of my check nearly breaks me then every year I have to come up with $300 for a local tax because a make more than 3000 a year. Then you have companies like AAPL who siphoned so much liquid capital overseas its becoming a problem because they don't know how to bring it back without paying tax. When you know what its like to have you next check spent before you get it come back to me. I for one am sick of subsidizing private jets on an empty stomach.
Take it up with Charlie Rangel (if you can find him).

What money? I have to skip meals to pay bills and I make a decent amount over minimum wage.
Do you ask for any of my money for your support?
No don't ask for a damn thing ever but when people are working there asses off and going hungry doing it I have issues the tax structure needs revised. I'm fine I can deal with it someone making 7.25 I have no idea how they do it.

10, 20, 50, 80%??

Give me a number

Which government. I want the federal government out of a lot of things.

I would prefer I pay my state what I pay the feds and vice versa.

I'll take it up with you mate you said it, I already know the politicians are bought and paid for. Why should someone too poor to eat pay for new weapons for the military to blow up villages in countries we have no business messing with in the first place?

I'll take it up with you mate you said it, I already know the politicians are bought and paid for. Why should someone too poor to eat pay for new weapons for the military to blow up villages in countries we have no business messing with in the first place?
They shouldn't, and they wouldn't be if the rich fat cats who keep calling for higher taxes would pay their OWN taxes.

Kevin Glass - The Obama Tax Cheats

They shouldn't, and they wouldn't be if the rich fat cats who keep calling for higher taxes would pay their OWN taxes.

Kevin Glass - The Obama Tax Cheats
The links broken and I honestly don't care and I don't think higher overall taxes is the solution. Those in office have no idea what its actually like living in the lower rung for income. Buy groceries or pay electric? Pay for health insurance now or get fined later for not having it? We spend far too much money going to war and throwing people in jail and not enough on people that need help. While the very wealthy enjoy lower tax rates than I do or the mom with 2 jobs and 3 kids.

10, 20, 50, 80%??

Give me a number

What I give now is fine. Just lower my taxes to the level I believe we should spend on the military,

and if you want a bigger military, you can put your money where your mouth is.

Forum List

Back