Obedience and Tyranny.

Blues Man

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2016
The human desire to conform is soil in which the seeds of tyranny are planted.

Most people will agree with the crowd even when they know what they are agreeing to is wrong.

I've always been one of those types that march to the beat of their own drum.

When I see something retarded I say so and it pisses folks off, even (especially) after I prove it. ;)

I guess that is why I have avoided political party, fraternal orders, and other such affiliations.

Most people will agree with the crowd even when they know what they are agreeing to is wrong.
Yeah, well Lincoln minded that to its bottom.You are a little late

"I hope I am over wary; but if I am not, there is, even now, something of ill-omen, amongst us. I mean the increasing disregard for law which pervades the country; the growing disposition to substitute the wild and furious passions, in lieu of the sober judgment of Courts; and the worse than savage mobs, for the executive ministers of justice. This disposition is awfully fearful in any community; and that it now exists in ours, though grating to our feelings to admit, it would be a violation of truth, and an insult to our intelligence, to deny. Accounts of outrages committed by mobs, form the every-day news of the times. They have pervaded the country, from New England to Louisiana;--they are neither peculiar to the eternal snows of the former, nor the burning suns of the latter;--they are not the creature of climate-- neither are they confined to the slave-holding, or the non-slave- holding States. Alike, they spring up among the pleasure hunting masters of Southern slaves, and the order loving citizens of the land of steady habits.--Whatever, then, their cause may be, it is common to the whole country."
"Such are the effects of mob law; and such as the scenes, becoming more and more frequent in this land so lately famed for love of law and order; and the stories of which, have even now grown too familiar, to attract any thing more, than an idle remark."

"I hope I am over wary; but if I am not, there is, even now, something of ill-omen, amongst us. I mean the increasing disregard for law which pervades the country; the growing disposition to substitute the wild and furious passions, in lieu of the sober judgment of Courts; and the worse than savage mobs, for the executive ministers of justice. This disposition is awfully fearful in any community; and that it now exists in ours, though grating to our feelings to admit, it would be a violation of truth, and an insult to our intelligence, to deny. Accounts of outrages committed by mobs, form the every-day news of the times. They have pervaded the country, from New England to Louisiana;--they are neither peculiar to the eternal snows of the former, nor the burning suns of the latter;--they are not the creature of climate-- neither are they confined to the slave-holding, or the non-slave- holding States. Alike, they spring up among the pleasure hunting masters of Southern slaves, and the order loving citizens of the land of steady habits.--Whatever, then, their cause may be, it is common to the whole country."
"Such are the effects of mob law; and such as the scenes, becoming more and more frequent in this land so lately famed for love of law and order; and the stories of which, have even now grown too familiar, to attract any thing more, than an idle remark."
Minded? I think you meant mined

If you can't even use the correct words in your posts don't waste my time.

You really look stupid when you criticize others and make such fundamental mistakes.

Last edited:
I've always been one of those types that march to the beat of their own drum.

When I see something retarded I say so and it pisses folks off, even (especially) after I prove it. ;)

I guess that is why I have avoided political party, fraternal orders, and other such affiliations.
Yeah.

I was never was satisfied with the "Because I said so" reasoning of so many people who believe they are in authority.

I actually go out of my way not to do what the herd is doing

Last edited:
Tyranny may be relative. For instance, what could be more tyrannical than holding slaves and what could not be justified to stop it?
He supported an amendment to the constitution to make it legal forever. He didnt give two shits about slavery.

Off the People, Buy the People, and Force the People

Snob rule provokes mob rule, so elitist government is what should be blamed, not citizens desperately trying to get rights that the oligarchy refused to give them.

That is tertiary in the big picture. Secondary is like when people here Biden or the governor of NM say that YOU will be better off if you don't have a gun to defend yourself. But PRIMARY is what Lincoln said (and Biden has Never in all the time I"ve followed him gotten this-- esp when in the 90's he bragged about the useless even harmful Brady Bill) :
While, on the other hand, good men, men who love tranquility, who desire to abide by the laws, and enjoy their benefits, who would gladly spill their blood in the defense of their country; seeing their property destroyed; their families insulted, and their lives endangered; their persons injured; and seeing nothing in prospect that forebodes a change for the better; become tired of, and disgusted with, a Government that offers them no protection; and are not much averse to a change in which they imagine they have nothing to lose. Thus, then, by the operation of this mobocractic spirit, which all must admit, is now abroad in the land, the strongest bulwark of any Government, and particularly of those constituted like ours, may effectually be broken down and destroyed—I mean the attachment of the People. . .​

among other stupid useless things about the Brady Bill was the background checks

JUL. 1, 2021, AT 6:00 AM

More People Are Buying Guns. Fewer People Are Getting Background Checks.​

The FBI didn’t finish over 1 million gun background checks in time to stop a sale in 2020 and 2021​

As gun sales soared over the past two years, more background checks slipped through holes in the system.

Ramaswamy - "there has never been a time in America where what people say, and what they actually think is so different."
I mean... FFS... a good 30% of the nation won't say what a woman is.
It doesn't get much worse than that

Ramaswamy - "there has never been a time in America where what people say, and what they actually think is so different."
I mean... FFS... a good 30% of the nation won't say what a woman is.
It doesn't get much worse than that
Yeah, Dylan Mulvaney is a perverted sick monster in society and millions have voted just that opinion of him

Forum List

Back