Obama's WH Counsel Next To Be Indicted By Mueller?

Ever heard of evidence or reality?
AlA the time - you traitor supporters constantly reject both evidence and reality while insisting the only thing that matters is your -evidence' in your own alternate reality.
Yep, bought off High School grad morons like Rush Limbaugh and Sean hannity are great journalists always looking for the facts LOL. GOP has raped the middle class the working class and the country for 35 years now, and all you know is phony scandals about Hillary Obama holder Lerner the FBI the CIA. You are a disgrace, but nothing on Fox Murdoch newspapers only and your ridiculous lying demagogues... The world of Journalism and law enforcement thinks you are a brainwashed functional moron and they are correct...

Last edited:
In my opinion this nation needs to do the same as Egypt did to the Muslim brotherhood's beloved Morsi and crew, only here it would be to the deep state's bad actors. Otherwise arrest them, and dethrone them from their power.

In my opinion this nation needs to do the same as Egypt did to the Muslim brotherhood's beloved Morsi and crew, only here it would be to the deep state's bad actors.
In my opinion you are a brainwashed functional fascist. The deep state does not exist, those are public servants, sorry they do not agree with your ridiculous propaganda, super duper. Nobody in the real world does.

In my opinion this nation needs to do the same as Egypt did to the Muslim brotherhood's beloved Morsi and crew, only here it would be to the deep state's bad actors.
In my opinion you are a brainwashed functional fascist. The deep state does not exist, those are public servants, sorry they do not agree with your ridiculous propaganda, super duper. Nobody in the real world does.
What, brainless public servants ????

You would have us think they are as a cover for them, but in no way are the Demon-crats or leftist minus their nefarious thought processes.

You would have us think they are as a cover for them, but in no way are the Demon-crats or leftist minus their nefarious thought processes.
Our fine law enforcement which is mainly straight arrow Republicans and all the world's real journalists who care about facts and Truth, that is everyone but those working for Rupert Murdoch, think you are a brainwashed ignoramus... Google Google news and get all the facts for a change including your alternate ones....

You do realize that your theory makes you a conspiracy nut, like most Republicans now. Only bs propaganda keeps your scumbag party going...

You do realize that your theory makes you a conspiracy nut, like most Republicans now. Only bs propaganda keeps your scumbag party going...
Holding on by a thread are you ?? What's your party gonna do come 2020, "when the walls, come crumblin down, yeah the walls, come crumblin, rumblin, yeah the walls, come crumbling rumblin, rumblin, crumblin downnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah". :)

Holding on by a thread are you ?? What's your party gonna do come 2020, "when the walls, come crumblin down, yeah the walls, come crumblin, rumblin, yeah the walls, come crumbling rumblin, rumblin, crumblin downnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah". :)
No this time it's the Democrat-GOP BS is getting too deep and the economy is slowing.I think they should go nuclear option and pass living wage legalize pot Health Care daycare cheap college and training, hike taxes on the rich and especially end huge subsidies for oil companies.

No this time it's the Democrat-GOP BS is getting too deep and the economy is slowing.I think they should go nuclear option and pass living wage legalize pot Health Care daycare cheap college and training, hike taxes on the rich and especially end huge subsidies for oil companies.
Pipe dreams... They got medicine for that. Get help.

Pipe dreams... They got medicine for that. Get help.
That's exactly what the Democrats would do over time if they got the power. As a GOP dupe of course you don't know what their platform is, what is going on in every other modern country, how much the rich pay in taxes, or anything else. You're geniuses at imaginary Scandals tho.

Forum List

Back