Obamas War Against The Christians Of Syria: Al Qaeda Rebels Seize A Christian Town

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012
Syria Islamist rebels seize Christian town. "An al Qaeda-linked rebel group has wrested control of the historic Christian town of Maaloula from regime forces, opposition groups said Sunday.The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said the hardline Islamist rebels of the al-Nusra Front seized control Saturday night.Videos posted on YouTube in recent days showed fighting between rebels and government forces in the tiny sleepy town, an hour's drive from the capital Damascus." Syria Islamist rebels take control of Christian town of Maaloula - CNN.com With Obamas very much public support for the Rebels in Syria today, all the Rebels do from now onward I cannot help but see Obama a part of it. Al Qaeda takes over Christian village in Syria, Obama does not have his military strikes yet, but it is already happening , in the news today, 9/8/2013.

Last edited:
My letter I just emailed to my Senator, Senator Mark Pryor. Hello, I want to thank you for the position you announced in opposition to military strikes in Syria. Please stick with your position, I know AIPAC will be launching a ferocious campaign to get Congress to approve military action. The Arkansas people and American people do not support war in Syria or attacks on Syria. Already, the Rebels are emboldened by Obamas proposals and are this very day forcefully attacking Christians, which I cannot help but place some blame on Obama for. Here is an internet discussion about an Al Qaeda attack on a Christian village today. "War Against The Christians Of Syria: Al Qaeda Rebels Seize A Christian Town. Syria Islamist rebels seize Christian town." "An al Qaeda-linked rebel group has wrested control of the historic Christian town of Maaloula from regime forces, opposition groups said Sunday.The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said the hardline Islamist rebels of the al-Nusra Front seized control Saturday night.Videos posted on YouTube in recent days showed fighting between rebels and government forces in the tiny sleepy town, an hour's drive from the capital Damascus."*Syria Islamist rebels take control of Christian town of Maaloula - CNN.com* With Obamas very much public support for the Rebels in Syria today, all the Rebels do from now onward I cannot help but see Obama a part of it. Al Qaeda takes over Christian village in Syria, Obama does not have his military strikes yet, but it is already happening , in the news today, 9/8/2013. http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ebels-seize-a-christian-town.html#post7801034. Here is the link to todays CNN article addressing the take over of Christian town . Syria Islamist rebels take control of Christian town of Maaloula - CNN.com. The occupants of the historic Christian town of Maaloula are now under the control of the Rebels of the Islamist alNusra front. It is Sunday morning, I will be getting ready for Sunday School soon and all I can do is cry thinking about them and how I hate that the US is contributing to their suffering. Sherri Munnerlyn

"Antoinette Nassrallah, the Christian owner of a cafe in Maaloula, told CNN last year she had seen government TV images depicting radical Muslim attacks on Christians. She said she has heard about such violence in Aleppo."For now in our area here it's fine," she said last year. "But what I heard, in Aleppo, they are killing, destroying many of churches -- very, very old churches." Syria Islamist rebels take control of Christian town of Maaloula - CNN.com. Today, Christians in Maaloula face what the Christians of Aleppo confronted.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zqAnvQe_GU#t=29]Tanks burn, bodies lie in Syrian town of Maaloula -amateur video - YouTube[/ame]

Syrian Islamist Rebels To Christians: Prepare To Die If You Refuse To Convert To Islam Or Pay The ?Jizyah? | MidnightWatcher's Blogspot

This led to a question about the future of Syria’s minorities such as the Christians. Ahmed, Basah, and Hamid Hassan all agreed – Christians could only live there if they either converted, or paid the ‘Jizyah’ – a special tax levied on non-Muslims in previous centuries in the Middle East. If not said Bahar, they could be killed.

Does Obama intend to kill all Christians, or just the ones in Syria? That is an important distinction, given the fact that he is Christian.

Now....I too applaud Sen. Pryor's stance.....probably for different reasons. But I have to feel sorry for him now that he has had to come to grips with the fact that he represents such absolute crazy people who cannot construct a paragraph for easy reading.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lLP-F9XbNg#t=26]More Gas Cylinders Mounted on Shells and Fired by FSA Terrorists against the Syrian Army - YouTube[/ame]

Gas round fired by the FSA.

"Ma'loula*or*Maaloula*(Aramaic:מעלולא*,*‹See Tfd›Maʿlūlā;*Arabic:*معلولا**‹See Tfd›Maʿlūlā) is a village in the*Rif Dimashq Governorate*in*Syria. The town is located 56 km to the northeast of*Damascus, and built into the rugged mountainside, at an altitude of more than 1500 metres. It is known as one of three places where*Western Aramaic*is still spoken, the other two being the nearby villages*Jubb Adinand Bakh'a.With two other nearby towns*Bakh'a(Arabic:*بخعة*) and*Jubba'din*(Arabic:جبّعدين*), it is the only place where a dialect of the Western branch of theAramaic language*is still spoken. Scholars have determined that the Aramaic of Jesus*belonged to this particular branch as well. Ma'loula represents, therefore, an important source for anthropological linguistic studies regarding first century Aramaic, hence, Jesus' own Aramaic dialect." Ma'loula - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

obama's war on Christians isn't limited to Syria. Have you checked out what he's doing to OUR military lately? It's his war on Christians, period.

Listen Fixed Lies much?

Do you know the difference between a Dead Christian Baby and Dead Muslim Baby?

None...they are equally dead.

You must be one of so-called "Christians" who believe in the "Right To Life" except that you don't.

Listen Fixed Lies much?

Do you know the difference between a Dead Christian Baby and Dead Muslim Baby?

None...they are equally dead.

You must be one of so-called "Christians" who believe in the "Right To Life" except that you don't.

Where in the world do you get the idea I do not care about the lives of nonChristian babies? I do not support any of the child killing, which the US will only be contributing more to with further military involvement in the Civil War in Syria

What a beautiful place.

Jihad scum attack defenseless christian village.

Maaloula-VillageView.jpg

caves-of-maaloula.jpg

Syria crisis: al-Qaeda seizes village that still speaks the ancient language of Christ
A branch of al-Qaeda fighting in the Syrian civil war has seized one of the few remaining villages where the original language of Christ is still spoken, residents say.

Syria crisis: al-Qaeda seizes village that still speaks the ancient language of Christ - Telegraph

A Maaloula resident said the rebels, many of them sporting beards and shouting God is great, attacked Christian homes and churches shortly after moving into the village overnight.

"They shot and killed people. I heard gunshots and then I saw three bodies lying in the middle of a street in the old quarters of the village," said the resident, reached by telephone from neighboring Jordan. "So many people fled the village for safety."

Now, Maaloula "is a ghost town. Where is President Obama to see what befallen on us?" asked the man.

He said one of the churches, called Demyanos, had been torched and that gunmen stormed into two other churches and robbed them.

Most of the gunmen are foreigners, he said, adding that he heard different dialects, mainly of Tunisians, Libyans, Moroccans and Chechens.

Another resident, a Christian man, said he saw militants forcing some Christian residents to convert to Islam. "I saw the militants grabbing five villagers Wednesday and threatening them (saying): `Either you convert to Islam, or you will be beheaded,'" he said.

Maaloula, Christian Village Outside Damascus, Captured By Syrian Rebels, Activists Say

Forum List

Back