Obama's Treachery

It is usually thought by those of us on the Right that Obama was merely an incompetent President. This is not true. He was quite competent, and his goal was to transform America into the feckless, clueless society that we have today, where the country is being invaded by foreigners who hate everything the country was founded on, standing side-by-side with domestic malcontents, propagandized by at least thirteen years of compromised public schooling.

So we have Biden, who IS actually incompetent, carrying out the vision of O'Bama who was actually evil.

And barring something truly cataclysmic, Biden will be elected again in about a year's time.

Nice.

The best thing about being old is I don't have to give a shit.

Is see, what is illegal about his activity and his opposing side operations doing the same?

It is usually thought by those of us on the Right that Obama was merely an incompetent President. This is not true. He was quite competent, and his goal was to transform America into the feckless, clueless society that we have today, where the country is being invaded by foreigners who hate everything the country was founded on, standing side-by-side with domestic malcontents, propagandized by at least thirteen years of compromised public schooling.

So we have Biden, who IS actually incompetent, carrying out the vision of O'Bama who was actually evil.

And barring something truly cataclysmic, Biden will be elected again in about a year's time.

Nice.

Listened to an interesting sermon yesterday and I learned that one of the devil's many, many names is "Treason Through Ambition".

Suits so many leftist dem swine, including the Halfrican.

Nice.

Oh really? You do know that after FDR all presidents no matter what side they we on facsimiled FDR's plans.

Is it just me or is the RWN frothing starting awfully early this election season?

Nice.

Um, Obama is just as dumb as Biden, only younger. The transforming of America wasn't strategized by Obama, he was a scripted participant.

Forum List

Back