Obama’s Top Advisers on ISIS, Russia, and Cyber-Security Have All Resigned Over the Past Two Weeks

Guess they don't want to be part of Obies' legacy. Well.........too late for them, as they will be footnoted in history.

Romney and Palin had it right.

Obama's "the 80's called, they want their foreign policy back..." comment will go down with "Peace in our lifetime" as one of the biggest rube, most naive comments ever

Carney-and-Shinseki-Abandoning-Ship--117633.jpg

Like rats deserting a sinking ship! Maybe they know something that nobody in the administration want to make public. Read story @ ABANDON SHIP: Obama’s Top Advisers on ISIS, Russia, and Cyber-Security Have All Resigned Over the Past Two Weeks

POTUS refuses to listen
I don't know about POTUS but SoS seems to not like to conversate much. He would rather do some explaining. I just watched an interview of John Kerry by Channel 4 News of England from three weeks ago. I do not think I have even seen a interviewee step on interviewer so much. Some of Kerry's answers were kind of weird. There were 23 likes and 35 dislikes of the video. Title is: "John Kerry: full interview on Syria, Russia and climate change"

Not unusual at the end of a second term.

At least he won't be leaving in disgrace.

No wonder the GOP is so upset.

Want to see a scary, scary video watch "General John Allen - Future of Iraq & Iran Nuclear Agreement". John Allen is interviewed on the Aaron Harber show last week. 80's foreign policy on steroids.

While the public was ignorant Bush was popular too.
Bush went out in a blaze of shame and failure, as he should have been considering the shambles he left the country in and the whopping amount of scandals we endured under his failed administration.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

While the public was ignorant Bush was popular too.
Bush went out in a blaze of shame and failure, as he should have been considering the shambles he left the country in and the whopping amount of scandals we endured under his failed administration.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

The usual Blame Bush tripe from Lefties to cover up the total ineptitude and arrogance of Obozo.

Forum List

Back