obama's the best salesman guns, ammo ever had!

The stockpiling of ammo and guns is the most shameful display of gullibility I have ever seen, not to mention a burden on those of us who buy ammo and are not spineless jellyfish. When I see how much the price has climbed I just despise the gun nutters that much more.

Never underestimate the paranoia of our gun owners

what paranoia do you detect ?

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Rightwhigger, THAT.., is why i never argue with you, you have way too much experience, beyond that of anyone on USMB. :up:

SO.....

:up_yours: ................. :lmao:

Just because I accomplished in thirty years what will take you sixty is no reason to be bitter......on second thought maybe it is. Hang in there little man,with any luck you'll be able to retire before you need a walker.:itsok:

Being unemployed and supported by your wife isn't something to brag about.

Just let out the bitterness little man.....:itsok: People live on SS all the time. And I hear Medicaid isnt all that bad.

Clearly the little man is the one who "retired" and is now supported by his wife.

Why wouldnt I? It's not like I need anymore money.
You retired in 30 years?I wish I had your brains when I was a kid, I blew my money all the time thinking I would never hit 50, but I have my memories :)

It was a team effort and the wife and I are DINKS(double income no kids)
With some wise investing it really wasn't all that difficult to tell you the truth.

The stockpiling of ammo and guns is the most shameful display of gullibility I have ever seen, not to mention a burden on those of us who buy ammo and are not spineless jellyfish. When I see how much the price has climbed I just despise the gun nutters that much more.

Cool. we despise you as much. ;)

You must be a bad hunter if you need that many rounds.

Not only do I enjoy shooting,I also have enough respect for the animal that I want a clean kill. And for that to happen you need to practice,which of course requires ammo.
Didnt you say you owned a gun?

Own many. I've never heard of a hunting trip requiring thousands of rounds.

Nope,but practicing does.

If you are a bad shot yes.

I'd be willing to bet you couldnt hit the broadside of a barn from the inside.

I'd be willing to bet he couldn't find his ass with both hands....

Not only do I enjoy shooting,I also have enough respect for the animal that I want a clean kill. And for that to happen you need to practice,which of course requires ammo.
Didnt you say you owned a gun?

Own many. I've never heard of a hunting trip requiring thousands of rounds.

Nope,but practicing does.

If you are a bad shot yes.

I'd be willing to bet you couldnt hit the broadside of a barn from the inside.

I'd be willing to bet he couldn't find his ass with both hands....

With a halogen spotlight in broad daylight with a host of flares.

Forum List

Back