Obama's Solution To Inversion Deals? No Surprise, Authoritarian Leftism

Amazing how conservatives

Stopped reading here. Hey guy, if what you want is to argue with Republicans, they are all over the board. If you want to debate me, let me know. But you have to address my views, not what Republicans think. In the mean time, have a good one.

What I'm more surprised of everyday is the people voted for this tyranny of our Federal government

they better wake up and soon

I agree, but they want it, it won't happen. Government doesn't get squat from overseas taxes and companies keep their money overseas where they can invest $1 rather than bringing it here and getting to keep $0.65 cents, yet all politicians do is attack companies and their overseas hoards. My point that it's about authoritarian leftism. Democrats are Marxists, there is nothing liberal about them. Well, other than they like the word.

Stopped reading here. Hey guy, if what you want is to argue with Republicans, they are all over the board. If you want to debate me, let me know. But you have to address my views, not what Republicans think. In the mean time, have a good one.
Stopped thinking right there too didn't you. I said conservatives not republicans, are you somehow not a conservative in spite of thinking all business is above reproach and calling me a Marxist because I committed the heresy of pointing out the problems in our economy? If you think capitalism is perfect a system you should be able to successfully defend it against criticism from anyone.

What I'm more surprised of everyday is the people voted for this tyranny of our Federal government

I agree, but they want it, it won't happen. Government doesn't get squat from overseas taxes and companies keep their money overseas where they can invest $1 rather than bringing it here and getting to keep $0.65 cents, yet all politicians do is attack companies and their overseas hoards. My point that it's about authoritarian leftism. Democrats are Marxists, there is nothing liberal about them. Well, other than they like the word.
It's not Marxism, it's a desire that American companies quit treating America and it's people like a cheap whore.

Stopped thinking right there too didn't you. I said conservatives not republicans, are you somehow not a conservative in spite of thinking all business is above reproach and calling me a Marxist because I committed the heresy of pointing out the problems in our economy? If you think capitalism is perfect a system you should be able to successfully defend it against criticism from anyone.

I'm a libertarian. Yes, I'm a fiscal conservative, but I am not a "conservative." If you call me a libertarian, that is accurate and accurately portrays that I am a fiscal conservative. If you call me a conservative, then it raises the question of whether I support our endless use of the military overseas, I don't, and government ownership of our bodies, I don't. You can say by "conservative" you meant "fiscal conservative." But first of all, most liberals don't mean that. So why use an ambiguous term when two perfectly accurate terms exist? I mean if you're not trying to stick me with the inaccurate implications?

And sure, I'll defend my views. You wanted me to defend someone else's. Pass. Address mine. Exactly what I said to start with.

It's not Marxism, it's a desire that American companies quit treating America and it's people like a cheap whore.

What does that mean? Again, you don't know the difference between capitalism and corporatism.

What does that mean? Again, you don't know the difference between capitalism and corporatism.
Do you? Most conservatives defend both as being the American way and oppose any effort to make it work for wage earning Americans again.

so how are you planning on doing that? iron out your brown shirt and shine up your jackboots

so how are you planning on doing that? iron out your brown shirt and shine up your jackboots
By pointing out the damage done rather than ignore it or even cheer it like conservatives. If capitalism is not benefiting everyone who participates in the economy because things are out of whack and the system is rigged it's time for everyone to take a hard look at the system, conservatives show no willingness to do that. Capitalism is not a religion and you will not suffer eternal damnation for acknowledging it's faults.

Do you? Most conservatives defend both as being the American way and oppose any effort to make it work for wage earning Americans again.

That sucks, you should argue with a conservative about that.

By pointing out the damage done rather than ignore it or even cheer it like conservatives. If capitalism is not benefiting everyone who participates in the economy because things are out of whack and the system is rigged it's time for everyone to take a hard look at the system, conservatives show no willingness to do that. Capitalism is not a religion and you will not suffer eternal damnation for acknowledging it's faults.

When you only have a hammer, everything looks like a nail. Or in your case, when you have only memorized DNC talking points, everyone looks like a Republican. They have to, it's all you have. I'm like a ghost to you, not Republican, not Democrat. You have nothing. I can walk through walls.

Dumb ass.

When you only have a hammer, everything looks like a nail. Or in your case, when you have only memorized DNC talking points, everyone looks like a Republican. They have to, it's all you have. I'm like a ghost to you, not Republican, not Democrat. You have nothing. I can walk through walls.

Dumb ass.

You being a pro-big business dick and all I just assumed you stood with the other pro-big business conservative dicks. What you are saying is that you are your own kind of pro-big business dick, sorry for the misunderstanding.

Anyone want to explain how some very profitable companies end up paying practically nothing in taxes? Seems like I hear a lot about it and yet hear also about our horribly steep taxes. Do some just have better tax preparers?

That is not true, first off. But, more importantly, assuming that hugely profitable corporations pay no income taxes whatsoever, why would that bother you so much?

These corporations provide jobs, pay wages, pay contribution taxes on YOUR Medicare and Social Security obligations, enable you to have health and other types of insurance that you otherwise would not have because you either cannot afford it or because you are too fucking irresponsible to buy it, enable you to have a retirement saving account which you otherwise would not have because you are too fucking irresponsible to save your money, and enables you to have decent local infrastructure due to the local ad valorem taxes it pays. In addition, if they keep their income tax liabilities to a minimum, then they can keep the price of their goods or services low, which will cause the market prices low, which benefits the consumer.

To me, it sounds like a fucking-A good idea to reduce income tax rates on everyone, especially the big, bad, evil corporations. Besides, how much do YOU really pay in income taxes? I know how much I pay. I am self employed and pay taxes each and every month. I also pay my contribution taxes for each of my employees' Social Security and Medicare obligations every month, matching it dollar for dollar out of my pocket. Half of Americans are refunded all of their income tax payments, and a large portion of them get credits that amounts to billions and billions of dollars that comes out of the pockets of people like me who pays their taxes, all of them.

I am not going to berate you for a lack of understanding about taxes. Most people do not understand how it works. I will just say that all is not as it may seem.

Please enjoy your Sunday and remember to take time to reflect on the things that are important to you.

Dumb ass.

You being a pro-big business dick and all I just assumed you stood with the other pro-big business conservative dicks. What you are saying is that you are your own kind of pro-big business dick, sorry for the misunderstanding.

You being an anti-business pussy, you don't know what you're talking about twat.

I'm not pro-business, I'm a capitalist. You're a chick who stick your finger in your **** all day getting off. Get a room with yourself.

Forum List

Back