Obama's "PSYCHOPHANTS" Are here on USMB...And Reporting Back to Thier Master

I have come to hate this administration and their evil use of power~

And especially the color of the leader, correct?

A typical sewer remark from a liberal who can't defend Obama's record. Asshole.

I agree. They rarely come back with an explanation, just go right to the name calling and that means playing the race card. Again, it's clear why Herman Cain had to go. Can you even imagine what it would be like if we had Cain as the nominee? What would the liberals do if they couldn't make false accusations of racism? Actually, it's not working now, at least the smart people aren't buying it.

attack watch has 'evolved'...:lol:

the key take away here;

Tapper writes:

Here’s the problem: the Market Watch [study] has been refuted by several fact checkers as severely flawed, notwithstanding its citation by White House press secretary Jay Carney…

The Washington Post’s Fact Checker gave Carney three Pinocchios, writing that the “data in the article are flawed, and the analysis lacks context — context that could easily could be found in the budget documents released by the White House.”

The Associated Press came to a similar conclusion…

In Tapper’s estimation, then, the White House is “muddying the waters” between criticism and actual falsehoods in citing this particular study as an “attack,” when independent sources have proven that it is simply not true.

Saying that Obama is a big spender is not an “attack;” it is simply stating the facts.

from the link.

well, they can always bring a gun to that knife fight...

Obama is enslaving the working white population, and if someone asks him a question and he doesn't like it he kicks something. Now, if he gets a report on something, he can send someone else to kick them with reduced Social Security, Insurance rates hiked 800% through raised deductibles on seniors or cancelled altogether after a lifetime of paying into that insurance company.

You know that idea the Democrats foisted on America for controlling inflation by reducing product sizes 20% by using packaging that looks like the old gallon of Welches you used to get for 2.99, that wasn't enough. They now charge $4.98 for their 3/4 gallon jug, plus instead of being dark purple? You can now see the light of day through it, because they added more water to the product. That wasn't enough either, so after a while, they started using unfiltered water that gives 30% of Americans hemorrhoid issues.

Way to go, Democrats. Now we can buy a glass of Welches and 30% of us are calling a doctor about hemorrhoids the next day.

What a buncha bozos. And they kick the door, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
And especially the color of the leader, correct?

I agree. They rarely come back with an explanation, just go right to the name calling and that means playing the race card. Again, it's clear why Herman Cain had to go. Can you even imagine what it would be like if we had Cain as the nominee? What would the liberals do if they couldn't make false accusations of racism? Actually, it's not working now, at least the smart people aren't buying it.

No they just called Cain an Uncle Tom because he left the democrats plantation of lock-step party blacks...

Democrats keep their black folk enslaved to welfare and the drug life of inner city poverty. Keeping them angry and poorly educated via their social programs. A perfect lock step voting block. Now and again they allow a true black patriot of their ideology to be promoted to positions of power, to keep the rest in order~ Cain broke rank- which is fine so long as you stay out of politics.

The paternalism practiced by white liberals towards black American's is disturbing and disgusting, yet totally effective for them politically.

Any blogger — conservative and liberal alike — who has written the truth about Kimberlin has come under vicious attack by either Kimberlin or his minions, suffering death threats (veiled and unveiled), multiple lawsuits, loss of jobs and worse

Meet Soros-Funded Domestic Terrorist Brett Kimberlin Whose
So George Soros is paying a town/burner convict whose victim whose arms got burned off committed suicide? That's not a very nice way to treat one's fellow Americans.

OP is full of lulz. :lmao:

1. Got any proof to back up that claim?
2. Actually, the right wingers and whatnot are the ones who bring him up the most. When is that erection of yours going to go away and when are you going to type something useful instead of regurgitate recycled shit over and over on the forums, just showing your ignorance to others instead?

The 3 frontiers of corruption.
1. The religious right.
2. Congress.
3. Politicians.

tinfoilhat.jpg

I should report you for posting rdweeb's photo.

Attack Watch coming to blogs near you! Have you forwarded an email that Attack Watch doesn't like... now you can report them here

Psychophants brings to mind the image of an insane elephant which naturally reminds one of republicans.

And YES...Psychophants I meant to spell out...[BigRebNC] will back me...

Obama is forming a network to REPORT on your neighbor...ATTACK WATCH on steroids...

Obama has now NOW have graduatued into "TRUTH TEAMS"...

Obama’s Truth Teams: ‘Fight Back, Report an Attack’

Should scare the Hell out of every liberty-loving American Soul...
Good I really hope they pass this message onto the cock sucking son of a bitch. He can go to hell if he wins I will never submit to the cock suck son of a bitches policy. I will do the opposite of what he directs.

But you will submit to the "cock suck son of a bitches" cock?

Policy? No!

Cock? Yes!

Hahahaha.

No they just called Cain an Uncle Tom because he left the democrats plantation of lock-step party blacks...

Democrats keep their black folk enslaved to welfare and the drug life of inner city poverty. Keeping them angry and poorly educated via their social programs. A perfect lock step voting block. Now and again they allow a true black patriot of their ideology to be promoted to positions of power, to keep the rest in order~ Cain broke rank- which is fine so long as you stay out of politics.

The paternalism practiced by white liberals towards black American's is disturbing and disgusting, yet totally effective for them politically.

Really? Herman Cain is your choice for a true black patriot? White liberals made Cain cheat on his wife with fat ugly white women? Or give them money, for 15 years, without the knowledge of his wife?

It's white liberals fault? Really? How paternalistic of white conservatives to think that a black man isn't responsible for his own actions.

This one isn't fake

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_AAMa_X2dM&feature=related]53 seconds that should end a presidency - YouTube[/ame]

Top comments from the video (1,400+ thumbs up)

"Some of you people are so dense. You can accept the medias scorn against Rick Perry's stumbling but you fail to see the irony of the idiot in office. You people really are dumb as a rock. Man up don't be so stupid."

"Wow! He stumbled on his words a few times edited from hundreds of speeches? He wipes the floor with Geoge W and all of the republican candidates. They can't even remember the name of agencies they want to get rid of. "

Last edited:

Forum List

Back