Obama's "PSYCHOPHANTS" Are here on USMB...And Reporting Back to Thier Master

tinfoilhat.jpg

What a faker, a real conspiracy theorist knows that antennae defeat the purpose of a tinfoil hat.

attack watch has 'evolved'...:lol:

the key take away here;

Tapper writes:

Here’s the problem: the Market Watch [study] has been refuted by several fact checkers as severely flawed, notwithstanding its citation by White House press secretary Jay Carney…

The Washington Post’s Fact Checker gave Carney three Pinocchios, writing that the “data in the article are flawed, and the analysis lacks context — context that could easily could be found in the budget documents released by the White House.”

The Associated Press came to a similar conclusion…

In Tapper’s estimation, then, the White House is “muddying the waters” between criticism and actual falsehoods in citing this particular study as an “attack,” when independent sources have proven that it is simply not true.

Saying that Obama is a big spender is not an “attack;” it is simply stating the facts.

from the link.

well, they can always bring a gun to that knife fight...

And YES...Psychophants I meant to spell out...[BigRebNC] will back me...

Obama is forming a network to REPORT on your neighbor...ATTACK WATCH on steroids...

Obama has now NOW have graduatued into "TRUTH TEAMS"...

Obama’s Truth Teams: ‘Fight Back, Report an Attack’

Should scare the Hell out of every liberty-loving American Soul...

You mean like the liberty lovin' bastards that are trying the same bullshit again in Florida? Such a fun game for you libery lovin' bastards, denying people their right to vote.

Obama is forming a network to REPORT on your neighbor...ATTACK WATCH on steroids...

Good I really hope they pass this message onto the cock sucking son of a bitch. He can go to hell if he wins I will never submit to the cock suck son of a bitches policy. I will do the opposite of what he directs.

Ah, such an erudite and enlightening post. The level of intellect just jumps out at you.:lol:

You mean like the liberty lovin' bastards that are trying the same bullshit again in Florida? Such a fun game for you libery lovin' bastards, denying people their right to vote.

Already addressed and smacked down.
:eusa_hand:

Does this mean we can't report anything about the President like what was said on 9/11 that he gave a nod to?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t7rkffBAwQ]Michelle Obama's All This For A Damn Flag - YouTube[/ame]

Aside from the hypocrisy of the Obama campaign saying things like, “fight back” and “attack” after ceaselessly criticizing Sarah Palin for almost identical language, Jake Tapper is reporting that the email “conflates smears with criticisms” by citing a largely debunked study at the outset.

I have come to hate this administration and their evil use of power~

And especially the color of the leader, correct?

Aside from the hypocrisy of the Obama campaign saying things like, “fight back” and “attack” after ceaselessly criticizing Sarah Palin for almost identical language, Jake Tapper is reporting that the email “conflates smears with criticisms” by citing a largely debunked study at the outset.

Only racists mention color

:fu:

A typical sewer remark from a liberal who can't defend Obama's record. Asshole.

From the OP link:

Tapper writes:

Here’s the problem: the Market Watch [study] has been refuted by several fact checkers as severely flawed, notwithstanding its citation by White House press secretary Jay Carney…

The Washington Post’s Fact Checker gave Carney three Pinocchios, writing that the “data in the article are flawed, and the analysis lacks context — context that could easily could be found in the budget documents released by the White House.”

The Associated Press came to a similar conclusion…

In Tapper’s estimation, then, the White House is “muddying the waters” between criticism and actual falsehoods in citing this particular study as an “attack,” when independent sources have proven that it is simply not true.

Saying that Obama is a big spender is not an “attack;” it is simply stating the facts.

They aren't after attacks or lies. They are after everything that is negative and, unfortunately for Obama, much of the truth is bad news for him.

They are claiming that people are lying when they expose Obama and his policies for what they are.

What exactly will they do with the information people send in? Will they talk to people or perhaps those out there telling it like it is will end up on the assassination list. Who knows. They want names, so it stands to reason they have a plan for dealing with them once the snitches turn them in.

Loved the comments under article.

One hit the nail on the head saying that the president's job is to protect free speech, not control it.

Forum List

Back