Obama's Penis Control

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
There's rumors in Washington that Obama and many Democrats would like to ban certain penises and require registration of all penises because of their ill use by the criminal element within the country.

Although ..there are abundant laws on the books for penis control and Amendments in the Constitution protecting the rights to their use, Obama/Democrats feels an obligation to control their use, enjoyment and distribution.

Bill Clinton and Anthony Weiner are said to be outraged along with several other prominent Democrats.

Last edited:
I heard that the Stimulus Package contained a significant amount of funding for Scientific Research (supported by 6% of Scientists!) to develop a method to make Penii Detachable.

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDss8V2OME4]Detachable Penis[/ame]

I heard that the Stimulus Package contained a significant amount of funding for Scientific Research (supported by 6% of Scientists!) to develop a method to make Penii Detachable.

Detachable Penis

Great Stuff there Goddess

...these are the times I wish I could rep more frequently..:thup:

Last edited:
Just imagine the registration and certification process for Conceal Carry and Open Carry.

from what I understand, certain people have been using a proxy for years :eusa_eh:

There's rumors in Washington that Obama and many Democrats would like to ban certain penises and require registration of all penises because of their ill use by the criminal element within the country.

Although ..there are abundant laws on the books for penis control and Amendments in the Constitution protecting the rights to their use, Obama/Democrats feels an obligation to control their use, enjoyment and distribution.

Bill Clinton and Anthony Weiner are said to be outraged along with several other prominent Democrats.

/thread

Nancy Pelosi is thrilled and confident that she can take the lead on the, "penis control legislation" in the House saying something like... her experience with manipulating and dominating liberal men is beyond reproach....:whip:

Last edited:
We had a middle linebacker nick named Stump because you could not move him out of the way. His girl friend was a big ole south Georgia girl, not fat at all but taller than Stump. Apparently Stump was stumpy in other areas also as she ordered one of those "guaranteed to add 2 inches to your penis" programs out of Hustler magazine in the 70s. She expected some vitamins for her man or something for lil stumpy to grow. She received a 2 inch plastic snap on extender with a pink helmet head on it. She sent it back and demanded a refund. She wanted MEAT, real flesh for her hard earned $$$.
South Jawja women are hard to please.

maybe issue a type of chastity belt along with registration for men, which have timers, once inside their own doors it gives them 30 minutes to perform, then they clang shut again. :tongue:

Forum List

Back