obama's mama hated being white?

Interesting comments, but no one will touch it for fear of being branded a "racist." So much for having an "open dialogue."

Why should we care if we're called racist? We won't be able to stop it, it's their standard response to just about anything! I know I'm not, my friends know I'm not, and God knows I'm not....that's all that matters to me.

Interesting comments, but no one will touch it for fear of being branded a "racist." So much for having an "open dialogue."

Do you deny racism exists? Do you believe only non racists post on this message board? Do you believe in the Easter Bunny?

Willow Tree is a bigot, a racist and a few degrees short of being a half-wit.

It is not an unreasonable conclusion about a white American who sought out foreign nationals of different racial backgrounds. Her parents obviously subscribed to the political theory of White/American guilt.

It is not an unreasonable conclusion about a white American who sought out foreign nationals of different racial backgrounds. Her parents obviously subscribed to the political theory of White/American guilt.

Gee, I bet you once read Psychology Today while waiting for a hair cut.

If you are so uncomfortable with this topic, why comment?

Do you deny racism exists? Do you believe only non racists post on this message board? Do you believe in the Easter Bunny?

prove it asshole, and read my fucking signature line out loud and tell the rest of the kiddies what you the fucking moron think of that statement. dare ya!

White/American guilt is a conservative theory....that whites only want civil rights for blacks because they feel guilty about slavery.

Pastor: 'Obama's Mother Hated Being White'

why don't black people just stfu about white people?

I agree with one of the poster's commentary to the article:

"Hard to believe that... I think Obama mother was a Muslim and hated Christians as her parents did as well ... Obama was in Indonesia a pvt school to study the Quran.. When u teach a child the cult Quran, they will embrace that cult belief ... Obama quest is to transform america into Islam. U can do this by destroying the economy .."

It's all about early indoctrination, as is being done in our grammar schools today. Progressivism is on the rise and fast. :eek:

prove it asshole, and read my fucking signature line out loud and tell the rest of the kiddies what you the fucking moron think of that statement. dare ya!

You've provided the proof with every word you post and your signature does not cite a primary source, it is solely an opinion sans evidence.

Pastor: 'Obama's Mother Hated Being White'

why don't black people just stfu about white people?

I agree with one of the poster's commentary to the article:

"Hard to believe that... I think Obama mother was a Muslim and hated Christians as her parents did as well ... Obama was in Indonesia a pvt school to study the Quran.. When u teach a child the cult Quran, they will embrace that cult belief ... Obama quest is to transform america into Islam. U can do this by destroying the economy .."

It's all about early indoctrination, as is being done in our grammar schools today. Progressivism is on the rise and fast. :eek:

glenn-beck-tin-foil-hat-thumb.jpg

You've provided the proof with every word you post and your signature does not cite a primary source, it is solely an opinion sans evidence.

the primary source asshole is SALT JONES. A STATED BLACK RACIST.

Gee, I bet you once read Psychology Today while waiting for a hair cut.

If you are so uncomfortable with this topic, why comment?

I'm not uncomfortable with this topic, "Bring it on". My Psychology Today comment was spot on based on your ridiculous 'diagnosis' of The President's Mother and her parents.

No, there are quite a few liberal Democrats posting here.

Black Louisiana state senator explains switch to GOP (VIDEO)

"A state senator in Louisiana explains in a new video why he switched to the Republican Party, arguing that the GOP should be the new home for African-Americans like him.

In the video, state Sen. Elbert Guillory says Democrats use social programs like welfare and food stamps to monopolize the black vote. He urges them to “please join with me today in abandoning the government plantation and the party of disappointment.”

“You see, at the heart of liberalism is the idea that only a great and powerful big government can be the benefactor of social justice for all Americans,” Guillory says. “But the left is only concerned with one thing: control. And they disguise this control as charity. Programs such as welfare, food stamps — these programs aren’t designed to lift black Americans out of poverty. They were always intended as a mechanism for politicians to control the black community. The idea that blacks — or anyone else — need the government to get ahead is despicable.”................

Of course he will be attacked by the racist left as an Uncle Tom or house ******.

Forum List

Back