Obama's lying divisive lying scumbag 2012 lying campaign

When you think about it; in 08 BO ran on 'I'm not Bush.' In 12, he's desperately trying to run on 'I'm not Mitt.' The problem is people like Mitt though :lmao:

Sadly, he never could run on who he is.

When you think about it; in 08 BO ran on 'I'm not Bush.' In 12, he's desperately trying to run on 'I'm not Mitt.' The problem is people like Mitt though :lmao:

Nor is he running on HIS record. [That of course is someone else's fault].

All Obama has left is 'attack' with no substance to prove anything he asserts.

The kenyan and his entourage of radical supporters is in pure desperation mode. Their money is gone and new donations are nothing but a pathetic trickle. Yup, little barry hussein kardashian is a gone mother fucker. His bull shit fooled a lot of people last time, but the majority of people have wised up since. They might not vote for Romney this time around either, but they sure the hell won't vote for the filthy little shit bag parked in the White House now.

And oh yeah... hey kenyan... can we see any of this? ...

obamaslies.jpg

The kenyan and his entourage of radical supporters is in pure desperation mode. Their money is gone and new donations are nothing but a pathetic trickle. Yup, little barry hussein kardashian is a gone mother fucker. His bull shit fooled a lot of people last time, but the majority of people have wised up since. They might not vote for Romney this time around either, but they sure the hell won't vote for the filthy little shit bag parked in the White House now.

And oh yeah... hey kenyan... can we see any of this? ...

obamaslies.jpg

Did you see where Obama donated $5K to himself as an example for others to donate?

Pathetic indeed.

Finally: The Video of Obama Donating $5K to Himself

So why DOESN'T he release his records? Hmmmm? I don't put it past him- he's better and smarter than everyone else...lol

NOT a lie- unlike TONS of BS about OBAMA. And of course Obama never said it...

So why DOESN'T he release his records? Hmmmm? I don't put it past him- he's better and smarter than everyone else...lol

NOT a lie- unlike TONS of BS about OBAMA. And of course Obama never said it...

Why doesn't Obama release his records?

Whatever.. only the moonbat brigade gives a shit about this. If Romney releases 3 years, they'll scream for four... then five.. then six. Romney basically said here's two and go fuck yourself.

Good for him.

2000-2003 would suffice.

No it won't. Romney's tax returns are like the "fair share" you OWS retards are always whine about. It wil never be enough.

You really do like making shit up.

First off, it was McCain who ran on the "I'm not Bush" platform.

Second, you have your head up your ass regarding likability. People don't like Romney.

Barack Obama Favorable Rating +1.7

Mitt Romney Favorable Rating -7.1

Forum List

Back